Former PUA master's take on casual sex

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
The shortcut to sleeping with beautiful women in Manhattan is....

money!

If you are OK with being a sugar daddy, and have funds to spare, you can find lots of attractive young women who will date you for a price, on sites like SeekingArrangement. And the quality and volume in NYC is quite high. Because I had a lot of disposable income, I've experienced this, and dated around 8 or so hot girls in NYC via the site the past several years. Three of them were professional models or worked in the fashion industry, and one of them was on the cover of several high-profile fashion magazines (it cost a lot though).

I've never done cold approach or anything game-related in NYC and all of these results from PUAs confirm that this is the right decision. In NYC, if you have the means, it's much, much easier and more effective just to go the money route to get pretty girls. Of course, I'm an out of towner so for me I definitely need more of a "sure thing" if I'm going to travel to the city, anyway.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
And? That's where i currently live. Doesn't mean I have not lived elsewhere in the last or that I haven't been travelling... including the city you guys are talking about.
What were your daygame statistics in NYC?

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Teevster is not a daygamer his specialty is nightgame although it wouldn't be a hard transition for him to pull girls from the day he has done it before.

He's been in the pickup community for a long time and is one of the best nightgamers out there. All of the experience and confidence he has from seducing girls at night isn't tossed out the window cuz he decides to approach girls during the day. The learning curve might be hard for guys like us,but the better you get the less the rules apply to you.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
1: Roosh was never very good with women.

2: If you think NYC day game is hard you just suck at day game.

3: Most of the popular London day game guys were great at hiring models and faking infield video, not so great and picking up anything but tourist.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I though you guys were talking nightgame. It seemed pretty apparent.

But hey if you are looking to bust my balls, go ahead.

Edit: In one of your previous post you linked to Sleazy's blog. FYI he used to be an old wing of mine.

Teevster is not a daygamer his specialty is nightgame although it wouldn't be a hard transition for him to pull girls from the day he has done it before.

I used to be a full-time daygamer but I stopped in like 2012... but I have had a few daygame pulls here and there very occasionally. I am really conidering getting back into daygame once the climate (spring) allows for it.
He's been in the pickup community for a long time and is one of the best nightgamers out there. All of the experience and confidence he has from seducing girls at night isn't tossed out the window cuz he decides to approach girls during the day. The learning curve might be hard for guys like us,but the better you get the less the rules apply to you.

Transitioning from daygame to nightgame or vice versa when you are good in one of the field usually does not take too much time. A month or two. You usually only have to adjust the pre-opening, the opening, the hook/transition phase and you are all good.

Best,
Teevster

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I though you guys were talking nightgame. It seemed pretty apparent.
Nah, nightgame is actually easier in New York City compared with other cities. Never seen so many solo girls and girls that are just straight DTF. You can also snipe and friends are more accepting of a girl going home with a guy.

I'm not looking to bust anyone's balls or have any ego. I'm only interested in arriving at the truth in every conversation that I have, especially in the community most filled with bullshit out of any that I have been in. Most "arguments" in the community end up being misunderstandings, like this one.

1: Roosh was never very good with women.

3: Most of the popular London day game guys were great at hiring models and faking infield video, not so great and picking up anything but tourist.

What are your NYC daygame statistics compared to other places you've been?

Last edited:

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Nah, nightgame is actually easier in New York City compared with other cities. Never seen so many solo girls and girls that are just straight DTF. You can also snipe and friends are more accepting of a girl going home with a guy.

What are your NYC daygame statistics compared to other places you've been?
Unlike some guys I don’t keep spreadsheets lmao so if you want exact numbers you are out of luck. I will say that I don’t find NYC to be difficult. I find Miami to be harder than anyplace in NYC. Come to think of it, I always did worse in LA too.

Austin Texas is the hardest day game place in the USA as far as major cities I’ve been to goes but I haven’t been there enough times to say if it was just bad luck or whatever.

But no, NYC is just average in my opinion.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Very odd.

Miami is the place I've done the best in terms of daygame. 5 lays in 5 weeks, about 1 in 100 approach to lay ratio and two of the hottest girls I've ever been with too. However, four out of five were tourists.

Austin sucks for daygame, yes. Volume is pretty much nonexistent. I also wasn't there long enough to draw any long term comparisons though.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
What are the best spots in Miami to approach and get results? Would you recommend any particular clubs or venues? Or would you even recommend approaching on the beach during the day? I'm assuming you're talking about the South Beach area... I'm not very familiar with Miami but plan on taking a trip during the summer down there by myself next year, hopefully.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What are the best spots in Miami to approach and get results? Would you recommend any particular clubs or venues? Or would you even recommend approaching on the beach during the day? I'm assuming you're talking about the South Beach area... I'm not very familiar with Miami but plan on taking a trip during the summer down there by myself next year, hopefully.
Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach. It's easy mode. You walk the same six blocks over and over and girls just pop up like Whack-a-Mole. Easy to approach 20 girls a day and 30-40 on weekends. And easy to instadate -> pull if you have good logistics. Never pulled so many girls from daygame in my life.

I do approach on the beach but haven't had any concrete lays from that yet (except for one girl I had already reapproached twice), but it seems decent. Volume is definitely lower on the beach but it's worth it if you have a good physique, you can also find more solo girls just lounging with nothing to do.

I will be doing a complete writeup on Miami before I leave here around April.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach. It's easy mode. You walk the same six blocks over and over and girls just pop up like Whack-a-Mole. Easy to approach 20 girls a day and 30-40 on weekends. And easy to instadate -> pull if you have good logistics. Never pulled so many girls from daygame in my life.

I do approach on the beach but haven't had any concrete lays from that yet (except for one girl I had already reapproached twice), but it seems decent. Volume is definitely lower on the beach but it's worth it if you have a good physique, you can also find more solo girls just lounging with nothing to do.

So what's the frame you set in that particular area? Just act like a laid back traveler from out of town looking to party? Or something else? I'm guessing most of the girls in that area are the college age or slightly older, on vacation types, so as someone older (late 30s myself), I'd have to position myself as something specific and set an acceptable frame, like "rich older yacht guy", lol.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Honestly that's probably the most relieving thing I could hear in this post lmao

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Honestly that's probably the most relieving thing I could hear in this post lmao
Keep in mind that's an N=1 opinion, and every other daygamer I can think of that's actually daygamed in other cities would say the opposite. Especially the more advanced guys.

So what's the frame you set in that particular area? Just act like a laid back traveler from out of town looking to party? Or something else? I'm guessing most of the girls in that area are the college age or slightly older, on vacation types, so as someone older (late 30s myself), I'd have to position myself as something specific and set an acceptable frame, like "rich older yacht guy", lol.

Cool local white guy. I'm in my 30s and it hasn't been a problem for the younger girls. I'm guessing we have different archetypes though. I "play young" (-ish)

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Keep in mind that's an N=1 opinion, and every other daygamer I can think of that's actually daygamed in other cities would say the opposite. Especially the more advanced guys.
It's not a shot at you. Moreso a way for me to avoid unhelpful limiting beliefs. I'd much rather attribute the chance of success to things that I can control like my fundamentals,game,appearance,energy than blame it on things out of my control like the city culture and discourage myself by saying game in my city is too hard. It's not like i'm living in the Middle East lol.

There are many factors that contribute to your particular results in the city. There's not exactly a one size fits all explanation for why results were hard to come by. It's dependent on the guy and what he can make happen.

Edit:If anything what makes daygame hard now is it's brick af over here. You were here when it was warm.

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
about 1 in 100 approach to lay ratio
Not trying to be an asshole but isn’t that rather low?

I don’t consider myself an advanced seducer at all but I’m probably having a 1 in 15 lay ratio from daygame.
Am I missing some context?

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not trying to be an asshole but isn’t that rather low?

I don’t consider myself an advanced seducer at all but I’m probably having a 1 in 15 lay ratio from daygame.
Am I missing some context?
1 in 15 would be considered the elite of the elite in large Western Cities assuming normal approach standards.

It's probable the standards are different in Mexico.

Keep in mind:
- I approach high volume
- I approach almost exclusively girls more attractive than me
- I generally eschew comfort girls (a daygamer's dream)
- I approach many low probability sets (group sets, girls running away)

Batting average is as much about pitch selection as it is about batsmanship.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1 in 15 would be considered the elite of the elite in large Western Cities assuming normal approach standards.

It's probable the standards are different in Mexico.

Keep in mind:
- I approach high volume
- I approach almost exclusively girls more attractive than me
- I generally eschew comfort girls (a daygamer's dream)
- I approach many low probability sets (group sets, girls running away)

Batting average is as much about pitch selection as it is about batsmanship.
Yeah, I imagined there would be a reason for the dissonance.
you certainly talk like someone with experience, I can tell.

I got 1 in 15 but I am far from constant.
And perhaps my city is not the most challenging one.
In a sense I wish I could be a more proactive seducer but also I got very excited when I met a girl who amazes me… not sure if I will ever need to be advanced. Only time will tell.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Correct that is were I had my first sdl, also ocean avenue is good for beach game

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm sure you have to be really ripped to do beach game in Miami...

>