Favorite ways/places to meet women?

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I live in a small town of about 3,000 people. I do live within 20 minutes of a small city of about 150,000 though. My social circle exists in this smaller town, however, and is made up of people that live here or in other surrounding small towns. So, for that reason, social circle or even extended social circle does me next to no good. So, to meet lots of beautiful women I've had to drive to this small city and walk the mall, bookstores, etcetera.

The mall is great, but I want to branch out. Do you guys go out to bars alone? If so, whats that like and how do I go about doing it and still seeming "normal" to groups that are there? I need a wingman!

Any ideas, tips and etcetera are most appreciated!
-NJ

A

Anonymous

The mall is a great place to meet women, and you find an array of different woman depending on where in the mall you run into them.

I highly recommend going to bars by yourself. I've been doing it for a while now, and I learned a lot about my game and had great success going stag.

Here why you should go stag:

1- No one will notice you're alone. You mention seeming "normal." Truth is, no one will even notice you came alone. People are alone at the bar all the time, whether it's because their friend is in the bathroom or getting a drink or maybe they're waiting to meet someone at the bar. Of course there actually are other people like us who go to the bar just to bring women to bed. Don't worry. No one will notice or care you're alone. Have you ever looked at someone at the bar and said, "This guy isn't normal. I think he's alone." Probably not.

If a girl asks why I'm alone, I usually say my friend went home early because his girlfriend threw up and he's home with her now. I then act a little annoyed by it in a playful way and move on with the conversation. Or you can just make a joke about why you're alone and side step it altogether. Chances are she won't bring it up again. The other thing is, you don't even need to lie. Tell the truth if you want, and you'll be surprised at how many women see it as a confident thing for you to do. Most women, and even men, wouldn't dare venture to a bar alone.

2- You'll talk to more women. You're by yourself so you have to approach women constantly. Your buddies aren't there to talk to you or prevent you from going up to women. This also will motivate you to go home with a woman that night since having a slice of pizza with your friends afterwards is not an option.

3- No fear of rejection. If you're the type who's self conscious about what your friends think when you talk to a woman, you have nothing to lose if you're alone and get shot down. None of your buddies will critique or look down on your game.

4- You'll have the seducer's mindset the entire time. If you go alone to a bar for the sole purpose of bringing a woman to bed, you're more likely to do it since you're thinking of one thing only. You won't be laughing with your friends about something. You'll have tunnel vision to bring a girl to bed. I've noticed that my game is way more solid when I go stag.

Give it a try. If it's too much at first, just go to a bar alone and have a few drinks. See how you feel. You'll be surprised at how quickly you'll be picking up woman without a wing man.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Those are all very good points. I have went out alone before and felt like people were looking at me. But I'm talking about a place where there is never more than 40-50 people at one time. So it would be easier to stick out than if I go to this city nearby.

Thanks for the advice! You're the man.

A

Anonymous

I was under the impression that the bars you were talking about were in this city where you drive out, so I assumed these were packed singles bars. If it's a small bar, then you will probably stick out more, but it also depends on the atmosphere. If you walk into a casual bar with the lights on and people are playing pool, you will stick out more as someone who came alone. However, you can go to a hotel bar where there aren't many people and the lighting is dimmer, and you can blend in much more naturally. The atmosphere of the bar plays a huge role. Also, in terms of you feeling like people were staring, this might have been just a psychological thing since you were self-conscious about being alone.

That said, I think you should just drive out to the city. If it's not a far drive, it would be worth it. Also, if this small town of yours has the same people going out at the same bars, then it wouldn't be the best place if you're flying solo and want to meet new women. Let us know how it works out.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah the ones I've went to before were not in the city. So I'm sure that makes a huge difference. The city is a 20-25 minute drive, though. Which is fine with me, but I feel like if I was to pull a girl home she'd be thinking "Where the hell are you taking me?" Haha. I'll probably need to come up with some kind of plan for that scenario.

I'd like to go do some day game at the colleges too. I'm 33, but look like I'm about 25 so I could pull it off for sure.

>