Openers  Game with a wing - posing as a gay couple

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is the standard routine that me and my friends are using when going out.

Basically one of us would go and open up a girl or a set ,and then introduce the other guy " as my boyfriend " and then hold hands for a couple of seconds .

This hooking gambit is quite strong as it immediately sparks the curiosity of the girl / girls ( they are curious to see if you are actually gay or not ) , while getting a lot of investment ( asking a lot of questions , begging you to kiss each other ,and stuff like that ) .

In order for this to work , the discussion needs not to be serious at all (the crazier things you say , the better ) and just focus on making them laugh. Usually when we are asked to kiss each other to show that we are really gay, we would just respond something along the lines " I am pissed on him , he cheated me with a girl ." . Most of the replies to this would be " it is not cheating if it was with a girl " and basically from here on you just need to sexualize the discussion and start touching her in a sexual but neutral way.

Once she is super warm , you just transition and say that you are not actually gay and that you just wanted to say hi but been carried away by all the laugher and good vibes happening .

Last edited:

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sounds interesting.
Does it backfire often?

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sounds interesting.
Does it backfire often?

not really .When it backfires usually it is because you either do not have a good chemistry with your wing ( yet ) , either because at some point she started actually believing that you like guys ( this is why it is crucial that the discussion Is not serious at all at the beginning - exaggerate things , laugh all the time , nothing out of what you say should have a serious vibe at all )

Let me give you an example : for example you say something like " how can a guy think that breasts are sexier than pecs. this are crazy thoughts !" ( laughing ofc ) , and from there she will start qualifying on why a guy should like girls and so on

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I had a friend (very good with women) who used to use a similar opener, albeit solo.

He would pick one of the hottest girls in the venue, approach her, and give her the most over-the-top, fawning opener, like this:

"Oh... my... GOD. You are just... SO... beautiful!"

The girl would get that look in her eyes like she was just about to reject him, but before she could say anything he would jump in with:

"Oh, no no no... I'm gay!"

Then she would relax, and get really happy, and apologize, and totally open up to him.

And as he gamed her he'd start touching her really aggressively, in all kinds of sexual ways she'd never allow a straight guy to touch her usually. Grabbing her breasts, ass, pussy, etc. Even though he'd be telling her he was gay she'd be getting turned on from all this sexual touch he was doing to her. Which she did not resist at all because she thought he was gay.

Keep in mind, this guy was a natural, who then self-taught himself Mystery Method, and got very good with that as well. He was a very well calibrated guy.

He would keep the gay guy act up (talking in his normal voice, not with a lisp or anything) right up until he had the girl at his place. They'd be making out on his couch, and she'd say, "I thought you were gay?"

And he'd do this really surprised look, and say

"You know what... I was!"

Then he'd laugh, shrug, and go back to making out and peeling her clothes off and he'd shag her on his couch.

====

Also, I think one thing a lot of guys do not realize is that girls will sleep with their gay friends.

Her thinking you are gay is not a barrier to her having sex with you. There are a lot of guys who are bisexual, or 90% gay, who will present themselves as gay, then have sex with women from time to time.

There are guys who usually bang guys, who will occasionally shag their 'fag hags' when the mood strikes or when they don't meet any guys they like.

Even the super effeminate gay guys who talk about how much they hate vaginas usually will occasionally have sex with women.

It makes more sense when you realize a lot of gay guys are gay because they are 'pleasure addicts' and that it is just easier to get sex with other men much of the time than it is to get sex with women. However... sometimes sex with the woman gets easy... so they'll take that too.

Chase

>