fog talks about women

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
banged the girl from this journal entry the other day. the comeback was not easy.

ive been seeing this other girl for a while. shes chasing me for a relationship.

in general im just not that interested in girls right now. focusing on other areas of my life

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i dropped off because I’ve been so focused on getting to the next level in digital marketing. When I got there, it was 10x more work, 10x harder. I’ve been grinding for months. I usually focus on three different areas of my life: my career, girls, and the gym. I won’t focus on more than 1 or 2 for any given time. Back in the summer, it was girls and the gym. Then it was just the gym. Then it’s been work.

But I really need a break from work now, and my interest in girls is starting to pique again…especially cuz one of my old FWB keeps bugging me to fuck and i got chases emails about the new forums...they look amazing

Although I’ve been working, I do dedicate a little bit of my day to thinking and trying to influence how I come across to others through my fundamentals. I’m great at projecting a dominant presence on the street. on my way to and from work I pass 100s of people. ugly girls. hot girls. weird girls. stiff girls.

And I observe every one of them as I pass by them. If I am projecting a dominant presence, its constant, heavy approach invitations. If I do the same thing next day but tilt my head back bit, then lots of girls purse their lips while bowing their head. After a long while of doing that testing, I’ve gotten a good idea as to what a pre-approach should look like.

But you know, I suck with women in daytime after that. It’s literally the only technique I got going for me besides the fact that my text game is ridiculously effective.

Knowing that, the goal for my new chapter will be this:
  • continue getting world class at text game and bang 5+ girls/month from tinder
  • Be able to retain girls easily (I was starting to get good at this before I quit last)
  • Extend my routine past text and have a system for what i do from the moment I meet her on the street till the minute she enters my room. Don't need one for when shes in my room cuz thats the easiest part :p

• longer term goal: discover how to open properly in daygame by practising on 10k women.
l will learn tons by finding out the most effective way to transition from pre-approach-approach-open while A) maintaining this dominant presence that is so reliable for me and B) already knowing the mindset the girl is in given the environment, her current body language and her fundamentals.