Feel Free to PM me

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey everybody, I've been getting quite a few PMs now from members looking for advice from me directly. I started out this way, Light, Ross, Franco, Eric, and Tool can all attest to this, I asked sooooooo many questions all the time. Literally over 110 messages from my start on the boards to now.

Anyway, things have been picking up for me a lot lately, and I'm not really going to have a lot of time to visit the boards, or frequent them. But, for those of you who value my advice, or wish to talk to me personally about something, private messages show up in my e-mail which show up in my phone, so, I'll be able to respond to PMs more aptly than replies on the Boards.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, might have to go into "Off Topic," but I figured more people would read it here, so, I'm just letting everyone know that I'm available for PMing for help.

Enjoy your bright futures with women,

Richard

The Byronic Man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks, Richard. I wasn't here when you started, but it's obvious you are very skilled and incredible at this whole women thing now (not sure if we call ourselves PUAs here). You've already helped me a lot, and just want to say thanks again for your charity. :)

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
No problem BM, I struggled and struggled with women, and am still learning more and more. I just want to help those, and guide those who were so much like myself, so your struggle doesn't have to be as hard as mine.

-Richard

carpedm

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's a damn shame you won't be as active here from now on. In fact, I just came across this thread after doing a search for all of your posts so as to analyze your genesis as a seducer. I took notice of you on here because you have been one of the more active posters here with some true expertise and I have come to value much of what you have to say.

Best of luck going forward.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright carpe,

I won't be on exclusively I should say. A bunch of the same questions get asked repeatedly, and its a little bare to keep answering the same questions. I'll be watching from afar and posting when I see a good reason to, until then you're free to pm me because the pms get sent to my phone, and I check soon after gwtting messages.

-Richard

ocantu1987

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Richard just saw this post. I have been following you for a while and I would definitely appreciate the help thanks man. Look for my PM.

>