Ever introduced friends to seduction?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
radeng,

Has anyone introduced friends to seduction, the community, and if so how did you go about it and how did it go? Were they skeptical at first or excited or neutral? Did you encounter negative stereotypical resistance or get judged and if so did you turn it around or drop it?

I have, but it was usually in one of these two cases:

• (1) The guy I showed it to had seen me pick up women first hand and immediately knew that I was on to something. Usually these have also been friends I've had for years, so they had a certain level of trust in the things that I do, so this was something they were interested in knowing more about.

(2) The guy had been through enough with women already and was open-minded enough that I believed the material would resonate with him. In other words, these guys have had their fair share of relationships and women involved in their lives that they would be able to understand what I presented to them. There are two types of other guys: the ones who have little-to-no experience with women, and the ones who think they have too much experience with women. I don't introduce the material to the first type because there are usually too many mindset shifts that I assume are going to be difficult to make when the guy hasn't experienced enough yet himself. With the second type, these guys are usually too dismissive of any "PUA" or "online advice," and they won't really take it seriously if I do introduce it to them, so it'd be a waste of my time.

If you're a good judge of character, you can sometimes get a "feeling" when a guy can be introduced to something like this and embrace it with open arms.

The worst people to try to introduce it to are the ones who don't think they need help (or that the world is cruel to them) because they'll be the ones who whine and complain when you try to give them advice and never take action when you give them the opportunity to.

- Franco

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
An example would be my cousin, he's into PU and has obviously read a fair bit about it, he has also seen me in action, so I thought it would be sweet to do some approaching with him, well it didn't really go all that well, unfortunately there's a big difference between being interested in PU and being committed enough to practice it. To be honest I wouldn't bother, as I see it the likelihood that they'll approach it from the serious mindset of acquiring a skillset is pretty much slim to none for the average guy.
Ray

>