Essentials of Your Game

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Let’s say you woke up tomorrow. And despite your previous experiences of seducing women and your overall skill level with them. You had forgotten everything that led you up to that point, except for 5 things.

If you only had 5 concepts that you could apply in meeting women again, what would you want those 5 things that you remember to be?

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
1. Fundamentals
2. Basic Conversation (Deep Dives & Dale Carnegie Type Stuff)
3. Setting Sexual Frames
4. Sexual Tension Escalation
5. Always Lead with the end in mind (Avoid over-gaming and talk to women to actually fuck them not gain their attention)

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
1. Fundamentals
2. Frame control
3. Fearless escalation
4. Self-amusement
5. Looksmaxxing (not in the hypersperg way, just improving your looks as much as possible)

Frame control is the big one. It's the power of your outer and inner game working together. It is what makes her submit or not. It is what allows you to cope with the streams of rejections you will encounter. You must tackle yourself before you begin tackling the ladies.

I wanted to put disdain for females up there, but that happens naturally the more you stay in the game.

Egor

Space Monkey
space monkey
1. Headband
2. Jean jacket
3. Keto
4. Kegel
5. The female mind is different than the male

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1. Frame jujitsu(specifically persuasion and removing future objections before they happen... like a fucking ninja)

2. Sexual vibe (This mutiplied my results when I was able to do it smoothly. Ie with containment)

3. Fundies(Most importantly, voice and pauses. Ofc looks matter too)

4. Winner's frame(I can get what I want every single time. I specifically look for ways i can win, then execute ruthlessly)

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1. Fundamentals
2. Basic Conversation (Deep Dives & Dale Carnegie Type Stuff)
3. Setting Sexual Frames
4. Sexual Tension Escalation
5. Always Lead with the end in mind (Avoid over-gaming and talk to women to actually fuck them not gain their attention)
Think my list and yours would be close to the same haha.

I’d probably switch out #3 for emotional contagion

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1. Superb fundamentals (not sure if this counts as a skill but I would say nonverbals and such are also part of this)
2. Frame control/chase framing
3. Value attainability compliance tech combined with smooth escalation
4. Social proof/preselection (I can ramp these up in social circles or other environments and believe this is a skill as well)
5. Always creating new leads/abundance environments (yes I DO consider this a skill).. combined with good opening and hooking tech.

>