LR  FR - Dancefloor pull

flatron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
open 1 - Open 2 very young girls (part of a 5 set but slightly separated from the rest) with an opinion opener. They don't engage at all and kind of give very bad bodylanguage like they don't want to talk. Shy? think i'm ugly? Whatever lol. I plow for a few more seconds, tease them about being shy and ask their names but they aren't biting. I move on. I know 'no girls' when I see them

open 2 - I open a 2 set in a cocktail bar with an observational opener about something happening around us and I try to make it funny. One of them politely reacts and other one is kinda stone faced. I ask how their nights is going. They're very guarded. One is being polite and at least answering (although I can sense she's a little uncomfortable). Other one is more just looking at her friend lol. I ask how they know each other and make some statements and try to tease based on their brief replies but this isn't gonna go anywhere. I drop some bait but no response. I can sense the lack of attraction and I move on

Open 3 - Open a seated 3 set sitting near me. I open them with an observation about their drinks. I ask what they are up too and this set are much more friendly and talkative. Completely different vibe. Probably because they're older and not as hot. I ask how they know each other and get their names and stuff and soon they invite me to sit with them (I already kind of was since our tables were basically touching!). We just chat and it's easy beacuse they're asking me questions and stuff. We chat about Christmas and just whatever comes up. One of them is OK looking and I choose her as my target and tease her at any opportunity and ask her friends things like ''is she always like this? I don't think it's gonna work out between me and her''. I try to lead to get them to go somewhere else but they don't want too. carry on chatting. Try to isolate teh hotter one for a bit but she wants to stay with her friends. I test to see if there's any attraction from her end do some push pull etc and make it more 'man to woman' with eye contact and slight kino, but she basically rejects me at that point. I'm not her type. I chat a little bit longer to make certain and decide it was genuine and I make my exit. (I honestly tend to know within about 2 seconds of opening a set nowadays lol)

'open' 4 - She basically opened me on the dancefloor. Bumped into me and kept eye contact. Average looking. Young. I shake my head at her dis-approvingly and smile and then pull her towards me. We are shouting in each others ear. Names. Ages. Who we are with. She tells me something like ''My friend told me to speak to you'' or something. I'm just being flirty and soon after we start kissing. We carry on dancing. She goes to the bathroom and I get speaking too another girl I sort of know from a previous approach and we are just dancing and flirting. The girl I just kissed sees this and she's being all over-dramatic and looks upset and stuff. I pull her towards me and soon we are kissing again. I ask her where she lives and she lives with her parents. I tell her that she can come to my place if she wants. She does (with her friend who we drop off in the cab on the way). No LMR

Edit - note: there were a hell of a lot more opens than 4 in hindsight, but just super fast interactions (instant rejections or whatever) not even worth mentioning. I'd estimate around 15-20 opens before finding the non 'no girls' lol

Last edited:

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
open 1 - Open 2 very young girls (part of a 5 set but slightly separated from the rest) with an opinion opener. They don't engage at all and kind of give very bad bodylanguage like they don't want to talk. Shy? think i'm ugly? Whatever lol. I plow for a few more seconds, tease them about being shy and ask their names but they aren't biting. I move on. I know 'no girls' when I see them

open 2 - I open a 2 set in a cocktail bar with an observational opener about something happening around us and I try to make it funny. One of them politely reacts and other one is kinda stone faced. I ask how their nights is going. They're very guarded. One is being polite and at least answering (although I can sense she's a little uncomfortable). Other one is more just looking at her friend lol. I ask how they know each other and make some statements and try to tease based on their brief replies but this isn't gonna go anywhere. I drop some bait but no response. I can sense the lack of attraction and I move on

Open 3 - Open a seated 3 set sitting near me. I open them with an observation about their drinks. I ask what they are up too and this set are much more friendly and talkative. Completely different vibe. Probably because they're older and not as hot. I ask how they know each other and get their names and stuff and soon they invite me to sit with them (I already kind of was since our tables were basically touching!). We just chat and it's easy beacuse they're asking me questions and stuff. We chat about Christmas and just whatever comes up. One of them is OK looking and I choose her as my target and tease her at any opportunity and ask her friends things like ''is she always like this? I don't think it's gonna work out between me and her''. I try to lead to get them to go somewhere else but they don't want too. carry on chatting. Try to isolate teh hotter one for a bit but she wants to stay with her friends. I test to see if there's any attraction from her end do some push pull etc and make it more 'man to woman' with eye contact and slight kino, but she basically rejects me at that point. I'm not her type. I chat a little bit longer to make certain and decide it was genuine and I make my exit. (I honestly tend to know within about 2 seconds of opening a set nowadays lol)

'open' 4 - She basically opened me on the dancefloor. Bumped into me and kept eye contact. Average looking. Young. I shake my head at her dis-approvingly and smile and then pull her towards me. We are shouting in each others ear. Names. Ages. Who we are with. She tells me something like ''My friend told me to speak to you'' or something. I'm just being flirty and soon after we start kissing. We carry on dancing. She goes to the bathroom and I get speaking too another girl I sort of know from a previous approach and we are just dancing and flirting. The girl I just kissed sees this and she's being all over-dramatic and looks upset and stuff. I pull her towards me and soon we are kissing again. I ask her where she lives and she lives with her parents. I tell her that she can come to my place if she wants. She does (with her friend who we drop off in the cab on the way). No LMR

Edit - note: there were a hell of a lot more opens than 4 in hindsight, but just super fast interactions (instant rejections or whatever) not even worth mentioning. I'd estimate around 15-20 opens before finding the non 'no girls' lol

i have so much respect and appreciation for you man.

please keep posting these, they are very helpful.

Some guys who post lay reports on here make the process of getting laid sound like quantum physics but your reports are always simple and easy to understand.

i have a few questions i you could please answer:

- are you alone when you are out?

- how do you operate on the dancefloor alone? for example, what exactly where you doing on the dancefloor when this girl opened you? where you just standing alone? where you dancing alone? please be very specific.

- my dream is to learn dancefloor game and do that 100% but i go out alone and feel very very self conscious even stepping on the dance floor by myself.

- also, im still confused why you persist with these "no girls" why not eject right away when its clear she is a no? would that not keep you in a better mood? or do you find this persistence helps you be able to keep approaching.

- and finally, so the data is basically your approached around 20-25 girls, 15-20 where instant rejections and then there was these 4 interactions that you just did the breakdown for?

thank you again for posting this.

flatron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
- are you alone when you are out?
No. Usually with 1-4 friends

- how do you operate on the dancefloor alone? for example, what exactly where you doing on the dancefloor when this girl opened you? where you just standing alone? where you dancing alone? please be very specific.
I was just dancing opposite my wingman - mainly just laughing and joking with him because his moves make me laugh. A few girls are near us and one of them 'bumbed' into me (that's usually, but not always, her way of opening
- my dream is to learn dancefloor game and do that 100% but i go out alone and feel very very self conscious even stepping on the dance floor by myself.
I don't go out by myself, but funnily enough, dancefloor game is the only time I think it's kind of OK to be solo - especially when it's late and busy on the dancefloor and nobody knows who's with who. Easy to pretend the group dancing near you are your friends
and finally, so the data is basically your approached around 20-25 girls, 15-20 where instant rejections and then there was these 4 interactions that you just did the breakdown for?
Yes. Lets say 20 opens. 19 No girls (including the first 3 interactions I included. The other no girls were too short of an interaction to bother writing about). And then finally a maybe/yes girl who I took home

Last edited:

Pelusita

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A word of advice, when you sense a girl is disinterested just don't "plow", walk away because that is not going anywere and it can hurt you if you keep pestering girls in a club. Plowing is one of the worst stuff from the community in my opinion.

Except from that, good job. You got a green light and you kept escalating the vibe. The fact that your target saw you with some other girl when she was coming from the bathroom really did help you out. Most of the time when a girl decide to go home with you it's because she saw some other girl wanting you, jealousy-plots are the single factor that makes girls horny for you. Another important factor was that you went for the afterparty when you saw she was interested.

featherentertainment

Rookie
Rookie
"A word of advice, when you sense a girl is disinterested just don't "plow", walk away because that is not going anywere and it can hurt you if you keep pestering girls in a club. Plowing is one of the worst stuff from the community in my opinion."

I am diagnosed with autism since childhood. What do you advise someone can do to know "mechanically" it is plowing only, girl is not interested, and it's time to next? I only am able to execute "mechanical procedures", because I can't "sense it".

>