GC Game VS. Woo Woo Shit

Carlos

Rookie
Rookie
Now , first of all can somebody please explain the true meaning of natural and technical game ?

The situation is that I know a few pickup "gurus", so as to speak, who teach natural style game but when I deeply analysed their videos I found that they were teaching very watered down version of technical game , general self improvement with a huge emphasis on spirituality . (They are very much inspired from rsd and all that ) . But the quality of women what I have seen they get is around 6 usually even if they go to high end areas .( Hey , I know even @Chase advocates that it's good to lower your standards when you are beginner but come on these guys teach pickup and most of the women they end up with are pretty average looking )

This makes me quite vary of natural style puas as there communities have a sort of cult-ish vibe.

But here at girlschase , the way gc team presents all the aspects of pickup (whether technical aspect and all other aspects ) makes pickup very understandable and even this forum board is quite legendary .

However , as I am a ' just above beginner level ' guy , I am very much overwhelmed by the amount of articles and topics covered on the website and sometimes it feels as information overload. so , Can anybody tell me from where to begin and what kind of concepts should I focus on right now ?

Last edited:

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello @Carlos,

Yes, there is a lot of material on the website and the boards. Some are for specific cases, some are general and others are fundamentals. You can quickly get confused at which one is. So Find blow some guidance:

For which article are the most suited for your level, you can take the GC Quiz. After that, you get a PDF document with a selection of articles and exercises most suited to you.

Now for the fundamental articles. I would say:
The How To Page
Newbie Assignement

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-get-girls-last-post-youll-ever-need

https://www.girlschase.com/content/seduce-her-every-time-2-simple-things-all-great-seducers-know
- This one I consider to contains the 20/80 of seductions techniques

https://www.girlschase.com/content/basics-seduction-abcs-sleeping-women

https://thedoctorsdiary.com/women/getting-started-in-seduction/ - From Seppuku a senior member here

Good Reading

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Naturals "learned" game without studying pickup. That said, they still learned how to accomplish what "pickup" is, which means that either consciously or subconsciously understand the same kind of principles that you'll find while reading pickup.

Most naturals I know are confident, sexual/sexy, and dominant men. They have "inner game". You want to incorporate those aspects into your personality and your fundamentals. Once you internalize certain traits and become closer to the man you want to be, you'll find that women start spreading their legs for you.

"Technical game" is simply the technical aspects that you must attend to during a seduction. If you don't, you'll probably fuck it up. This can include things like logistics, compliance, and leading. If you do, you'll probably get laid. There's a bit of a learning curve, but once you start becoming proficient and expand your arsenal with your technical ability... you've got a lot of freedom and room to work in.

Take preselection for example. A natural who is confident and good looking can feel good about himself. He may even have plenty of girls he could text at a given moment to come over and fuck, and he KNOWS he has preselection in his life. Woman want him, most of the time. This would be his "macro-preselection". It's his vibe and energy (so he feels and believes).

However, if he's out and multiple girls reject him for any given reason (he said something too over-the-top and cocky, he said something unforgivably offensive, they're hardcore lesbian, or maybe he looks like the ex who ran over their pet Chihuahua last week) AND other women at the venue see. Well, his "micro-preselection" might become rather low by technicality... and that's going to negatively impact his ability to seduce in that venue.

Most naturals just show up and assume they'll figure it out as they go (and a lot of times, they do!), without much of a plan.

A "technician", on the other hand, is going to calibrate with things that he KNOWS work. Sex talk, for example, has been tested by plenty of us on skilledseducer, and the verdict is in.... yes lol, it fucking works. And since I know it works, I PLAN on using sex talk with new girls - why wouldn't I?

This is where "natural game" can break down, in it's common use of the phrase. It doesn't matter if the natural usually does well with women and has a history of being skilled, and it doesn't matter how good of a mood he's in (all the spirituality stuff you see). De facto, his preselection is low at the bar because multiple girls publicly rejected him.

Now, being in a good mood when seducing usually helps. I think we can all agree on that. Your energy and momentum are certainly important. You can give people the tools to enhance these things like recommending good diet, exercise, self-awareness, and practicing your confidence. Hell yea!

But a guy that is just so damn good, knows exactly what to say, when to say it, how to say it, what gambit to wrap around a woman's mind, where to touch her and with what intensity for 99% of the interaction... that guy will blow the natural dude out of the water.

I see naturals make technical mistakes all the damn time. Sure, they might still succeed because they've done other parts of the seduction incredibly well, but they make obstacles for themselves. They have hiccups and hopefully they recover. They get too cocky and then have to tone it down or compensate for it. It's not usually the biggest problem in the world for them, but it happens... whereas an extremely skilled technical guy is simply less likely to do that.

An extremely skilled technical guy can cut through the crap, knows the principles, knows the gambits, and leverages his own fundamentals optimally.

I wouldn't reject either camp. Take what you like and leave the rest. If you want to learn seduction and get fucking good though? You'll probably get faster results with by upping your technical abilities. Just my take.

Hue

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hue and Witcher sum it up pretty good there for you @Carlos

Welcome to the forums brotha! When were not all bickering you can get some pretty awesome free advice from some very skilled pimps and players on these forums.

Probably the best thing to do is get started by hoping on over to the field report boards and get active posting about your intersections to identify your week spots and get feedback on how to improve. Also read the lay reports and learn from the guys more advanced.

Well that is when your able to get back in the field but that's gonna be your best go to to learn once things open up.

Of course ask any questions you want in the meantime

Cheers!

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Now , first of all can somebody please explain the true meaning of natural and technical game ?

The situation is that I know a few pickup "gurus", so as to speak, who teach natural style game but when I deeply analysed their videos I found that they were teaching very watered down version of technical game , general self improvement with a huge emphasis on spirituality . (They are very much inspired from rsd and all that ) . But the quality of women what I have seen they get is around 6 usually even if they go to high end areas .( Hey , I know even @Chase advocates that it's good to lower your standards when you are beginner but come on these guys teach pickup and most of the women they end up with are pretty average looking )

Natural game is just a dumbed down marketing fad.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Similar to how others outline their advice, ive personally added from both camps. Intent, sexual tension and vibe amongst other things from the naturals camp is some of my strongest resources. But If done alone and over pumped like certain youtubebased coaches seem to advocate its not the way to engage w it. I apply many techs too. but if i do technical game too much it gets lifeless and doesnt use the capacities of vibe feel and body etc. which is the core resource of what i do that lifts the rest and gives it weight.

Maybe read around a bit seriously instead of using superficial woowoo angles on it etc. Much of the real stuff is not really easy to find in either camp. You need to earn it. And it doesnt matter which you take tbh. its more about your preference for what you like. Both work if you dig in under the superfical layers of it. Respectfully and curiously seek the strong elements of both and youll get far imo.

on such efficient mix-combo:
* A fuelled sexual intent
* bad-ass-vibe
* Micro-escalation
* Lock-ins
* Various gambits and techs eg swing cat storytelling, sois with barriers etc.
* Makeout intuition
* Sex talk and verbal tech components
consisting of things from both worlds

Last edited:

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
Saw this question on reddit recently. I think the answer was that Natural game is basically just being the best version of yourself. The idea of state transference and stuff.

Technical game is more following a 'model' of some sort. Maybe mysterymethod with an emphasis on negs and peackocking and telling DHV stories in order to attract and then moving on to a different 'stage' like qualifying the girl etc. There's loads of 'models'. All very different.

It's all basically the same though, tbh. Do whichever suits you.

HumanWhoLearns

Space Monkey
space monkey
I always thought that GirlsChase was more on the natural game side compared to others like Todd V and RSD.
There's definitely some technical stuff on here but this site stresses fundamentals and lifestyle stuff more, which I consider part of 'natural game'.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Natural Game - an RSD term that Tyler came up with after being made into a villain after the book The Game came out. Instead of being artificial, canned, scripted game, this game was "natural".

The way that early era natural game worked was you would work yourself up into an emotional state, you would approach girls in said emotional state, and your emotions would transmit to those girls.

Sounds like bullshit?

No, it's actually fairly common. It's how political rallies turn into mobs. It's how one person showing up to a house party can make it go from ho hum and into a rager. It is how people get sold, get convinced, get fired up, etc. Promoters and Event Planners, industrial psychologists, marketers, advertisers, carnival barkers, etc - they all use variations of "emotional transfer" to get people to do the things they want.

Technical Game - was what the canned, scripted, artificial, game of the past.
Canned openers, games, stories, roleplay, negs, rapport breaks, qualification, prizing, etc.

Sounds like bullshit? A man can say a bunch of pre-planned words and get someone to do agree with what they want?

Getting you to feel a certain way, to make certain decision, based on a well rehearsed, well delivered, well acted script is the basis of much of our economy as well.

Somehow you watch 2 dimensional images on a screen, and you feel sad, happy, elated, mad, etc.
Not only do you feel it, a lot of other people feel it to.

Everyone? No.

Most people? Sometimes.

Everytime? No.

Some of the time? Yes.

So that's what the differences are. Technical is - technical. We break down the things scientifically. At this point, we don't retell "Who Lies More, Men or Women?" - we just know the formula for a question opener like that, and how to adapt current events to the formula. Once you understand the basis of the various techniques, when to apply, how to apply, you'll generate your own stories and jokes, and internalize the discoveries of the community.

What natural game is not - Natural game is not the "game of guys that are naturally good with women.

I've said this before on this very forum, Naturals are diverse. One guy can be a supplicating uber beta, complimenting everything about the girl - and it works for him. He'll tell a guy that in order to get a girl, he just needs to be nice.

Another guy can be an emotionally explosive artistic type - and he won't be able to tell you what he does. Another guy can be a sadist. Another can be a narcissist. One can be funny. ETC.

These guys have various behaviors that communicate something to the girls that they pull. The behaviors and unconscious messages are complex and don't neatly fall into any sort of category.

Now as technical players, we will try to dissect why something works. And then we go test it. And then after 20-50 successful attempts, we talk about it here.

It's a lot like workshopping a joke. A comedian thinks to himself that something is funny, or sees something funny, and he tries to translate that into a joke for his stage act. He'll work on a joke for months. The joke will bomb and bomb, until he figures out how it works. And then he adds it to his arsenal. He now has something that he can say in Chicago and San Francisco that will make a crowd of people laugh so hard, their sides start to hurt.

But trying to emulate what Random Natural does is foolish.

Now Trying to sell the idea that you have bottled the essence of a natural is genius. Selling the idea of "natural game = be a natural" takes advantage of the prospective customers pre-existing biases.

WIA

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Seduction is a social science, but it's also an art. There will be conflicting styles, methods, and ideologies. Think of it like a martial art where there are many techniques, but unless you get into many fights, all that knowledge is useless.

>