LR-  First Time In Paris

Devilicious

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Paris LR-​

So lots has happened since my last journal entry. Basically had this amazing chance at something very awesome I might talk about in my journal. Great DHV too. Then came back and went on a trip with my best friend who's gay to Paris for a shopping trip for a few days. My first time there too. Fun fact: When I wasn't sure about an item but felt it had seduction value, I text the fashion expert @Skippy for the final call advice. :)

Here's the report:

Went to a pub crawl with my friend. There we meet this petite blonde girl with curly hair that’s from LA, HBCurly. First bar was meeting point, there I just chilled with my friend. Then we went to second bar where they were playing dancing music, so half of the people were dancing. First we get drinks before chatting a bit, since it’s loud I sit close to her and basically go into some SOT’s and touch her lightly and innocuously. Led to statements such as holiday and travel and Paris allowing you to FEEL FREE and ALLOWED and GOOD. Probably repeated some form of that a couple of times.

Challenge her if she can dance. “Oh, yes I can!” she proclaims. “We’ll have to see then. I’ll hold you up to it,” I tease back.

Soon we’re actually dancing and I find out that no, she can’t dance well. It looked rather awkward. I still take her hands and lead her a bit, then move away again because there is this cute French brunette with blue eyes smiling at me.

I dance closer to her and stay there for a while, not quite sure what to do but knowing I will do something. Am myself not the most incredible dancer either, I’m ok. Know how to move my hips and body, but not in a professional way either. It strikes me it must be great to know how to dance well and be able to really lead girls with it. Surely not necessary but obviously helpful.

Someone walks past and she has to move so they can proceed, and I tell her she’s sooo in the way. Then go back to dancing with the plan of taking her hands to dance after. And very soon her other cute friend arrives… and obviously sees us, and goes fully towards me. I smile at her and suddenly we’re really close and with our legs interlocked are grinding on each other. Now I’m not a club goer in my hometown because it’s too expensive, and thus am not very experienced at this. But I’m reasonably good at touching and escalation… so that’s what I do. Pull her to the wall where I am locked in, and suddenly just want to kiss her because I see some other dude from the pub crawl (who dances really well) making out with his girl and I never made out with a girl in a club before. So tender, me.

So since proximity is there I make our heads go even closer to each other, and at one point smile even wider at her (all the while I’ve been smiling) and pull her in for a kiss.

She smiles and raises her eyebrows and turns away a slight bit so it doesn’t work, but is obviously amused and giggles. Again my smile and we continue dancing for a few moments as I slightly pull away and then come back and tease her with hovering my face near hers, acting as if I’m going to kiss her again, then pulling back before it could happen. Do this twice, suddenly her eyes turn sultry and she leans even closer to me and does her best to kiss me.

That wasn’t so hard! Such a silly little thing yet I was happy.

I also don’t think a pull is possible so early in the night so my plan with her is to just enjoy it, enjoy her lush hair in my hands, her slender body wrapped in tight white pants against me, her soft lips on mine. So we make out, tease each other, all the while we’re smiling. She asks me where I’m from, I find out she’s local French.

It’s quite lovely.

Well her friend also sees this and I can see the obvious distraught at having me stolen. Which was really a bitch move hahahaha. So at some point they want to go and my girl tells me her friends are outside and want to move on, so she has to leave. My group is seemingly leaving as well so we kiss goodbye.

HBCurly obviously saw all this so she’s acting more dynamic around me. I’m also a bit bolder and put my arm around her sometimes, just slowly moving that escalation.

We arrive and it’s a club, so we get drinks and dance more. By now my smaller group of people include my friend, a bi dude (A'), HBCurly and me.

What’s funny is how now there is a taller black girl hitting on and seducing HBCurly. Actually a guy came and said he needed to borrow her, then took her 2 meters away and made out with her. I thought to myself it’s a great line. Then the black girl comes and steals her from him. And it actually doesn’t take long before they are making out too! I’m like, damn!

So then he goes for a three-way make out and it actually works because they do it really quickly. So I’m like, I can do this too, go to them, basically exclude the other dude, and before you know it I’m having my first three-way make out! It was fun.

Then HBCurly turns to me and wants to kiss me as well privately now.

Fast forwards a bit and it’s us two. I basically fractionate by spiking her, then leaving her a bit, then coming back. Very risky in a club because someone else can swoop in, but I basically let her go to other dudes and then let them entertain her, then come and take her back. To the point where I just go nearby and she sees me and immediately points towards me and leans into my open arms, introducing me as something. So I kiss her and smile at the dude who would often leave after we ignore him.

When it’s us I just game her with yes-ladders I remember Teevster commenting on some other lay report of someone else doing well. It's somewhere here on this forum. So always building up to three yes’s.

Me: “It’s a great night, isn’t it?”

Her: Yes it is

Me: And it’s so fun, right?

Her: It’s so fun!

Me: And you like it, do you?

Her: I love it!

Me: And you like being with me now, don’t you?

Her: Yes I do!

Me: And my touch feels good, doesn’t it?

Her: It does

Me: And you like my touch, don’t you?

Her: I like your touch

Me: And you want my touch, don't you?

Her: I want your touch

That combined with just embedded command statements such as “allowed to feel free, open, let loose”.

Then I begin to think about pulling to the bathroom. I seed it by telling her “If you continue like this you’ll even make me consider taking you to the bathroom” to which she doesn’t reply negatively. So after another fractionation I just lead her to it and am now not sure how to bring her in, but decide that confidence favors the bold. I just continue walking with her in my arms and she goes right along with it.

Go into bathroom, enter stall and lock it, and we’re immediately kissing. I undo my belt and put her hand on my dick and she strokes it as I finger her for a bit. I have trouble with her weird dress design and she finally helps me out. “I’m not having sex with you in a bathroom stall,” she says.

“Ewww, sex,” I reply, then shove her against the wall and put my dick between her legs. She’s petite so it’s tricky actually. So then I just fuck her thighs with her pussy as lubrication. Kind of try to “accidentally slip it in” but position doesn’t allow it. So have her turn around and do same thing. I have to cover her mouth when she moans. All the while I’m dirty talking into her ear according to previous yes-ladders: you like this, want it, need it, crave it, love it, etc.

Our door gets knocked on a few times but we just ignore it and smile at each other knowingly. It does make her more self-conscious and after a while she says we should go back. I’m nowhere near coming and realize the short time won’t be enough, so decide to make the most out of it again and tell her to kiss my cock goodbye. She just grins and rolls her eyes, but goes on her knees and sucks my cock sensually.

Somewhere in my mind I’m thinking FR → LR- hahahaha

Then we exit the bathroom stall and my friend’s new friend, a beautiful short-haired girl with sensual dance moves (a day later she joined me and my friend for dinner and I find out she’s a financially very successful social media professional/influencer that markets beauty products. Very charming girl too) sees us and is intrigued. She’s also been giving me AI’s all night and at one point told me I’m very cute. She and my gay friend rate the guys. It's always eye-opening to see gay guys and girls interact and talk. You learn about all the promiscuous wild things they do and it's honestly very inspiring because as seducers you know you can replicate it!

So she talks to my girl for a bit and they both giggle and separate again. I go find my friend and chill with him, occasionally going back to my girl and pushing her to the black girl so they can make out, sometimes joining in as well. Or making out with either one of them. Had good rapport with black girl as we privately talked about her getting with my blondie. Sadly didn’t work out because she didn't want to go home with anyone that night.
---

Overall, this night seemed to build largely on preselection. It’s nothing impressive or anything, especially since the odds were in my favor and Paris is indeed a great hookup city it seems because all horny romantic Europe travels pass through there!

Still happy with how one of my few bar/club visits ended up.

What I did well​

-Good escalation and leading

-Capitalized on approach/escalation windows

-Got preselection going on

-Good I used yes-ladders in field

What I can improve​

-Add sex talk so can really spice it up and allow me to fractionate and set good frames way more effectively

-Dancing? Take salsa classes?

-Find more strategies to get her to come home with you

-Should use 3 bounce strategy of @Skills if really serious in going out with intent to get laid

Outlook​

Learnt club and bar game is very possible and fun. I feel like there is still so much to learn and I'm sure the journey never stops either way.

This week will go back to daygame, will be gone another week soon for other holidays though.

Either way...

Onwards!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You did pretty good(i can't do bathrooms, i don't get hard, get to awkward/uncomfortable for my taste, tried 3 times same outcome, stop trying), you don't need to take dance classes, obviously you were able to do good in the dance floor with no dance classes, just keep going out to clubs and dancing,, only take dance classes if you want to, but no needed for seduction. If you want to take her out second encounter 3 bounce bounce works well.... But if she is very exited you can skip it..... You may encounter a state change, cause you really amped up sexuality even getting a bj, so she may get a bit asd for second encounter, hopefully not,, you need to ping her feel her vibe.... did you ask her to text you when she gets home, make sure she got home ok??

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Go into bathroom, enter stall and lock it, and we’re immediately kissing. I undo my belt and put her hand on my dick and she strokes it as I finger her for a bit. I have trouble with her weird dress design and she finally helps me out. “I’m not having sex with you in a bathroom stall,” she says.
One tip from teevs, have her lock the door. Will reduce LMR in the bathroom because she's a part of it. And dealing with LMR in a situation like a bathroom is a bad recipe for potentially dangerous situations.

Devilicious

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
did you ask her to text you when she gets home, make sure she got home ok??
I'll remember to do this in the future! Sadly was my second last day and by now I'm already back home. Thanks for the advice :)

One tip from teevs, have her lock the door. Will reduce LMR in the bathroom because she's a part of it.
This is fantastic, will totally do this next time. As for this case... as a matter of fact, I think it was her locking it anyway. Hmm.

And dealing with LMR in a situation like a bathroom is a bad recipe for potentially dangerous situations.
In today's climate yes! Good to be aware of.

Thanks so much for the replies and help, I appreciate it a lot!

-Dev

>