FR  Ego Brusier

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Last night was an epic amount of learning experiences for me. So much so that I find it hard to know where to start. So in order to not get lost in the sea and avoid a lengthy report, I'm going to elaborate only on the important parts.

So the setting for this first bit, is at a concert I went to alone. Awesome band and I am talking with people, seeing familiar faces and opening girls I like. Later in the night I notice two girls sitting at the stage. I ask them if they realize they are facing the wrong way. We are talking, held hands a bit with the one I was focused on and tease them both. I call her a hippy and she says she doesn't like that.

Soon after that she tells me she thinks I'm trying to be witty but am coming across as annoying. I wasn't phased much by it but it was unexpected. I was kind of just like "wow haha," couldn't decide how I wanted to take it. I said something like, "I'm just having fun teasing you, pushing your buttons and you push mine back. See you are playing already by calling me annoying" She laughed at that, especially because it was witty lol. But, she continued with "I don't know what your aim is with this all." I looked around and said "well, you are the cutest girl in the immediate area." "Oh, so thats what it is! Well you won't get very far with me... Neither with my friend, we have forcefields." This last part, although sounds playful, was not playful at all, she was a bit buzzed and stated this matter of fact-ly. She went cold after that. I had a feeling I could have salvaged it some how or at least experimented a bit, but I just let it be.

This interaction was the most enlightening of the night. She bruised my ego a bit, here I was thinking I was bringing value to the people around me, yet I may have actually been a bother to them! After some pondering, I came to the conclusion that it was due to my lack of deep diving and subtle self-centeredness which misdirected the teasing that ticked her off. And maybe she was shit testing me a bit too. Though, she mentioned her love of psychology and I totally could have asked her about that, instead I thought she looked like a hippy and since I like hippy girls I interacted with her as one. Something similar happens later in the night at a party, which I'll elaborate on in a bit.

Once the band started and the crowd got dancing, I noticed the friend (who I was standing close to and directly behind) seemed to be dancing in a way that was meant to get my attention. Dancing very close, brushing into me, shaking her ass (nice ass) and then bending her neck all the way back/ head upside down to look behind her... Writing that line makes me feel like I totally let that go over my head how much she wanted me to dance with her. I had my doubts because I tend to greatly underestimate my sexiness and attraction from girls. Anyways, I played it safe by only brushing up against her lightly from time to time. Not a good idea. Nothing came from that. Looking back I should have grabbed her, pulled her close and had her grind into me. Thats what we both wanted.

Later a similar thing happened, I was in close proximity to a very cute girl with long hair, she was dancing and having a good time. The whole vibe of the concert was amazing and effecting everyone so I think if I would have pulled her into me she would have been excited by the dominance of it. I have no experience doing this though, so while I thought of it at the time I decided against it and opted to make eye contact with her first rather than get her attention in such a powerful way as pulling her in without notice. A lot of nada from that decision.

After the show ended, I went to a party. Next time I'll have to pay more attention if this happens for others as well (from what I remember its not the case) but whenever I arrive at the party with these group of friends, it is like Justin Beiber just walked into a mall. People screaming my name and everyone coming up to me, I start talking to one person and another is demanding my attention. The group as a whole is close friends, but this only happens for me... I must be doing something right.

The girls in the room are very intrigued at this point and I see a cute girl from high school I know, who I haven't seen in years. I waste no time while talking to her and grab and rub her hip, she reciprocates. Looking back I should have pulled her in closer and really ramped up the tension, moved her/gotten compliance and then got her alone. She may have been ready to go! Also with the lack of moving fast, I felt like I lost my mystery and intrigue that came with the grand entrance.

Later on I was interested in a girl I just met at the party, whom I was teasing about looking like a certain famous singer. At one point she is trying to get an electric piano to work so she can play it. Again this goes over my head at the time, but I keep teasing her how she must a good singer when she looks like that famous one WHEN SHE IS A PIANO PLAYER AND DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET THE THING WORKING. I bet you she would have been very engaged had I been talking about piano (read:her) rather than talking about how I think she looks like a singer (read:me).

All in all very good night, had a lot more interesting experiences that I learned from but these stuck out most for me.

Oh yeahhhhhhhh ;}

-J

>