Friends Weight Loss Question

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys, after tonight's karate class (passed tonight for 3rd degree black belt, and level 6 in weapons!!! I'm super happy) a friend of mine who recently joined stayed after class with me to talk. I could tell he was really embarrassed, and was nervous, after talking him down, and relaxing his mind, he asked me an unexpected question, he said word for word:
"Hey Rich, I.. I... I read this article online... an.. and it said that for every 30 lbs. of fat lost in obesity, you get an inch back on your dick.... I wanna lose weight as you know... so, do you know if this is true or not?"
I answered honestly, said I didn't know, but that I would indeed find out... did some research about half an hour ago, people say its true, but do you guys have any information, personal experience, or scientific/biological explanations if it is true? I wanna get this back to my friend ASAP so, anything is appreciated
-Richard

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Zphix,

I have no idea about this specific idea, sounds pretty pseudoscientific to me, but what I can tell you is this. Last year I lost >40 lbs within 3-4 months, taking me from moderately overweight into athletic bodyfat territory. At the same time I experienced a substantial restoration in libido (important once you get beyond your "youth"!) and the general testosterone boost increased my social confidence, work performance as well as having other peripheral benefits.

I'd encourage your friend to take the steps necessary for an ongoing healthy lifestyle... it's worth every ounce of effort.

And for you personally, big congratulations on tonight's karate award achievement!

-Marty

andrewzx

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is quite a funny guy you've met. What he's referring too is (prepare for too much detail) the phenomenon of perceived penis enlargement. (This is funny shit) When your fat, fat tends to accumulate around the pubic area, essentially cloaking..... inches. Imagine a 10 ft pole in the ground, 10 ft from the base to the top. Now if you surrounded the base of the pole with dirt and now measured the pole from the new base to the top, the pole would be perceived as shorter. However the pole is still a 10 ft pole, remove the dirt and voila, 10 ft pole.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Andrew, funny you mention that because that's what I explained to him (used z golf flag in the tee to relate it to him). I assumed that's what he was asking, and he actually joined Karate for full body workouts/ cardio which reduce excess pubic fat, and in turn should "reveal" the cloaked inches, I wasnt sure and didn't want to give him false information, so I told him Id ask.

>