Fashion  Fashion? Fedora...

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
What do you guys think about Derby's cool or tool?

I just got one and I'm a little narcissistic when it comes to style (I think I look good in anything no matter what). So yeah cool or tool?

I favorite gay stylist consultant (random sales guy in the mall with fuckin nice style) said it just made the rest of me pop. Like I already look good but it amplified it. Cocaine in a hat basically. But he wears derby's too so it may be biased...

Always enjoy whomever's input ;).

-Rob

00002f.jpg
00004f.jpg

Ross

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
http://putthison.com/post/365446401/hatsdouchesanddorks

Fedora's reputation has largely been tarnished here in the States. Lots of people attempt to put it on in order to gain a measure of being 'classy' or 'different', but many a meme has been dedicated to the men who commonly adorn them.

images

I've noticed that hat wearing usually tends to be a bit try-hard. I personally don't wear a piece of clothing unless I feel it has a tangible purpose (separate from fashion). So, if it's cold, wearing a hat to keep your head warm is a good purpose. If it's sunny, using a cap with a nice brim will be helpful in keeping the sun out of your eyes. I'm a very minimalistic guy and love to keep things extremely efficient, so that's why I don't bother with most caps apart from a sun hat for long days at the beach or a beanie for cold days.

Summed up, in my opinion a hat is only as good as it's tangible purpose. Otherwise it becomes a bother and not worth the effort.

>