Calls & Texts  Feedback on this text interaction

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I met this chic in a grocery store who is here for a short holiday. Complimented on her hair and had a very brief interaction. She said she's likely going to return this Friday. So, today was technically her last night and had to go all out.

I followed texting principles and method from PWF and skills. I'm new to this method of texting and still calibrating. I used to get straight to the point in the past. Could you guys provide feedback on what I could've done better?

P.S: there are 2 pages of screenshots below. Scroll to the right

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I met this chic in a grocery store who is here for a short holiday. Complimented on her hair and had a very brief interaction. She said she's likely going to return this Friday. So, today was technically her last night and had to go all out.

I followed texting principles and method from PWF and skills. I'm new to this method of texting and still calibrating. I used to get straight to the point in the past. Could you guys provide feedback on what I could've done better?

https://flic.kr/p/2nxVh4X
Brah!

The squence is open>banter>at high point soft close>hard close

You open>soft close

You totally had the wrong application of the concepts... i will edit later when i get home with diagnosis:

So lets see i kind of like your opener cause is related to you being in the supermarket so no bad, ok ping, (super ideal something related to the convo you had, or groceries she bought etc... but if you did not have this, good opener)

When she answer soo good yours she was investing

here you made a mistake going for a softclose right away, in a weird autistic way "we should celebrate your shopping success" this make no sense...

I would have said "great i got the items i needed to prepare this amazing meal that drives everybody crazy every time i make it, one day if we get to know each other and you are cool, i MAY, make it for you, so what are you up to? (always finish with a question)

- i would have totally ignore the ig (like i did not read it)

- i would not have open on tuesday with that since she did not give you an objection, all you needed to do was to ping with morning or eyes emoji or just a ping... But anyways it can of worked but it was too much effort in the opener ping and investment on your part.

- after she responded with one word answer you went right away for another soft close, and she bit (i would not have done this at this point, there was no high point of investment, you cut steps) then you went for a semi hard close

- about the age 69 just kidding and then here 5 to 10 years closer to her age, she cold you an old man (shit testing you) you can say yeah old enough to be your daddy, you better call me daddy for now on... or some shit like that....

where is the rest of the convo.

Last edited:

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Brah!

The squence is open>banter>at high point soft close>hard close

You open>soft close

You totally had the wrong application of the concepts... i will edit later when i get home with diagnosis:

So lets see i kind of like your opener cause is related to you being in the supermarket so no bad, ok ping, (super ideal something related to the convo you had, or groceries she bought etc... but if you did not have this, good opener)

When she answer soo good yours she was investing

here you made a mistake going for a softclose right away, in a weird autistic way "we should celebrate your shopping success" this make no sense...
Uggh.. you're right.. I was just trying to avoid writing long texts
I would have said "great i got the items i needed to prepare this amazing meal that drives everybody crazy every time i make it, one day if we get to know each other and you are cool, i MAY, make it for you, so what are you up to? (always finish with a question)
Two things here: 1. I didn't want to write long text since she wasn't investing much. Is it ok to write long texts?
2. Isn't this also a soft close? I'm confused about soft close

- i would have totally ignore the ig (like i did not read it)
next time will do that
- i would not have open on tuesday with that since she did not give you an objection, all you needed to do was to ping with morning or eyes emoji or just a ping... But anyways it can of worked but it was too much effort in the opener ping and investment on your part.

- after she responded with one word answer you went right away for another soft close, and she bit (i would not have done this at this point, there was no high point of investment, you cut steps) then you went for a semi hard close
Since she sent heart emoji I thought I can soft close. Next time will soft close at a high point
- about the age 69 just kidding and then here 5 to 10 years closer to her age, she cold you an old man (shit testing you) you can say yeah old enough to be your daddy, you better call me daddy for now on... or some shit like that....
Haha.. This is good. Noted!
where is the rest of the convo.
You can find it if you scroll left but I'm posting remaining again here:

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yes.. you're right

Two things here: 1. I didn't want to write long text since she wasn't investing much. Is it ok to write long texts?
2. Isn't this also a soft close? I'm confused about soft close

next time will do that

Since she sent heart emoji I thought I can soft close. Next time will soft close at a high point

Haha.. This is good. Noted!

You can find it if you scroll left but I'm posting remaining again here:

ok not a bad answer the you have good taste, but again you are missing "BANTER" you keep giving one word responses, then soft closing this is not good.... again open>banter (this you are missing)> at high point of interaction (this your missing)>soft close> only if she bites to soft close then you hard close....

please no more memes, i know pwf recommend memes, but no brah no memes please....

this went down hill she was trolling you play along ok, i would have amplify with nah i had one but did not like the noise now i have private plane, but your answer was ok is just you try to sexualize and your timing was off and your sexualizing was uncalibrated, you cause asd, and then you sent a polirizing text that is to be used after flakes and radio silence....

You were not horrible, you were just bad...

Calibration

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ok not a bad answer the you have good taste, but again you are missing "BANTER" you keep giving one word responses, then soft closing this is not good.... again open>banter (this you are missing)> at high point of interaction (this your missing)>soft close> only if she bites to soft close then you hard close....
Ok, noted. I'm just worried I'll fuck it up when I banter too much
please no more memes, i know pwf recommend memes, but no brah no memes please....
Ok
this went down hill she was trolling you play along ok, i would have amplify with nah i had one but did not like the noise now i have private plane, but your answer was ok is just you try to sexualize and your timing was off and your sexualizing was uncalibrated, you cause asd
Man, you're good! I did guess something went wrong when I said "what's in your mouth?" But couldn't put a finger on it. You're right, I triggered ASD. My bad!!
, and then you sent a polirizing text that is to be used after flakes and radio silence....
Ok
You were not horrible, you were just bad...
Thanks for your inputs bro

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ok, noted. I'm just worried I'll fuck it up when I banter too much

Ok

Man, you're good! I did guess something went wrong when I said "what's in your mouth?" But couldn't put a finger on it. You're right, I triggered ASD. My bad!!

Ok

Thanks for your inputs bro

I have many samples the thing is i have really strong interactions..

@TomInHo and @topcat can you guys pm this dude some samples

>