Feeling guilty after sex with girlfriend?

ChrisCassi

Space Monkey
space monkey
So girlfriend and I have been going out 6 months, and always have has great sex. But for the last month every time we have sex I feel extremely guilty afterwards and just feel like I need to get away from her for the night. Then once I'm gone I miss her?? This is my first real relationship so I'm sticking with it for experience and knowledge for the future sake.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How exactly, and how specifically do you feel guilty?

ChrisCassi

Space Monkey
space monkey
Z Vaunswa said:
How exactly, and how specifically do you feel guilty?

Like I feel bad like I shouldn't have or I can't believe she's this dirty(she's kinky in bed) this feel awkward.

It's weird it's never been a problem before

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is my first real relationship so I'm sticking with it for experience and knowledge for the future sake.

That ^ Along with what you just responded with, it sounds like you're feeling guilty out of shame.

It doesn't sound like you want to be with this girl, and are instead with her for the learning opportunity, and you're conscious of it, so you feel like you're using her when you two have sex.

This is only an assumption of course, but I used to feel this way when I started messing around with girls I wasn't committed to.

Am I close?

>