Fundamentals - a more scientific approach

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I did an experiment on photofeeler , they say that it gauges people perception quite realistically .

in my first photo , I just put a normal picture .I got 30 votes and what I noticed when browsing through the data is :

- people that rated me at least attractive , smart and trustworthy most of them were giving this “marks” were quite generous or maximum neutral ( based on their historical voting preference ) - I guess this are the maximum average girls in general

- people that rated me somewhat attractive , trustworthy and smart , were very tight with their voting preferences - I guess this are minimum above average girls towards hot ones

In picture 2 , I put a normal picture of me where I am dressed very good ( smart casual ) with a turtle neck , a cool vest and a trench coat .

For this one I have 20 votes till now but can see an interesting voting style :

- people that voted me at least attractive , smart and trustworthy , were very tight on their voting preferences ( they will rarely give this vote ) - I guess this are minimum above average girls towards hot ones
- people that voted me somewhat attractive , smart and trustworthy , were very generous in general with giving “high marks “ but in my case the were not generous - I guess this are maximum average girls .

Picture 2 since it got me a lot of more demanding girls based on their voting preferences got me a higher score overall in everything , compared to picture 1 .

I guess that the maximum average girls somehow entered auto rejection and decided to downgrade their attraction level while voting ( and also added comments like “ you look arrogant , bla bla ) .

More or less what I am saying here is general knowledge but I guess no one actually tried to Have a more scientific approach to it and is interesting to have data about how people perception changes :)

basically data talks and it just says that top notch fundamentals can get you higher caliber girls , but affects your attainability with the average ones .

the paradox though that I face from time to time , is that sometimes you see this good looking girls ( has makeup ) so you do not really work on your attainability , just to find out later that actually her self esteem is quite low ( cause in reality she is average ) and the seduction goes nowhere

Last edited:

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A) I support your theory, i have more effective when i'm not dressed top notch
B) I support the makeup paradox too, generally speaking i find a lot of self esteem girls in my area that ask me "why me" frames
I support your investigation branch, you can count with me bro for anything you need

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"The paradox though that I face from time to time , is that sometimes you see this good looking girls ( has makeup ) so you do not really work on your attainability , just to find out later that actually her self esteem is quite low ( cause in reality she is average ) and the seduction goes nowhere "

How about girls who grew up as ugly ducklings one way or the other. Same story. Or girls who are generally seen as low attainability (tall girls) and therefore underestimate themselves.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Even though she has low attainability , we as men still want to bang her haha , while if he has low attainability girls will not be that open minded to bang him as she values commitment more than sex . Women have way higher abundance for sex compared to guys .

Of course there are cases and cases , but In general low attainability from a girl to a guy is not as relevant as it is for a girl to a guy

>