fog talks about women

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
banged the girl from this journal entry the other day. the comeback was not easy.

ive been seeing this other girl for a while. shes chasing me for a relationship.

in general im just not that interested in girls right now. focusing on other areas of my life

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i dropped off because I’ve been so focused on getting to the next level in digital marketing. When I got there, it was 10x more work, 10x harder. I’ve been grinding for months. I usually focus on three different areas of my life: my career, girls, and the gym. I won’t focus on more than 1 or 2 for any given time. Back in the summer, it was girls and the gym. Then it was just the gym. Then it’s been work.

But I really need a break from work now, and my interest in girls is starting to pique again…especially cuz one of my old FWB keeps bugging me to fuck and i got chases emails about the new forums...they look amazing

Although I’ve been working, I do dedicate a little bit of my day to thinking and trying to influence how I come across to others through my fundamentals. I’m great at projecting a dominant presence on the street. on my way to and from work I pass 100s of people. ugly girls. hot girls. weird girls. stiff girls.

And I observe every one of them as I pass by them. If I am projecting a dominant presence, its constant, heavy approach invitations. If I do the same thing next day but tilt my head back bit, then lots of girls purse their lips while bowing their head. After a long while of doing that testing, I’ve gotten a good idea as to what a pre-approach should look like.

But you know, I suck with women in daytime after that. It’s literally the only technique I got going for me besides the fact that my text game is ridiculously effective.

Knowing that, the goal for my new chapter will be this:
  • continue getting world class at text game and bang 5+ girls/month from tinder
  • Be able to retain girls easily (I was starting to get good at this before I quit last)
  • Extend my routine past text and have a system for what i do from the moment I meet her on the street till the minute she enters my room. Don't need one for when shes in my room cuz thats the easiest part :p

• longer term goal: discover how to open properly in daygame by practising on 10k women.
l will learn tons by finding out the most effective way to transition from pre-approach-approach-open while A) maintaining this dominant presence that is so reliable for me and B) already knowing the mindset the girl is in given the environment, her current body language and her fundamentals.

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
hi buddy i havent managed to make it down to south america yet - but its coming up soon!

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
what do i do when i dont want to accept an approach invitation? i practice rejecting it with my body language. this has involved making facial expressions of disgust, moving a couple of meters away from the girl, or just straight up turning away from her. still in the test phase though and im working on making it a lot more subtle. wonder what the general reactions will be?

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i was banging some girl back in may. feel free to read about this adventure here. she wanted to date but i pushed it off and she let me go. heres what happened:

sept 5
fog: i do want to see you again. just not right now because im committed to focusing on myself for the next few months.
girl: i appreciate this, but you know i cant wait around for you while you figure yourself out. its great that you want that for yourself, but i have my own life to live too. i am open to it if you want to reach out to me one day, but for now i think we should just go our seperate ways. i really do wish the best for you
i didnt reply to that message. i didnt want to give her closure. i knew by holding an emotionless frame and leaving her on read, she would come running back. and that she did:

oct 6
girl: <3<3<3
girl: youre so cute
that was a month and a half ago and we've been texting more often as the weeks go on...but my texting frequency remains extremely slow, while hers have picked back up to normal (every 1 text from me is 5 texts from her). i've been teasing her mostly. ill frame it like everythings good between us and we're gonna bang soon. then just as she gets excited i drop off the map again.

as i mentioned, this girl is inexperienced and is very submissive towards me. always waits for me to take the lead and make the decisions. so i was surprised that after all this teasing, she is the one initiating plans to hang out.

she messed up a little bit here:

girl: well i guess i could wear them for you...
girl: but youd have to work for it :)
girl: am i ever going to see you? *kissy face*
girl: *eye roll*
fog: ill work super hard to tear ur clothes off
girl: lmfao i need to go home so please dont do that. let me leave with some dignity
girl: are you free tomorrow night?
girl: *eye roll* :(
girl: hello?.....
girl: :(
she should have asked me a few days ago if i wanted to hang. its getting a little bit late to be making plans for tomorrow :p especially cuz i usually take 2-3 days to respond right now. could be a good weekend if i get her over and download tinder

Last edited:

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
not sure why my journal is in the advanced observations section......mods?!

anyways, my texting antics pushed this bitch into auto rejection again and now shes blowing up my phone with angry messages....I really should have been more mindful of attainability but whatever. im lazy

girl: hello :)
girl: am I seeing you or are you sick of me? *eye roll*
girl: youre actually the worst you fucking asshole. you only want to see me when its convenient for you. actually, you don't even want to see me because you never reply when I ask and then you wait a whole fucking month when I have my period to ask me knowing you don't want to see me/I can't
girl: so go fuck yourself
girl: *eye roll* -.-
girl: you know what I think? you like the idea of a girl pining after you more than you like spending time with me, which is actually disgusting.
girl: because you gave me false hope and wasted my time
girl: you are such an inconsiderate person. that's clearly something youre not working on or else youd be aware of it.
girl: ive tried so hard to be patient with you, but you are so flaky. do you know how you made me feel when you said you didn't feel like seeing me that time? it was so hurtful. you've mentioned you dont like flakey people, but that's exactly what you are. you dont care about how I feel and i don't know why I thought you did.
girl: and yes I am that angry right now
girl: not that you would ever reply because you never do unless its to string me along
wow, her observations were definitely accurate. like I said I am lazy and rusty so I will pass on the seemingly herculean effort of turning her anger into sexual energy. instead ill just follow up in a few days when shes nowhere close to the emotional state shes in now.

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
every day i get on a streetcar that is packed to the brim with a random sampling of torontos population. it is really interesting to compare my fundamentals to this sample. are mine better? worse? why?

as you can imagine i usually stand/sit in pretty close proximity to other people. i like to practice triggering reactions from people with my body language. for example, staring at the ground in front of peoples shoes will always cause them to shift their feet around, with an uncertain look on their face.

i also try to get people to look at me by fucking with their awareness radius. so ill stare slightly past their cheek, and they will think i am actually looking at them - but then they look at my eyes, they see im not actually staring at them. really trips girls out who have been giving me AIs :p

but the best thing i learned is the way to stand, the vibe, and the body language associated with it. i will stand straight up, unmoving, with my head cocked slightly up. and i will pretend im in charge of everyone on the streetcar

i will stand like this but observe reflections of girls in the window and out of the corners of my eyes. just today i was doing this and it was triggering the girl across from me to display a cluster of the same submissive behaviors, multiple times. i wasnt really so particularly interested in her head bows as i was in the behaviors that happened immediately before and after the head bows. hand and feet movements, shifting, microexpressions, etc. the reason i was interested in the before and after was because recently i realized that behaviors often come in predictable clusters.

Last edited: