Estimated time of arrival of Girls Chase redesign and all new stuff?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase keeps mentioning site redesign, new forum, new products, One Date finally being released after being in beta for two years(?), thing like that.

He specifically mentioned writing 'normal' books to be released on Amazon (with audiobook versions as well), I'm especially waiting for those.

I know 'estimated times of arrival' always late, it's understandable. But still. If you can give a rough time frame for everything new, I think the community would write it into their calendars!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Space-

I should probably have some kind of update policy where I update guys on things, I realize.

ETAs of stuff I have ETAs for:

• Girls Chase Index + Elastic Search: supposed to be done by late this month. MD (developer) confirms everything is done but the crawler he's trying to build to pull entries from our various sites into the search database. *note: tracks we'll develop after the index is done. I don't have an ETA for this yet.
  • How to Text a Girl 2nd Edition + Audiobook: second edition (some slight revisions, plus a new chapter on texting girls you met via online, written by Colt Williams) is done. I need to hit the studio to record. I'll do this in the week after Christmas, most likely (already figuring out the schedule with the studio guy; I need a full day for this + other recordings we'll make).
  • Forum Revamp: ETA late January. We're testing moving the phpBB forum to xenForo now, and will tweak the theme + add most of the plugins and other bits we need. We're prioritizing "get good enough and launch" over "get perfect", so if there's anything that'll take longer, we'll just add it after the official roll-out.
  • New Chase Products: if you're on the Alumni Forum for One Date buyers, you've seen the discussion of new products for us to feature as add-ons to One Date. We recorded all these in April, and most are finished editing now. The courses on how to be charismatic, how to build an awesome bachelor lifestyle, and how to touch a girl (with tons of demos) are ready to go and just need me to write the sales copy for them, record it, and get it animated. Rough ETA for that is late February, but subject to potential delays. We also need books for these, which I did not write first this time. That might delay things as well. The demo dates course (demonstration dates -- Hector and I wrote scripts and had actors act them out so we can show various date examples) are filmed and edited, but now we need to do the "talking head guy explaining what is going on during each date" portion, which I don't know when we'll do. This one will be done later.
  • Hector official King of College launch: KoC had a soft launch with One Date, but we'll give it is own proper launch and standalone sales letter at the same time we launch the add-on products. So that'll happen when they do -- late February, most likely.
  • Live action commercial: we have a somewhat fun live action commercial that's our first stab at a Harmon Brothers-esque video for YouTube. I think we didn't pull it off as great as they do, but it's a nice first attempt... we'll roll this out when we roll out the add-ons, so late February.
  • Bootcamps with GC Coaches: Rob from the forum joined as our phone sales expert, and he's going to map out a phone sales process for this and start talking to guys who've expressed interest in coaching soon. We had one night game bootcamp already in Los Angeles (with Joe Ducard) that sounds like it went great; Joe's getting testimonials from the guys for that. My hope is we'll have a couple more bootcamps scheduled (most likely in New York, London, and possibly Las Vegas) sometime in February.
  • Amazon Book #2: How to Ask a Girl Out: most of the book is complete, but it still needs some tidying up. Then once that's done, I need to hit the studio again and record. The cover's already done. Theoretically I could do all this in about 4-5 days; realistically, this is a lower priority item for me and there's a ton of other stuff to do first. So this one isn't likely to be done before March or April. Barring me going on an ungodly productive streak or something.

Stuff I do not have ETAs for:

• Demo Dates
  • GC Tracks (going to depend how quickly MD can code this up once the index is done)
  • Amazon Book #3, on date planning. Team members are organizing the articles for this and will clean them up, then let me know what I need to add / edit / write. Don't know when that'll be done
  • Girls Chase game app #1 (my back-of-the-envelope math says we can build this in 4 months; however, I'm too slammed to start it now
  • GC Mystery Product #1 -- I'd like to do standalone products with each major GC contributor who's interested, starting with Hector. However, I need product teams for this, and we need to have pretty well optimized the One Date offer/traffic funnel before we start building a second major product, and that'll take time. So this is still a ways out

So that's it, those are the ETAs. Lots going on, lots we are juggling, but I think/hope we can get all this ready not too far off the mark from when we want them done/out.

Chase

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the update, Chase, I answered you here. The forum guidelines say we shouldn't contact management in private messages with this or that, but if my ideas aren't clear, and you care about my feedback and suggestions at all, I'm happy to discuss it with you, any of you in private. My basic idea is very simple, just these forum topic become so bloated and complicated after a while. I want you to succeed with this!

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase-

To give this another spin:

Anyone watched "RSD Max - The Natural" and can give a review or point me to a dating site that actually reviewed the product? Thanks.
I can't say anything about "The Natural", but I love Max's youtube content. He seems like a great guy, has a more balanced approach to pickup (it's more in the general direction of life mastery). Other than that - no idea.

I really like the attitude in this one. At least for where I am in life, this kind of material seems to be the way to go. I see that you like to fine tune the material to your Google search results (at least that was the idea the last time), which questions revolve mostly around American college life. I'm keeping an eye on your new releases and see which direction things take here!

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
  • How to Text a Girl 2nd Edition + Audiobook: second edition (some slight revisions, plus a new chapter on texting girls you met via online, written by Colt Williams) is done. I need to hit the studio to record. I'll do this in the week after Christmas, most likely (already figuring out the schedule with the studio guy; I need a full day for this + other recordings we'll make).
OK. So as far as I understand Girls Chase caters to the global market, not country (US) specific. Of course, I'm not yet there to even read the detailed guide to your first edition to your texting book for my eventual travel to the US, but I've looked into the chapter titles on Amazon and it seems to me a more US centered book. I mean in nowhere else in the world we text back and forth on a societal level, as unlimited texting is not included in most of our monthly plans as for you in the US is. We WhatsApp or whatever. And it's not clear cut what the whatever in WhatsApp or whatever is. Or depends on your country and even individual preferences, your circle of friends, or her circle of friends you have 2 to 3 minutes to connect altogether and figure out which way to contact her.

So I just find it fascinating that I've found no mention at all on this site at all how complicated such a basic thing as contacting a bunch of girls of different backgrounds you have so 2 to 3 times to connect and figure out the best channels to keep in touch outside the US, even though the readership, and the intended scope of this publication is worldwide. And you are already planning the second version of your US-focused texting book (it's only called texting in the US). I tried to search for such an article mentioning it in the endless catalog of your articles, but I've found not one. Or a chapter title dedicated to international readers of your US texting book. OK, maybe you can have up to 80% coverage with your chat app portfolio internationally (WhatsApp or whatever), but it's never near 100% as texting in the US. And you also better figure out which chat app she prefers to keep in touch with closest friends and family, which one is she only using for frenemies and acquaintances only. You have 2 to 3 minutes for all that, starting from saying 'hi.' Take that as a challenge!

>