From Technician to Master:In Search Of Higher Quality Girls

BlackBolt

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Really at a sticking point, crisis, or whatever right now and I want to push past this so I'm going to just make a journal and go from there.
Intro

First off, the name is BlackBolt. Name comes from me being a bit of a comic nerd and track runner in high school. I've been a reader of girlschase since late 2012 I believe. Guess I was pretty average in looks/attracting girls growing up, had typical childhood "girlfriends" or whatever, first kiss in fourth grade. Had first real girlfriend junior year in high school. Lost my virginity that year after about 8 months of dating her because I used to be very religious and wanted to wait until marriage to have sex (haha it's crazy how much I changed since then)! We dated up until graduation, broke up, but found out shortly after she was pregnant with twins. So I attend the state university and go home most weekends to see the kiddies.
College and Growth

Came into college thinking it would be like the wild movies, girls running nude in the hallways, easy no strings attached sex all the time. Started taking classes and moved into dorms on campus the summer of 2012. Great experiences with approaching as I'm a natural extrovert but most interactions ended up just being platonic. Only banged 1 girl that summer, probably due to the fact that I have yet to discover GC or the concept of moving fast. Also , since I wasn't running track anymoe, I took up lifting more and by the fall put on serious muscle. That fall after pulling a lot of numbers but having many flakes and girls not responding to texts. I found GC after in my frustration Googling, What to do when girls don't text back. Since then I found GC and used the principles learned to bang 27 women up to date. All in all, I was proud with my progress up until junior year.
Current Crisis/Sticking Point

I've been getting laid fairly consistently throughout college and thought I enjoyed the life of being single and having flings. That was until earlier this year when I met an amazing, girlfriend material girl. She blew every girl I'd ever been with out the water. She was beautiful, feminine, passionate, driven, intelligent, and was not a party goer or drinker. She was perfect. I actually managed to fuck her by the 2nd date and things would have went well but the 2nd time we fucked I was drunk, put the condom on backwards, and she found it inside of her when she was home the next morning. So I fucked that up and after a series of needy text messages with her not responding I finally gave up and moved on. I've banged a few girls since her but after that incident I realized that she was by far the highest quality girl I'd ever been with. Since her I'd been really desiring meeting a high quality girl and reach mastery (which to me will be when I have absolute abundance that I can meet, fuck, and hold onto girls just like her). Before I was a quantity > quality man but now I want more quality in my life. I'm tired of getting girls that don't even compete with her.

Current Discovery: My fears and what I need to work On

Another main reason I'm deciding to write this journal is today, when I made the effort that I definitely want to focus on quality of girls, is that I punked out of talking to 3 beautiful girls. 2 were in the crowded dining hall and 1 was in the computer lab which was also crowded. I made a discovery today, I still have approach anxiety in certain situations. I thought I overcame AA a long time ago but I was either in denial or just flat out wrong. Looking back at the girls I fucked in the past, most were average, to above average but only 2 were beautiful, the girl I fucked up with this year and a girl from freshmen year who I met at a party. The 2nd girl was a fluke in my opinion, we were at a party and I was shirtless, she just liked my body and there was NO SKILL INVOLVED. So my fear is twofold, approaching women who I deem knockouts and approaching them in places where if I get shot down a bunch of people will see me. Well I have to conquer these two things before I achieve Mastery. I'll also try and adhere to the technician diagnostic quiz booklet you get from GC . So I'll post my results , findings, and challenges here.

BlackBolt

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ok so Chase suggests that you make a list of the last 10 girls you had and then lost. 10 is a pretty long list that I don't feel like doing now (I have to review for an exam tomorrow but I'm procrastinating). I have three fresh experiences which happened over the last couple weeks that I'll just post

1. Indian Sorority Chick
Above average Indian chick who I should have fucked last year. I was her date to her sorority formal last year which should have been easy pussy that night but I fucked it up. Anyways, we seen each other at the dining hall this year. Had a date with her couple weeks ago. She indicated that she would be open to chilling with me later but my room was messy and had an exam to prepare for. Didn't close and two weeks later we're still trying to match schedules since we're both very busy this time of year with clubs and finals approaching.

2. Chick who approached me on the street
This only happened to me before with fat chicks but this girl was actually around 5'2 105 and average. After an insta date at StarBucks she came back to the dorm with me to have some weed brownies. Informed that she had an interview the next morning and I was pretty tired from a long day of work; got cocky and thought that it would be super easy so I put it off to the following day. She agreed but the next day she didn't respond to my text. Sent me a b.s. excuse a couple days after that saying her phone was fucked up and didn't know who's number this was sent her my name. Then we agreed to meet up in my dorm again last night but once again she didn't respond. Dropped the ball on that one too but she wasn't all that attractive so I really don't care as much as I should.

3. Girl I had a date with today. Actually met her at a party on Sat and defintely could have banged her that night but she gave me the "with my friends" excuse. I could've persisted to get her home a little harder or even fucked her in the bathroom but she was just average and I'd rather bar hop with my ex ace wingman who doesn't get out much nowadays since he has a girlfriend. Funny because when I left, another friend of mine said she looked lonely and actually banged her that night (pretty easily after I layed down all the work). He informed about that on Mon. over lunch and we laughed pretty hard about it. Hey, I dropped the ball no hard feelings lol. Date tonight about hour and a half, deep dived, and invited her home but she deflected saying she has a group assignment to do.

Conclusion
Motivation to close with the last few girls have been low seeing as I have been going through a rut where I only want quality girls. However, I know quality comes faster with quantity but I'm at an intermediate point where my motivation for sub par women is lowwww and it's hard for me to stay motivated with the average ones. Got to keep pushing though.

>