Fun LMR Buster -- Pacing and Leading Questions

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Here's a technique I'm pretty proud of because I created it on the spot when I used it! For clarity, I've used the full version, which I'll share, twice and it was successful both times. And the third time I didn't get to the full version because she was already ready

It leans heavily on The Yes Ladder as well as Pacing and Leading questions and the Consistency Principle (so if someone says something about themselves they're more likely to act in that way because to do otherwise would create Cognitive Dissonance/stress in the brain, basically)

I've also extensively tested this in relation to getting nudes from women while sexting, so I know that it's a great escalation tool in general

Couple of Notes To Get Started:
Obviously context is key and I recommend doing this during the final moments of your escalation, if she's stopping you or hesitating or even giving you the 'not yet'. Doesn't matter if it's playful or not, point is, you've gotten an obstacle. This is the time to use it

First, take a step back for a few seconds before using it. Example; you've started touching her and then kissing her and when you start moving your hands towards a more intimate part of her body she stops you. Take a few steps back: go back to how you were just touching her and exploring her body, stop kissing her. Allow it to sink in that you've listened to her and that she's safe to object if she wants

Side note I've just realized while typing this up: the back seems to be a great place to explore. It's a safer area that women are pretty comfortable with but still accomplishes the goal of getting them aroused. Could just be selective memory here though (I've never tested this I've always just done it)

The Technique:
Basically what you're going to do is you're going to ask her a question related to what she likes, or how much she likes something and then build on it from there after she's stopped you. OR, if you think she's going to object then you could use this instead before the objection, but I've never used it that way I so can't say for certain, for full disclosure

Example; you've been stopped, and you've taken a few steps back and you're touching her or exploring her body you can ask where she likes to be touched the most. The subtle frame here is that she objected, you made her feel more comfortable by listening to her objection and backing off. But then she changed her mind by telling you where she likes to be touched and then you did it, and it's almost always something that isn't as far as you just progressed.

And what I mean by that is that let's pretend escalating on women is like a level in a video game.

You touch her in safer areas --> level 1
You kiss her --> level 2
You start to advance to level 3 but get stopped
You go back to level 1
Then you ask her where the secret spot in level 2 is
You go to the secret spot of level 2 just like she told you to

So the subtle frame goes:
1) objection
2) comfort
3) you ask her to get back on board with the seduction
4) she tells you where she likes to be touched
5) you then do what she told you to do
6) then you ramp it up from there

Then start touching there and ask her how good it feels after maybe 20 or so seconds, or how much she enjoys it. She'll say that she enjoys it and she'll be more comfortable because again, you've already 'unlocked' this level. I've noticed a lot of women say the neck, even during sexting sessions they'll say the neck a good portion of the time. I've also heard the waist a few times or even the legs

Whatever it is, just start focusing your touching in that area. If it's easily reachable, then you can start kissing there as well (like the neck)

From Here:
Spend a little while here, allowing her to get fully comfortable and into the moment with you as you focus on her area, whatever it is. Getting her more and more turned on

From here you can move forward with more questions/comments and turning them into her outright saying it out loud

Me: Wow you really do like that don't you?
Her: Yes
Me: Good because I do too, how much do you like it?
Her: So much
Me: I want to hear you say it
Her: I really like *whatever I'm doing*
Me: That's good because you're turning me on
Her: Oh yeah?
Me: Mhmm and you like that you're turning me on don't you
Her: I do
Me: I want to hear you say it
Her: I really like turning you on

From here, you can have her repeat it a few times if you like. The first time I did this we were on a little nature trail at like 10 at night, nobody else around and I had her almost yelling this next part I'll share. That was fun

Also during this time you want to up your own passion a little bit to match what you're each saying. But when you're ready to move forward:

Me: Can you imagine how amazing it would feel if I were inside you right now?
Me: You know that I want to hear you say it
Her: It would feel so amazing to have you inside me right now
Me: You want it, don't you
Me: Yes, what?
Her: Yes, I want you inside me right now
--> this was the part I had her repeat and get really loud with until neither of us could take it anymore that very first time

But yeah, this is an escalation technique that I've used a lot in sexting, seems to work really well. And I've used it a few times to bust through LMR. Thought I'd share :)

The second time I did this we were at a park by her house. I used this until finally she said "Ok, you can come over, but you have to stay outside for 5 minutes so I can clean up a little bit and you're not allowed to look at the mess"

Lol that was fun, and she did indeed follow-through

Last edited:
>