Fun stuff do with your girlfriend?

ChrisCassi

Space Monkey
space monkey
So what are things you guys usually do with your girlfriends after dating for awhile?

It's starting to get a little redundant with my girl. Been going out 7 months, and all we ever do nowadays is watch tv, get something to eat, maybe see a movie and sex. I love as much as the next guy, but having a long term relationship is getting boring when that's all we do, when I could be single and do the samething with a bunch of girls.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Chris,

It really depends on what interests you have and what you enjoy doing. A girlfriend will likely be happy with just what you mentioned above (as long as the sex as good and you take care of her emotionally), but if you want to be doing different things with her, you need to be the one to bring up the idea. Maybe take up a hobby or a sport (running, biking, hiking, climbing, etc). Or if you aren't the outdoors type, you can do things like walk around the mall, go to the movie theater (instead of watching movies at home), try new places to eat, go to museums or art shows, etc. Of course, if you don't like doing any of these things, you'll have to think about things that you enjoy doing and then figure out ways then you can incorporate her into them.

For me, my girl loves to dance at electronic music shows (and also go-go dances sometimes), so I can freely take her to music festivals or clubs to get out of the apartment for awhile, although we enjoy staying in on some nights too. My girl (and I) also enjoy(s) anime, so I've taken her to an anime store so we could walk around and check out all the cool mangas/posters/plushies they had there. So it really all depends on what you enjoy doing and she enjoys doing and then trying to incorporate her into those activities.

Hope that helps!

- Franco

Little Jester

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just throwing out some current activities I've got going (the list has slowly been growing since we started dating and is always evolving):

I got my girl a home study. At nights we go over the material together.

On lazy sunday's I sometimes take out a jigsaw puzzle, she usually joins me, trying to complete it the same day.

To stay in shape I go swimming every week. When we dated she told me she had been a swimmer herself, so at some point in the relationship I offered her to join me on my nights and so she does every week now and after a good swimming session we end up in the swimming pool yakuzi, that is sometimes shared with other people and there we interact with other people as a couple instead of talking to each other.

We planned for our month of vacation in asia later this year and are now working towards it, involving things like going to buy suitcases together, checking with embassy for visa, planning our trip by looking at stuff on travel websites / youtube / google, etc.

Since she told me she used to have a PSP in her past and she's on this farm game on her tablet often, I introduced and got her hooked on a few xbox / pc video games, so she can kill time when I'm not around. Found out she likes those simulation, management and production farm kind of stuffs. When I do am around I join in, or get her passed stuff she's stuck at or whatever.

I've got a music studio, which is basically my private office at home, but sometimes I pull her inside and teach her how to control and play some of the synthesizers (and have sex there)

Earlier in our relationship, during summer when the weather was more nice, we went out for hand in hand walks to the park (and feed the ducks there) and we went biking in a nearby forest and went out to the movies a lot.
Next summer I'm planning on taking her on a boat trips around our town with my friends, using one of my friend's boats and basically get a lot of sunbathing in.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Cheers,
J

>