Casual/FWB  Fractionating Love

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
this is a concept I have stumbled upon. And not something I deliberately tried to create. But now that I understand it. I (and you guys as well) may use it deliberately to extend my casual relationships that are heading toward their inevitable death.

For background, I’ve had several fuckbuddies (not 2 brag) throughout my 5 years of seduction last longer than their expected date of expiration. Usually after 3-6 months of being together with an FB, even after doing everything right, it’s right around this time where you can expect her “where is this thing going?” spiel. And then its up to you to decide whether to upgrade her current status to gf/mLTR or drop her out of your life. Because she wants to be more than a FB to you. What if there was a way, to not only not have to be faced with these options, but keep her right where she is, for longer than that time. Say a year, two years…etc. ?

The idea of fractionation with regards to game is something Alek Rolstad likes to talk about in his articles over at GC. Basically in order to enhance a state you want to put her in, you’ll want to put her into a particular state of mind first, then pull her out, only to pull her back in again.

However in his articles, he only mentions the usage of this tactic with regards to getting SNLs (same night lays). And the state he talks about inducing in his girls is that of sexual arousal. By switching from sexual to social back to sexual.

What I’m going to talk in this post is about enhancing a state from being in love to one of female devotion by inducing a state of being in love...to out of love.... only to fall back in love. This time stronger.

How you do this is simply a matter of making her fall in love with you (fuck her raw, talk about fun and interesting topics in bed with her post sex, watch movies together, lots and lots of cuddling, and most importantly: don’t be needy (but I don't need to tell you that, experienced seducer ;) ) then do something that will make her hate you so that she ends up dumping you (flake on her a lot, ignore her texts, make incredibly rude remarks towards her regarding her physical appearance, give her an STD (only half joking)), and then when she dumps you, don’t try to defend yourself. Just fuck off for a little while. Then after some time apart. Message her. This may take several weeks of back and forth silly texts between the two of you, passing her shit tests along the way. BUT NO hint of trying to meet up. Just joke around until SHE wants to see you again (again this may take several weeks/months). Then, just repeat the same process of making her fall in love with you again, and watch as you bypass her “where is this going?” at the 3-6 months mark.

My current FB had mentioned to me a couple weeks back on how her coworker asked her if she worried that she’ll fall in love with a complete degenerate like me. And she told her, “No because he always puts his foot in his mouth” ;)

This is only one way to break the "in love" state (purposely getting dumped) You can of course, do the dumping yourself for whatever reason after she's fallen in love with you. and then take her back a couple weeks/months later, only to further enhance the original state.

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Man ... it makes sense what you are saying but the questions why to do such a thing ?
I think is better just to let her leave when she wants to as if you screw her well she will come back by her own choice :)

maybe she will date another guy but still will want some goodies from you from time to time . At the end of the day you do not care if she dates other guys as you have other girls to play along and do not want a Ltr

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Man ... it makes sense what you are saying but the questions why to do such a thing ?

because I want to keep her around (if I didn't then yeah there's no point)

I think is better just to let her leave when she wants to as if you screw her well she will come back by her own choice

and not rely on this happening. which I have no control over...maybe she will maybe she won't.

At the end of the day you do not care if she dates other guys as you have other girls to play along and do not want a Ltr

I encourage her to date and fuck other guys if she wants. Because I know they can't compare to me. It just makes me look a million times better in comparison.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I was just trying to say that this looks a little bit like using the dark side of the force and this can broke her on the long run , and that maybe there are other ways of reaching the same objective :) . What other ways , I have no idea at the moment :)

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That's like driving 90 then slamming on the brakes to go somewhere. Just like driving, go at a steady pace and use your signal. Believe it or not there are women out there who are willing to keep it physical. Enough Manipulative A-holes have pulled this kind of stuff on them and it spoiled them for relationships...

Just because someone starts a thread doesn't mean it is good advice.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am a firm believer that you should experiment as much as possible when you can and there is nothing too valuable to loose :) . Then you need to analyze the experiment and see if it was just luck or it is something that can be standardized .

Me personally I am not into manipulative things as I Have a high level of empathy and feel bad after I pull out such a thing . If it works I feel bad that I manipulated someone doing something that they did not want to do , and if it goes bad I do not like the feeling that I hurt someone .

what I learned though over and over is that if you are a good lover and the sex is great , women will not leave . Or if they leave it will be only for a while , as good sex is very difficult to find no matter if you are a guy or a girl .

for example , I broke up with a girl like 2 years ago and I still get texts from her where she says that she thinks about us and if we can meet to talk , even though she is in a relationship for a while now :)

Last edited:
>