Field Report Stump (please post full reports on the forum, not links)

immy3482

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sup guys, I'm [REDACTED]. Thought I'd start posting a few lay reports in here.

So a couple weeks I actually ended up having a 4some with 3 girls I'd met on Tinder. Never in a billion years thought I could do something wild like this - it was pretty damn surreal. All 4 of us agreed it was a pretty crazy experience and something we'll likely do again. It wasn't that hard to set up - all 3 of them were bisexual and has fooled around with other girls a couple times in the past. It was just a matter of organising a date, doing my best to alleviate their nervousness, and then we all met up and had some fun.

Needless to say it was a pretty crazy experience - the hottest experience of my life.

Any questions, lemme know.
-[REDACTED]

Last edited by a moderator:

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey man cool!
This would be a lot better with more detail.
Example like how you set it up.
Were they 3 random girls from tinder or 3 girls who knew each other?
the more detail the better :))

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Originally he had some links to his website where he has a detailed lay report plus pictures of the girls going down on him.

We do not allow "click the link for the full report" stuff here. However, he is welcome to actually post the complete lay report here (sans pictures, and sans promotions -- though he is welcome to link his site in his signature).

No teaser FRs with "click the link for the report" though.

As this was just a teaser, and not an actual report, I've moved it to Off Topic.

Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Andy posted his full report to the thread. I've placed that into its own thread and moved it to the Field Reports Board. You can view it here:

@killyourinnerloser, fine to include a few links in your post if relevant. And the way you have it now is perfectly fine (no issues). Welcome aboard!

>