FR  Frigid Cold Night Chicago 1/18/2020

h8tehh8ers

Space Monkey
space monkey
1/18/2020 Frigid Arctic Night

1) 3 young girls at boss bar
Hit up one of my favorite more chill type dive bars and seen a few of my running mates there. The two of them were in a three set for a long time before I joined in on it. Started talking with the girl that my friend was chatting with for a long time. I asked her how her night was going and how they all knew each other. They were all in their early 20's. I bullshitted with the friend for a little bit with some light kino putting my hand on her back to see how she reacted. I wasn't attracted to this girl but would have bit the bullet for friends. She seemed really friendly with me and asked me if I thought her friend was cute. I told her yes that her friend was very attractive. I took that as a hint that I should go over there and talk with the friend but since my other friend were already talking with her friends, I didn't do it. Eventually, I started to get bored talking with the friend and went over to the others and asked if they all wanted to bounce with us to another venue. I figure since my friends were already talking with this group for a least a hour plus, it was time to make some sort of move. I was watching the interactions from afar and they were looking very platonic from my point of view. I took it upon myself the shake it up. All the girls started talking with each other for a bit but then the alpha of the group declined my invitation. The girl that I was chatting with seemed very open to move to another venue. After they declined, my friends decided to stay talking with them but I decided it was time to move on.

Thoughts: Do guys really sit in sets that long to get laid? How can you talk for that long without making a move? I feel like its a waste of time. I felt the urge to make something happen so thats why I asked them all the bounce with us to another venue. Is it not better to just get physical with these girls relatively soon in the conversation and find out if they down or not? Feels like such a waste of time sitting in ONE set for so long. They were pretty hot though but still....

2) Joined another friend and hit up a danceclub ~12:30ish Beautiful Frenchie
I start doing my typical slow walk around the club fishing for ioi's and girls of interest. I didnt see much on the top floor so I decided to go down below. My friend is more of a verbal guy so he hates going to dancefloor type venues because its impossible to really have a conversation unless you pull them to this one quiet spot with a couch. We head downstairs and right away I see two woman alone at the bar. A french girl and a black girl. I tell my friend I got the white girl. I approach her betting her that the waiter would serve me first. She playfully told me that no way that would happen because she is a pretty frenchie. I end up winning because I knew the bartender and go there all the time. She starts laughing and we really hit it off from there. Within a 5 mins of the interaction I got her holding hands with me and I am up really close with her waist to waist trying to get her out on the dancefloor with him. She refused because she says so dont like people watching her dance. I make a joke and ask if its because white french girls cant dance, she says she can dance but doesnt want me to watch her while she dances?!?! I just give her a puzzled look. Maybe thats why she was on the bottom floor with very little people down there. At this point I noticed the black friend is gone and my friend is nowhere to be seen. Anyways we keep hitting it off really good talking about how sexy I think the french accent is and I try and start adding some sexuality into the conversation. I whisper into her ear if she is a good french kisser being that she is french and all. I ask her whats the most important thing to do when french kissing somebody. She said not too much saliva and I tell her I already know that, thats all you got for me? I kid around with her and tell her she must not be a very good kisser. She takes the bait and starts to get into a really detailed conversation about her you french kiss somebody. While she was explaining the keys to being a good french kisser I purposely got closer to her. All the sudden I see the black friend coming down the stairs and before I knew what hit me, she yanks her friend away from me and they just walk upstairs. I dont chase. END. Very frustrated ending there!

Thoughts: This was about 20 mins down the drain. I feel like I should have gotten her number or something when I noticed that her black friend vanished and I couldnt find my friend. It was super frustrating that she got yanked away from me because I was feeling she was very much interested in me. Big Eyes, allowed me to agressively kino her, big smile. What could I have done differently here?

3) Girl at danceclub on the bottom floor
We see two girls in the corner of the bottom floor of the danceclub. My friend goes for the girl in the corner sitting down and I start trying to dance with the one on the dancefloor. We start dancing with each other and she is moving around like she is some sort of professional dancer and I am just doing my normal slow dance floor moves. Eventually she seems to start slowing down from all the crazy hectic shit she was doing and she starts grinding on me a little bit. I am dance with a slow sexual pace like how I usually do it. I put my arms around here and start whispering in her eye and nibbling a bit on her neck. She seems very receptive of my advances. I try the skills having her grind on my dominate leg thing and she seems into it. A few times I go in like I am going to try and kiss her but at the last second whisper something into her ears. She tried to kiss me when I did this but I pulled way to tease it out. In this venue there is a quiet spot with a couch and a photo booth so I decide after dancing with her like 10 mins
to take her hand and lead her there. I get her all the way to the spot but when she say the couch she started walking back to the dancefloor. I go back and ask her why she left? She said she doesn't want to make out. I play dumb as say I didnt want to make out with you but to talk since thats the only place that you can really have a conversation. After this things just were different... she kept looking around for her friend who I think was in the bathroom. I get the feeling this isnt going to happen, so I just leave her.

4) Boss Bar Twin looking married brunettes 3:00a
We headed back to the dive bar because my friend didn't like the dance floor club. I see another dude I was talking with earlier talking to two older brunettes. They both have drinks in their hands and looking very DTF. I join them and introduce myself to the girls. I ask them how their night was going and what they were drinking. They both have jack and diet cokes and I joke around with them that they trying to be healthy using diet coke as the mixer versus regular coke. I break off to the brunette that the guy from earlier wasnt talking to and she complimented me on my big arms. I let her touch them as i flex them. I looked around the bar and said there looks to be alot of sketchy individuals here tonight and asked her if she needed a body guard for the night. I told her I would be her kevin costner for the night. I start getting really up on her now putting my hands on her lower back and she complies and we keep chit chatting. At one point I just grabbed her drink and she didn't mind me drinking some of it. Kino got more and more aggressive to the point of I had both hands around her waist. Then she said that she was married and that I was barking up the wrong tree. She then flashed the wedding ring and then her twin looking friend showed her ring as well. I dont react to it and just keep trying to keep the kino up and conversation flowing. Then at one point she turned her back to me toward the bar and I just ended it there.

Thoughts: Should I have hung in there maybe with these girls? It was 3 am in the morning so it was getting down to the end of the night. Were these girls just looking for attention or were they looking for a fuck? Last cock standing?

5) Drive to another part of the city 0 approaches
We get to this other usually busy street of the city around 3:30 but its pretty much a ghost town and didnt see any woman to approach. It was pretty slim pickings at this point.

6) Hit up the local late night taco place
Same shit its completely dead.

End of the night.

>