FR  FR concert

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was debating on putting this up or not, because it really isn't one of my better nights. To start things off, I didn't follow through on my goal (build an emotional connection with 3 new women). Something that I'm going to change is that I'm going to remind myself of my goal constantly.

What really bothers me about this night is that I had opportunities. I didn't have to create them. Girls approached me. This has been a real problem for me. For some reason, I hesitate and then the moment is gone. I worry that I might come off creepy, but looking back on it that idea seems silly.

There are three main interactions that I think I can learn from.

1. When I was walking around the concert trying to find my friends there, a girl came up to me and introduced herself and her friend. She was cute, but her friend wasn't pretty. I talked for a little, and then I started dancing with the pretty girl. Eventually, she just left. What I think happened was that her friend wanted to meet me, but I didn't want her. So no harm done there. I also think I could have done better with just opening and talking to the girls.

2. I met one of my friends who was also lost and we kept trying to walk around to find our group. We ended up running into a couple girls from our school. Like before, there was one hot one, and another overweight friend. They were also looking for their friends. When we started walking through the crowd, she grabbed my hand. I knew what I should have done, and I had time to. But I was worried about being awkward. Looking back at this, that was crazy. She grabbed my hand, and me going to hold her hand wouldn't have been awkward, it would have been natural. Anyway, she kept talking to me, even moving in and I still didn't go for it. The positive is that she definitely considered me to have significant value. she told me, "I can't believe I've never met you before" the implication being that she'd remember a person like me. I think developing an abundance mentality and thinking of girls as silly and cute can help me. And honestly, she was being pretty silly.

3. We eventually found our friends and I was getting settled in when a girl bumped me from behind. She started grinding on my back. I was so shocked, I didn't even do anything. She walked away and when I tried to pre-open her later, she didn't seem interested.

>