Long-Term  Framing your Fantasies

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Here's a tip to get your girlfriend more engage to living your fantasies. Simply put a frame in her head about what you want her to do next time you have sex. My weapon of choice is text message. It easy and simple when used in the right context.

Example Text Messages:
Disclaimer *These shouldn't be random but on topic whenever you guys are talking. My conversations lead to more sexier topics when talking to my girlfriend* ;)

"I loved seeing you in a thong, I bet heels would look great too ;)"
"I'm imagining taking your mouth and wrapping it around my dick. ;)"

This way, your girlfriend gets the idea of what you want in the bedroom and maybe even more. Sooner or later, she'll start sending her own texts.

"I'd love to shower with you ;)"
"I wish you were in me. ;)"
"I love the look you give me right before you bang me. ;)"

Try some of these out, it even helps spice up your sex life in general.

Just Dave

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Good stuff, Dave.

You can also use this in person, e.g.

• You: Hey babe, do you have heels that match that thong you wear sometimes?

Her: Yeah, I think so.

You: Maybe you can wear them together sometime. You would look so HOT... that would drive me NUTS.

Creates some great intimacy when you're telling each other what you want and helping one another act out each other's fantasies. Loads of fun times.

Cheers,
Chase

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sex technique forum?

Hey Chase,

We desperately need an extensions to the relationship board forum, or a place for sexual techniques in general. Because a relationship without sex is just a friendship in my eyes.

Just Dave

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Re: Sex technique forum?

Just_Dave said:
Hey Chase,

We desperately need an extensions to the relationship board forum, or a place for sexual techniques in general. Because a relationship without sex is just a friendship in my eyes.

Just Dave

Duly noted, Dave. I'll see about getting one up.

Chase

>