Elements of carnal and ancestral attraction to make her have the strongest orgasms of her life and experience new ones

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
First I will post videos with some resume (not all) that deal with some deep aspects of attraction such as the capacity for violence that many of them deal with and also videos about bdsm practices that exploit them and how to prepare it etc.

It would be nice if you shared all the other elements and how to apply them in practice to bring out her inner monster.
Other very useful untreated items for me are:
the rhythm and dirty talk linked to what happens like to create a symphony that sends you into a trance, I find with some girls who are never completely comfortable with sex that it is more difficult to induce her because it scares them and they reject her or because they don't immerse, there aren't many anyway but one way to get her back in sex is pain with things like spanking etc.
- Alternate all body contact with positions where you feel as few parts as possible except the penis as well as with speed and depth, a sort of splitting of the variables in sex
- On a similar note to touch her whole body is to touch them as erogenous as possible at the same time, for example while she is on sheep, put your fingers in her ass and touch her clitoris or roof, or spoon lick her tits while with one hand her clitoris and the other. tighten your neck
- being primitive and animal in movements, attitude, etc.

If I can think of others I publish them and I hope you will add others

1)
This may be the most revealing video I have ever made. I didn't want to share this secret of the female mind but thought I should. I may have to make another more concise video on it but I will summarize my point below:
Just like heterosexual men see women differently than hetero women see women.... WOMEN see men differently than men could ever see themselves. It's just a lot of women won't tell men that they sense the fundamental core male energy that all men possess. Yes ALL men. I see it in literally any guy simmering under the surface. I guess sense it would be a better word as it is, as much as I hate that word, an energy, that affects the body.
SO this energy is simmering in men all the time but most men do not bring it out. You could go through a whole date with a girl with her sensing it simmering under the surface but you don't bring it out, and she rejects you. Does that mean you were unattractive or that the fact that you didn't bring it out was unattractive? It's the latter.

What is this energy? Well I know it's there but if I had to put words to it it's the power of knowing that
1. It's a real live man
2. He's somewhat fundamentally unknowable and mysterious in his man desires and point of view
3. He's got desire for women
4. And lighter fluid in the form of excess testosterone and physical strength and wild physicality
5. That he has like raw emotional intensity and strength just from being a larger, almost more wild rough version of a woman

All that is sitting there in check. Like I said you could get laughed at and rejected and the girl still knows all of that is inside you, subconsciously. She knows if you knew how to tap into it you could bring it out at any time. But you don't so you won't. So she can sleep easy.

Ways you can bring it out are through raw honesty about what you feel and want. Not watered down the slightest amount. In the excellent book Mode One by Alan Roger Currie that describes something similar, he says if guys took a truth serum and had to say what was ACTUALLY?? on their minds they would be suddenly much more attractive to women. They would be bringing out their RAW actually PRIMAL desires, and that is what women find attractive not your trying to impress her and flatter her. Women want to have the experience of a real live wildcard of a man...not a tame house cat that they can manipulate and control.

(no house cats were manipulated in the writing of this description) I could reject a guy for not bringing more of this out (It's like something feels off to me and I'm NOT getting the energy I need from him so I have no choice but to reject him--is what it feels like)

and still know he has it simmering under the surface. In fact, i'd be keeping him around, hoping he somehow wises up and brings it out one day, and when he does I would reconsider. But I AM NOT going to hand him the keys to the kingdom. Subconsciously I feel HE needs to be man enough to find it in himself or I'll find someone else who will. Every man has this quality. It can not be taken away from him. Maybe you understand what I mean if you're a guy and you understand that ALL women have something essentially feminine about them and it is always attractive no matter what.

2)

Tip # 1: GO SLOWER It's so important to go slow. Don't be that guy who is always rushing the foreplay, rushing through actually feeling the skin beneath your fingertips, and RELISHING the moment. It is so attractive when a guy really knows how to savor the make-out and doesn't impatiently hurry you along to the finish line.

Tip #2: START WITH "NON SEXUAL" BODY PARTS AND BUILD UP hands, fingers, neck, back, sides, waist, stomach, legs, hair, face--all extremely important and overlooked areas where you should begin and build up to the main attraction. Slow burn style. Never 0-100, but 0, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90...

Tip # 3: FOREPLAY IS EVERYTHING Everything will feel better for the woman with foreplay. Everything is activated, alive and fully warmed up. It will feel better, in fact, the best it can feel this way. Don't skip to the finish line.

TIP #4: DONT USE LUBE If your using lube she isn’t ready yet. Go back to more foreplay. Look into getting omgyes.com to get some good ideas for what girls like for foreplay.

TIP # 5: TELL HER YOU UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPT HER BODY During foreplay and beyond, be continuously reassuring her that she is hot, sexy, beautiful and even throw in once if you want, that u "love and unconditionally accept every part of her body" or something to that effect. Do you know how insecure girls are about their bodies? Let me know in comments below. This can do wonders to help her relax, let go, and enjoy it much more than she would have had you said nothing. TIP # 5: ASK WHAT SHE'S INTO While making out, ask what she is into. A lot of girls will say I don't know! But if she does know, you will give her the opportunity to coach you into what she has been dreaming about. Follow her lead there, do what she asks and the sex will level up guaranteed in her mind. Share a little about what you're into as well to help her open up. Vulnerability for Vulnerability.

Tip # 6: KNOW THE MOST IMPORTANT AREA and WHY IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO GIRLS I know it's hard, but learn where the clit is. Also make sure she orgasms. And don't assume she can orgasm without direct stimulation on this all important area. Also don't assume she will do it in your presence without your reassurance and encouragement.

TIP # 7: GIVE HER THE GIFT OF YOUR GENEROSITY She has faced a lot of societal prejudices, fears for her own safety, and let you into her life in the most intimate and vulnerable way. Be a generous, giving gentleman and don't expect reciprocation. She may not feel comfortable giving it yet, testing how much you will invest first and how well you will treat her. For me, it was truly unforgivable if the guy was not respectful and generous in the first encounter. So many are though. The service provided does not go unnoticed and unappreciated.

TIP # 8: MAINTAIN CALM AND RESPECT EVEN WHEN REBUFFED Worst thing you can do is get upset, triggered, or be reactive when she says she doesn't want to go further. Yes it may be a test to see how willing you are to respect her boundaries. Back off, go down a level in intensity, don't get upset and she may, respecting your attitude and safety you provided her with, become more in the mood later in the night. If not bow out respectfully and follow up the next day and try to see her again!

TIP #9: MAINTAIN CONNECTION AFTER SEX AND DO AFTERCARE She will remember you if you do this, absolutely.

TIP # 10: TEXT HER THE NEXT DAY AND STAY COMPLIMENTARY AND FRIENDLY EVEN IF YOU DON'T SEE HER AGAIN Connections, friends, networks are everything in life. You shared something special. Be kind, reassuring, appreciative, and friendly after no matter what happens and she will always think of you fondly forever.

3)
There are 3 common fantasies that many BUT DEFINITELY NOT ALL girls are drawn to often without even knowing it's a thing.

Many girls do not take the time to research, excavate, and uncover their sexuality and unique sexual interests, but if they did they would understand why they are drawn to certain movies, tv shows, clothing items or styles, and certain behaviors they crave from men.

As a guy you will often need to be the one to suggest or offer that a girl might be into something and see if she lights up or says she is into it, since girls often just passively accept what is offered to them in the bedroom. Therefore you should understand common female fantasies and kinks as deeply as possible. If she does happen to be into it and you get it, this will cause you to blow her mind and give her an experience light years beyond most guys capabilities.

3 Female Fantasies You Should Know:

1. Being a brat and being brat tamed by a brat tamer

This one is about the desire to be put "in your place". The desire to provoke, push, angrily rant against and have the guy not back down, but take it totally next level and take control of the situation...often ending in being disciplined or somehow utterly one-upped.

2. CNC

This one can be many things to different people and is a surprisingly common fantasy among women. I would type more here but idk if I'll get in trouble so listen in the video.

3. DDLG

This one is about the desire for a pure unconditional strong nurturing kind of love that may have been lost as we age.

4)
On to the video:

1. The power of a true order
2. The power of saying something in the bedroom and really meaning it, not 99% but 100%
3. The power of your physical strength, aggression and muscle
4. The power of the threat of discipline
5. The power of rising to her challenge instead of backing down
6. The power of dirty talk and erotic stories
7. The power of pet names and name calling
8. The power of taking care of things and handling it for her
9. The power of your lust for her body and your objectification of her body
10. The power of deep healing empathy, seeing, understanding her beneath her walls and letting her cry

5)
Here are the 10 things:

These definitely do NOT apply to all women. These are some of my personal kinks. SOME women share them absolutely as they are common kinks but not necessarily to the same degree and it’s definitely not the norm for ALL. My tastes are definitely more extreme than most. I encourage you guys to learn about ALL the kinks out there, the ones I mention in the video being some of them.

1. Overflows with pure LUST and RUM* (raw untamed masculinity) for me and my body
2. Channels that lust into loving physical aggression
3. Ddlgs me, calling me princess and teasing me constantly
4. Jokingly plays on my insecurities by making fun of me for my insecurities
5. Dirty talks about my fantasies during seggs and tells and records erotic stories for me
6. Isn't afraid to tap into his inner abusive misogynistic boyfriend for me even thought he is absolutely a sex-positive compassionate feminist
7. Encourages me to express myself however I want and express more
8. Passes my sh*t tests. I didn't explain the example very well but basically the example was when I said u don’t deserve to f*k me and he said: I know I don't, but it doesn't matter cause I'm doing it anyway--something like that
9. Willing to fight me
10. Compliments me during the act and after a lot

6) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVMS_QG9ixc

7) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF3BfhJj-SY
These are just 4
1. Pet names
2. Infantalizing praise
3. Straight up mocking
4. Comforting and Soothing

REMEMBER: KINK IS NOT ABUSE and always do your best to act respectfully.

8) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbom2ZqkII
THE POINT OF THIS VIDEO IS NOT that GIRLS WANT TO BE YELLED AT DURING AN ARGUMENT. Nothing could be further from the truth. The girl in this video thinks it's hot when a guy takes charge of RESPECTFULLY RESOLVING AND FIGHTING FOR their RELATIONSHIP! The RAW ATTRACTIVE POWER these guys are leaking is separate. THAT is attractive because a woman knows a guy has the ability to stand up for himself and others...but SHE DOES NOT want him abusing or insulting her in any way like many in the comments are assuming or TURNING THAT POWER ON HER TO BULLY OR INTIMIDATE HER. She hopes that power will be used for her protection from other guys basically in that her b/f has the power to stand up to THEM. The best way in the world to resolve an argument with a man woman or person of any gender is to use The 5 Secrets by Dr. David Burns as written about in the book Feeling Good Together. TRUST ME: INTIMIDATING HER WILL BACKFIRE OR CAUSE AN ABUSIVE SITUATION. And PLEASE WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO BEFORE COMMENTING. You all are going to get burned if you try what many of you are suggesting in the comments.

Men have the power but they don't know they have the power as evidenced in this video. A woman is telling them she finds it attractive and the men both display their power without knowing they've displayed it and ending the conversation not knowing they've done it!

Lots of normal guys I meet who probably don't do very well with women display the power all the time without realizing they've displayed the power and having no idea how to access it and use it in ways women enjoy.

They think they've got no chance of attracting women but the power was in them all along.

It's invisible to men but visible to those attracted to men.

9) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNXnsZmM0as

The power of shame is an ENORMOUS erotic power that can be harnessed.

Everyone knows shame is a big yet highly mysterious part of kink and sexuality in general.

Its power is unmatched in my opinion.

The power you have, just by looking, as a man, with all your natural instincts to enjoy women, cannot be overstated.

Especially on shy introverted people. But only use it for good and mutual pleasure always.

For some reason it makes me think of this quote by Kafka:

“You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.”

Kafka was a guy who understood shame very well!!!

You want to harness the power to unmask, splay, look, observe, squirm, expose, praise and have your partner roll in ecstasy at your feet.

Remember: when kink is not consensual and for mutual pleasure and personal growth it's not kink but abuse.

10) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp87cI44Jao
HOW to ESCALATE to an INTIMATE ENCOUNTER CORRECTLY

11) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_xRCLmKG-g
1. Sticks up for himself or me in front of other guys
2. is physically aggressive with me in a playful way (sorry that was kinda unclear in the vid. Don't take this one as advice cause you have to know for sure the other person is into it or it is wrong and immoral)
3. Leaves me to go do work
4. Shows me his private interests
5. enters into the male lust trance 6. Takes the lead in or takes care of a group

DeepShadow

Space Monkey
space monkey
One important thing to get her to have these orgasms is to use variety and not become a habit.
To keep things exciting you have to surprise her all the time, which means you have to change:
-1 What you do
-2 The order in which you do things
-3 When you do
-4 How to do it
-5 How long do you do this
-6 Where do you do it
But you don't need to do all of this at once, you can just change one little thing every time you have sex.
1 What do you do:
if you follow the same routine every time, let's say for example you tease her for 20 minutes while undressing her, then oral sex, then sex with 3 different positions, you could do the same thing but do 3 different sex positions that you don't have never done before.
2 The order you do things:
If you always follow a certain routine, once do the whole upper body tease first, remove the top and bra leaving the jeans and panties, then move to the lower half. Another example would be if you always do foreplay, foreplay, sex; Sometimes you might try before foreplay, lick her pussy, but not to orgasm, fuck her for a while, go back to licking her pussy, go back to fucking, go back to licking her pussy, go back to fucking, go back to lick her pussy (and only this time it brings her to orgasm), then fuck her again.
3 When you do:
For example, before going to bed every night, simply doing it on a Sunday morning, rather than the evening, will be a surprise (unless you have a busy day that day). So the concept of unpredictability and spontaneity in general leads to variety.
4 How you do it:
whether you always fuck her hard or always softly, or start slow and then finish hard, you could mix things up by doing it very softly all the time sometimes, or hard all the time (as long as you wet it a lot beforehand and use the lubricant)
5 How long do you do it:
if you always lick her pussy until she cums and then have sex with her, you might try licking her halfway to cum and then start having sex with her before she cums and makes her have a clitoral orgasm during sex holding a vibrator on the clitoris or making her hold it.
6 Where do you do it:
I'll let you use your imagination for it, but don't get arrested;)
And then, on rare occasions, you can change everything completely, but you don't have to do it too often.

>