Free Meditation Class (Zoom) and Inner Game Talk

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'd love to hear what you guys thought about the Meditation class. If this meetup was fun/useful/titillating, I'll do more in the future on different topics.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'd love to hear what you guys thought about the Meditation class. If this meetup was fun/useful/titillating, I'll do more in the future on different topics.
It was very good! When i do those affirmations like "rejections don't affect me" "i get in a good mood before i approach" i can see it working.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It was great. Using what you taught us. Feels like using a super power I didn't know I had.

Would like to see you do more of these!

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yea, I had a great time too and it was interesting learning about the 'inner gatekeeper'-- helped to clarify how the hypnosis really works

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I loved the small tips you offered during the meditation to maximize its effect. Like, we should get more relaxed as more thoughts popped up. It seems counterintuitive but it's simple and brilliant really. And for some reason, it worked for me to visualize all the things you asked to imagine during the meditation.

Side note: I'm halfway through The War of Art. I wouldn't even know about it if you didn't mention it, so thanks!

>