Favorite innovative sex position. Whats Yours?

-B-

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My personal favorite is a modified froggy style (face down, spread eagle). I turn the girl over and lay her flat face down with a pillow under her pelvis. When you lay on top of her you are going to be laying a bit higher up on her ass, this way your dick is going to be thrusting in at an angle straight into her g-spot and anterior fornix. The part that makes this sex position different than all the other modified angle ones is the pillow she is grinding on (not under her ass propping her up). Rubbing your genitals up against a soft pillow face down creates extremely intense stimulation. Guys and girls can actually develop a condition called “masturbation prone” where they get so used to this intense situation that its hard for them to get off any other way (why you don't want to use this one every time). I pieced this one together myself a little over a year ago using this knowledge when I was experimenting with modified angle positions. I never saw anything exactly like this until recently I came across a forum with a girl sharing her favorite positions, one of them being just like this. This also also allows for better ways to dominate her and get her riled up then most altered angles where one of you leans back (can pin her hands down, pull her hair, hold her by the throat, forcefully turn her head to the side and kiss her, play with her ears). Now a days I use this one when I need to get a girl off quick or as my standard finisher with a new girl. Whats your guys' favorite non traditional positions?

Nova

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
tumblr_m58s9mu1Ok1r8fyn9o1_400.jpg

>