FR+?: First "Pro" approach, Girl has boyfriend

D3.

Space Monkey
space monkey
So this has to be an approach to remember. It was my first real real approach that I felt I was doing it like a real PUA, like those on youtube and all. Im not really experienced in this but I loved this experience, so I wanted to share it with you and maybe get some advice.

I met this girl in a party. Shes a freshman and Im a year above her, although shes a year older than me. I met her briefly on the first party of the semester, and we only said hi. But then I caught her again in another party by the bathrooms waiting for her friends.

I saw her from the bar, and as I was about to leave with a friend, I just automatically headed to her. She recognized me, and waved at me while I was walking towards her. I immediately trapped her against the wall, and started talking to her. Complimented her looks and asked her her name, where she was from and all that. I then hugged her closer to me and told her to close her eyes. You know this game already? I told her I wouldn't kiss her, and she put her hand in front of my mouth. I then took my hand off her eyes, and did it again, only this time I said I was gonna kiss her. She doesnt put her hand in front of me anymore, so I just give her a peck on the lips and she turns her head. She then laughs and says she has a boyfriend. Still close together, we talk about something else for a while, and then I tell her to look at my eyes, since she was sort of looking away and giggling. She then looks at me, and we keep staring at each other until I give her a peck on the lips again.

Her friends then came at some point. So, I was about to ask her for her number, and she immediately extended her hand for my cellphone. We agreed to meet for a coffee, and then I went my way, and she met her friends.

After she agreed to go out with me for a drink, she flaked, saying she was tired.

We then met again in another party, and this time she resisted my playful attempts to get closer to her, saying she had a boyfriend and whatever. We just stayed talking, and got to deep dive with her and all, everything went ok. She then got a call from her roommate, who forgot her key or whatever, so she went home straight away, but she said wed meet for coffee.

Yesterday met for coffee, talked mostly, nothing too much to say. I wanted to pay for coffee, but I didnt have any money on my wallet so she paid for mine haha. So now I guess I have to go out with her again?

After an hour or so, she went home, and I walked with her to the subway station, which was a couple of meters away. She still resisted my attempts to get closer, went away.

And thats about it. I guess I cant really get on with her? Or is there still chance that I can turn this?

>