LR  Freaky Fresh Fanny

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Throwing a house party (the source)
Last year I organized a party for New Year's at a friend's spacious apartment (he was away for the festive period).

It was necessary to take photos of the layout of everything while we prepped the crib so that we could put stuff back where it was spic and span, as he'd handed me the keys without asking his girlfriend if she agreed for us to party in their digs.

I made a huge effort to have more girls than guys, and in the end, it was about 60/40 girls/guys, which was good enough. In total, throughout the night, about 45 people showed up, even though at any one time there were never more than 25-30 or so.

There was plenty of twat to choose from, and I was full of libido after my 2 recent bangs in the 3 or so weeks prior (reports are available about those - Polish and Christmas).

Being the organizer gave me owner status or authority, so you could say I was the "alpha dog" there.

In the beginning, I was mostly meeting the guests, and chatting with them. Also busy with logistical/organizational tasks. I noticed two dames who strolled in already quite bombed (they'd drunk 2/3 of a bottle of gin between them before arriving at the party). They were both delish. Turns out they are housemates. We chatted a little by the kitchen counter area, where I was preparing labels with "DO NOT OPEN" written on them and placing them over drawers and the like, while they got the food and drinks they'd brought to the party out.

Now I know that sloppy nighttime make-outs are worth zilch. But even though I was trying to make an effort to chat with dudes and gals who were by themselves (to make them feel included and to help them have a good time) on the dance floor (lights were off and there was an LED setup, with stellar club-level sound to match) soon the pull of the chocha was impossible to resist.

It was after the countdown that things got hot and heavy. One of the two bombed babes was the 24-year-old brunette from this report, HBRedDevil. The girl has a body to die for. Slim waist, bubble butt, nice big tits. Cute face. I could tell she was into me from the start. She was dirty dancing with a buddy of mine but I knew she didn't want him. She had her hair dyed red and was in a tight grey dress, that did a solid job of displaying her assets.

On the patio outside, as we chatted about whatever, I grabbed her by the neck and kissed her on the lips.

It was like "open sesame" -

Suddenly the door of Aladdin's cave wrought itself open, and a torrent of touch was unleashed. From then on, I couldn't pass by the dance floor area without her grinding her delicious ass on my erect sword. I had a strong urge to take her into the WC and fuck her right there. But I had to control myself, especially since I noticed another girl, slightly less attractive and probably older, but still smashable (HBPlainJane), was flirtatious with me that night, and I'd also given her a quick peck on the lips.

The scene was set, then, for a jealousy plot. HBRedDevil did the same, grinding her goods on my buddy and another dude I met that night. When HBPlainJane was onto me I would act saintly with HBRedDevil. Whenever she went somewhere I'd relish in HBRedDevil's body on the DF. But HBRedDevil couldn't control herself, and she made HBPlainJane jealous.

Then there was a whole catfight between HBRedDevil and her hot housemate, and HBPlainJane, over the playlist and the songs that were playing, as the three of them had contributed hundreds of songs each. I must say I preferred the music HBRedDevil and her hot housemate had chosen over HBPlainJane's, but as the magnanimous host, I had to let HBPlainJane influence the sound a bit as well, also seeing as the other guests didn't seem to mind either way.

There were others. One delicious short brunette who pecked me on the lips goodbye and then didn't answer my next-day text, even though she had agreed to get a drink with me sometime after the party. I had also dirty danced with her.

In the end, though, as the host, I had too much to think about to go off with some floozy, and once the party wrapped up at around 3:30 I ended up going home pussyless and crashing at 4:00.

Another bro who was at the party managed to smash (sourced from the party - a feisty South American chick, who had told me to be careful with the catuaba she'd brought with her, as it is an aphrodisiac because then I could get incorrigibly horny and then I'd have to pick a girl for the night).

The next day several of the guests were once again cordial enough to help put everything back in place and wash the apartment, which stank of alcohol, with a sticky floor to match.

The text
On 26 January I texted HBRedDevil, asking her if she'd like to get a drink sometime. She responded very soon with "Yes." I suggested a time and a place.

(It later transpired that making her wait 1 month was what clinched it, as it created a vacuum, after all the validation she'd gotten at the party. Meanwhile, my buddy, whom she'd dirty danced with but hadn't kissed, had texted her trying to get her to meet up with him for some fun, but she'd rejected his advances).

The date
I arrived at my local watering hole at 9.30 as we'd agreed and she only turned up at 9.50, but I didn't care. I got myself a beer and chilled there, scrolling through my chats. I was dressed down in my tracksuit (which is, nevertheless, stylish). She rocks up looking delish and has to sit next to me on the bench at my small table since I'd removed the chair from it before her arrival.

She was initially complaining about being tired and overworked, so I asked her about her work for a bit. It transpired she is now doing her internship at the same place where I previously did mine, so there was similarity there. We chatted smoothly and naturally for about 15 to 20 minutes before she said she should get herself a drink. I didn't ask her if she was going to get a drink, and neither did I try to grab her or pull her closer to me. She had her little purse between us and I had my arm along the bench (so, if she got closer, it would be around her too).

My nonchalance about her not drinking or being close to me physically paid off. Pretty soon she was leaning close to me to show me something on her phone, and eventually, she was trying to get me to kiss her lips, with her face literally on mine. I held off on all that. I've been around long enough to know that you gotta build that tension so she doesn't resist going back to yours.

I broached the subject of freedom (why I like it in the city where we both currently live), gays, innuendo, tradition, living in the city, etc. Then I seeded the pull (I have a bottle of wine back at home ("But you're drinking beer now" she said, haha. I told her "yeah, but I can switch - at least we wouldn't have to spend more money drinking out, it's so expensive here..."), "do you like jazz?" "I have a balcony with a nice view" (listing); "Maybe we can go there later" (she said: "Yes. Tomorrow I'm working from home"). Bingo.

Sometime later, I pulled. We were there for 1 hour and 15 minutes or so. Walked her home holding her waist.

Smash
At home, showed her the digs, got the red wine out, she used the loo, threw the jazz on, poured us the wine, then started kissing her lips and neck, then unclipped her bra, then showed her the balcony, then brought her back inside, I kept the lights dim, sat her on my lap on my desk chair, then got her back up, we put our wine glasses aside, picked her up and threw her on the bed.

Then, as I licked her torso area and sucked on her tasty nipples, I progressively took her clothes off and mine too.

Went in raw. Her pussy was sooo nice...

She has a few small tats. Did her doggy, and at first, she was like "let's fuuuck!!" because I was going in slowly, and I told her "It's your fault that your pussy is so good - if I fuck you fast I'll cum straight away". But then I got more aggressive and started pounding her doggy, found a way to do it without going over the edge, with lots of spanking, and hair pulling, and she started making the pleasure noises, so we did that for a while. But I mixed and matched, was also really sensual in adapted missionary, lots of kisses, complimenting her pussy "It's great" she said "I know" lol I said "thanks for giving it to me". I also said she was cute. Twice. The first time as soon as we got into my studio. She was like "why?"

Eventually, she was feeling sore from all the ramming. She had told me she wasn't sure she could go on, because of the pain, to which I said "I didn't mean to hurt you, sorry" and she replied, "that's okay." I was holding her close to me as I lay on my back recharging my batteries. I then told her "I like having you around but you're free to go whenever you want, don't feel like you have to stay on my account."

This made her want more sex. She wasn't wet enough so I went to get the lube. Then I came inside her, after telling her to open her eyes and look into mine, and getting the sexiest face I've ever seen...her eyes lost in pure pleasure, with her tongue sticking out a little. Man, she looked so cute!!

After I came inside her she said: "what just happened" - I'd rolled over to the other side of the bed to chill. I simply looked at her. Then she realized and said: "Not inside...Did you ask if I was on the pill?" "Are you?" "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" Then she told me she wasn't, "What now?" I was like.."Hmm..." then she said, "No, I am...(on the pill)" I was like, "Ah, so you're playing head games with me..."

She went to the WC to clean herself off.

Then she came back and moralized a bit more about how "What if I wanted to get pregnant?" I was like "Hmm...I never really thought about that. I mean girls in the West don't tend to want to get pregnant" She still argued a bit. I'd also said "I assumed you're ON the pill because Western girls are usually on the pill" (I didn't go further, explaining that when a girl isn't on the pill and I'm rawdogging her, she usually says: "I'm NOT on the pill" in order for me to know not to cum inside her, because I thought this was obvious).

Anyway, no harm no foul, she got her clothes on, and we parted on good terms, I told her to text me when she got home, and she left.

Today I noticed she hadn't texted me when she got home.

I texted her: "Thanks for last night. Was a good time" she read it and didn't respond. I guess it was just another ONS. If that was the case, it was her loss.

PS
I'd like to know what you guys think -

Is it kosher to smash raw and cum inside broads without asking for consent? I almost never asked for consent during the last decade or so. Sometimes I'd talk it over with the girl, sometimes I wouldn't. Never really paid it much mind. Girls (would, and still do) let me take them raw pretty often. Then I started putting on protecsh because I was afraid of STDs, coz I caught lots of chlam and a bit of gono over the years.

And, if a girl was not on the pill, she'd simply tell me as much once I started taking her without a rubber. I feel like post-#MeToo the rules may have changed (whoever's making "rules" about this stuff) so now, in the same way in the Scandinavian countries girls can withdraw consent during sex (lol), it seems guys are ok with always putting rubbers on and asking girls for permission to cum and shit lmao.

Still, my philosophy has always been to leave girls better than I find them, and I don't want to have unhappy customers. Share your opinion below.

Echoes

Space Monkey
space monkey
I would ask, "Where do you want it?" when things were getting close and found that usually hesitation meant not inside. To be fair, that was mostly in a relationship (she tested most BC, everything made her feel terrible, so 0 protection for most of 5 years). If I knew she likely wasn't ovulating, I'd press a bit more and sometimes she'd crack and ask for it inside. To me, though, if you don't make a show out of it (building her anticipation of being filled up), probably should just cover her in it.

Crazy time though, makes me really look forward to getting out of my current rut!

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Probably stop blasting into them raw

Probably put a condom on

edit i cannot judge you i literally just did the contrary but the difference is i feel bad about it, so feel bad about it with me i guess?

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Holy shit, I think I wouldn't risk that, but damn it's hot to cum inside a girl you're really into (though I enjoy cumming in their face just as much, if not more, something about defiling that beauty with my cream lol)

By the end of the day, as she said, if she wanted a baby, you could be screwed. If she doesn't want a baby and she's not on the pill (or iud or whatever), she can just take an after pill (ofc it's unwanted hormones for most women, but nothing compared to an unwanted baby, if you ask me). I think the man is always at a way worse position cumming inside a woman he doesn't want to impregnate

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
After troubleshooting with the local community an acquaintance suggested an informal way of seeking consent, without asking for it directly.

Using the power of suggestibility to say something along the lines of: "You turn me on so much/Your pussy feels so good/Wow, you're delicious/etc." then segway into "You make me want to cum inside you/You make me want to fill your wet pussy up with cum/my juice/my cream/etc."

Basically using dirty talk to turn her on more (I believe Major Mark also has a program of some kind around this that Dev has been playing around with) and give her soft commands of this sort/investigate if she's cool with insemination.

If this is the difference between ghosting and repeat pussy, will defos be experimenting with this going forward.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Bismarck,

Oh no, you’ve been lost to the way of raw dogging and blasting!

Seriously, most guys start off, “Better use a condom. Better play it safe,” only to eventually reach the point where condoms become increasingly optional, and so does pulling out.

It’s not even a seducer thing… college students are 40% less likely to use condoms the first time they have sex by their senior year compared to their freshman years. The only guys who do not go down this path I have observed are the guys who are DEAD SET on never having kids and have not had their vasectomies yet. Once they get those they, too, slowly descend into raw dog blaster land.

If you’re giving it to her raw and you’re not sure how she’s going to feel about a full load of your baby batter, the ones I prefer are either, “Oh man, I don’t think I can control myself in you,” or “I’m going to cum all over the inside of this tight pussy.”

I don’t like “You make me want to” stuff personally… it’s a little too calculating IMO. Much prefer the more passionate versions where you just tell her you can’t help yourself around her and are about to release all your seed in her / are going to soak the inside of her with your cum / etc.

At that point you either get girls encouraging you, “Yes, cum in me!” (or even “Make me pregnant!” — then wanting the morning-after pill immediately after, lol), or else, “No, don’t cum!” or “Pull out!” or even yanking their pussies off you.

After I came inside her she said: "what just happened" - I'd rolled over to the other side of the bed to chill. I simply looked at her. Then she realized and said: "Not inside...Did you ask if I was on the pill?" "Are you?" "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" Then she told me she wasn't, "What now?" I was like.."Hmm..." then she said, "No, I am...(on the pill)" I was like, "Ah, so you're playing head games with me..."

She went to the WC to clean herself off.

Then she came back and moralized a bit more about how "What if I wanted to get pregnant?" I was like "Hmm...I never really thought about that. I mean girls in the West don't tend to want to get pregnant" She still argued a bit. I'd also said "I assumed you're not on the pill"

You need to be able to answer these sorts of questions.

Like @Skills said, keep a few morning-after pills, and if the girl gives you the “No, you didn’t, did you?” or “But you didn’t ask!” you just reach over to the drawer and tell her, “Got you covered.” Then she relaxes a bit because it turns out you and her were on the same page after all!

Anyway, yeah, she was feeling out where your head is at. If she was just looking for casual sex (sounds like it), or is unsure of you and wants to take it slow, she may have been checking to see if you’re a guy she needs to be careful about trying to knock her up. Asking about what if she wanted to get pregnant is another question to see where YOUR head is at.

(the answer to that one, btw, is not “never thought about that” but “pssh, that won’t happen!” — which, by the way, is definitely not true, lol. If you’re cumming in girls enough and they aren’t on the pill they are going to be getting pregnant)

Your answers, though, together said this: “I came in you. I assumed you weren’t on the pill. I wasn’t upset by you not being on the pill. Also, I am saying I haven’t thought about you getting pregnant.” <-- that last statement no girl is going to believe (even if it is true), considered together with your other statements

To the girl all this sounds like, “I was trying to knock you up.”

If she wants you for an LTR she’ll be over the moon at this.

If she was looking for casual sex / considering you as an FWB, or otherwise trying to take it slow, this is a death sentence.

Probably if you ask me it was the reason you didn’t get a text back: “I just want fun; but this guy’s trying to make babies. Too dangerous!”

If you’re gonna play in that pool, gotta know how to swim ;)

Chase

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Brah! As i explain in one of the post... every sedicer needs to have couple of day after pills handy...

The full stack is:
- Tenofovir/emtricitabin (Prep - to not get hiv... can also be used post-exposure before you get to the emergency room)
- Valacyclovir (to avoid herpes outbreaks, can be used to not get herpes! - need like 4000 mg post sex and isn't 100%)
- Day after pill (duh)
- Doxycyclin (2x 100 mg within 72 hours post sex, and you have 80% less chances of getting chlam, syphilis, and gono).

You are welcome!

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks for the input Chase and Teevs.

@Chase: it was a gaffe on my end - I didn't tell her I assumed she wasn't on the pill, lol, I told her I assumed she was on it. Please see the revised/edited line.

I was never a fan of condoms. As a member of the rugby team who used to slay mad pussy used to say, "condoms are for sailors."

If you’re giving it to her raw and you’re not sure how she’s going to feel about a full load of your baby batter, the ones I prefer are either, “Oh man, I don’t think I can control myself in you,” or “I’m going to cum all over the inside of this tight pussy.”

I also assumed she'd love my manjuice the same way the previous girl had back in December and January. More likely, though, is that this most recent gal has some sort of rulebook where she'll take a guy's dick (raw or not) a few times before allowing him to ejaculate inside her, which is maybe considered more "intimate" than somewhere on her body.

Noted on the manipulation aspect, and personally, I've got no qualms with saying it's her fault for turning me on so much, etc. (It's true, lol)

@Teevster: gonna have to procure the full stack, as it looks bulletproof :cool: (and probably expensive 😅).

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
- Tenofovir/emtricitabin (Prep - to not get hiv... can also be used post-exposure before you get to the emergency room)

Great post @Teevster

The full anti-HIV protocol recomended in Brazil is:
- tenofovir +
- lamivudine +
- atazanavir with ritonavir

You have to take it up to 72 hours after exposure and for 28 days straight though.

IMO, it's best to put the damn comdom and stay safe.

P.S. Brazil is considered the best country to treat HIV positive patients, over here it is considered a public health concern.

Echoes

Space Monkey
space monkey
I also assumed she'd love my manjuice the same way the previous girl had back in December and January
This was an interesting thing to dig into in a relationship with free flowing conversation. They don't seem to be able to feel it inside, so it's fully a mental thing for them. The FwB I had this past fall had never experienced it and she was about to start her period so I got her to try it, but she was very disappointed at the lack of sensation and was fixated on maybe getting pregnant.

Aye, they really kill my mojo, but it really seems the better route until you're close enough with a girl to know she's clean and she trusts you enough to not be freaking out about unplanned pregnancy (ESPECIALLY in Texas...).

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Interesting that girls don't feel the jizz inside? Had no idea about that haha

I guess it makes sense, then, that they feel more from getting it on their body...

(And obvi from having orgasms...)

Echoes

Space Monkey
space monkey
I mentioned in another thread, but faking the motions of cumming is a nice cheat to getting girls to cum. They don't feel the liquid, but a good constant motion that then ramps into a slam makes them think you came, which tends to spike their feelings (like her ogling you when you finished, it wasn't the cum, it was the motion). Then you pick right back up and keep going. This may be a LTR type thing, where you condition her to your motion, but I imagine most experienced girls will react well (though may ask if you came lol)

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great post @Teevster

The full anti-HIV protocol recomended in Brazil is:
- tenofovir +
- lamivudine +
- atazanavir with ritonavir
This is correct. This is one of the PEP stacks (post-exposure). And I don't recommend relying on it. It will totally fuck you up for 28 days.

However, it is almost impossible to get your hands on this stack legally in Europe without going through the emergency room with a REASONABLE cause. I also wouldn't take the cocktail you suggested above without a close follow-up by a specialist! (if you take PEP you will be closely monitored! your kidneys will be tested non-stop for example).

On the other hand, my suggestion (tenofovir + emtricitabin) is something almost anyone can get their hands on (if they have the cash) because it is the usual PrEP (pre-exposure) protocol. The idea is that you take a double dose of PreP (tenofovir + emtricitabin) as soon as possible - as something temporary - until you get to the emergency room to get the full PEP protocol (the one you listed above). This will increase the odds of the PEP-protocol working!

You will still have to go to the emergency room, and you will still have to respect the 72 hours deadline!

....and it is like the day after birth-control pill: if you have been exposed to HIV- the sooner you start the "day-after" treatment, the better it works.

Or take PreP ;)

Oh... and here is the (almost) full stack (the pack of EDEN are my prescription condoms)

314578870_8308423312562550_5489370266555250463_n.jpg

Best,
-Teevster

Last edited:
Reactions: POB
>