Get back with ex?

niger9dm

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys,

I broke up with my gf 2 weeks ago because she was becoming more jealous over time and lately had been trying to control my decisions. I told her that I wouldn’t accept that and also the fact that she didn’t want anal sex which is super important to me, so we broke up.

Last Saturday we talked and she said that she is now taking therapy to overcome jealousy, she started going to the gym and told me that she would perform anal sex on the condition that we first talk to a sex therapist.

So she asked me to get back together as she is now willing to give me a good relationship.

Sounds tempting but I don’t think it’s a good idea.

What do you think?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If the relationship was worth it she might have suggested it BEFORE you got to the point of breaking up with her.

Did you realize she was making the conditions? If you get back together it is on her terms not yours.

Tell her on no uncertain terms " Ask me when I'm balls deep in your ass. Bring lube." Nothing more.

In the mean time go get laid ASAP...

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Going to disagree with Fuckthis on this one. Usually we're pretty eye-to-eye though. ;)

She's putting in a lot of work to get back together with you. Honestly that's pretty attractive. She's basically catering to all of your demands.

I'd take her back, BUT let's talk about the anal part first.

For starters, no to the sex therapist. However, you're also not right because it doesn't sound to me like you're bringing up anal in the correct way. It sounds like you're sitting down with her and saying you want anal sex, like, over coffee or something. The conversation is so serious. And it's a bit lame to be honest (being constructive here).

The way to go about anal sex is to build her up to it: stick a finger in her ass while you fuck her, tell her you're sticking a finger in, tell her next time to pretend it's your cock in her ass. Whisper things like you'd love if my cock was in your ass don't you. When she cums stick a finger in her ass so she gets used to it. Make her fantasize about anal sex and tell her how hard she'd cum from it while you fuck her. Then one day while you're fucking her just tell her: "You're ready for my cock in your ass aren't you" and then just tease her hole with your cock a bit. Continue this until she says yes. Grab some lube, enter SLOWLY obviously, get her used to it, and then fuck her.

What you're doing right now is taking all the sexuality out of anal sex and making it seem like something that's being traded or given to you. It's not hot for her. So back off of the negotiations of anal and start making her crave it instead.

Hope that helps!

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
JP I understand where you are coming from but exes should stay exes. If you go to the point of saying you are "Broken up" there is no reversal.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
JP I understand where you are coming from but exes should stay exes. If you go to the point of saying you are "Broken up" there is no reversal.

I hear you, but she's trying really hard and putting massive investment into it. Personally I'd give it another shot but to each their own. Depends what OP wants to do as well.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
JacobPalmer said:
Fuck This said:

I hear you, but she's trying really hard and putting massive investment into it. Personally I'd give it another shot but to each their own. Depends what OP wants to do as well.
OP even said He felt it wasn't a good idea. Gotta trust your gut. " 2 weeks of therapy" is not enough time for a partner to change their ways....I wouldn't call that massive investment.

JacobPalmer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
JacobPalmer said:
Fuck This said:

OP even said He felt it wasn't a good idea. Gotta trust your gut. " 2 weeks of therapy" is not enough time for a partner to change their ways....I wouldn't call that massive investment.

Good point. 2 weeks isn't enough. Maybe down the road after some time apart. Agree with you that 99% of the time you should not get back together with them.

niger9dm

Space Monkey
space monkey
If the relationship was worth it she might have suggested it BEFORE you got to the point of breaking up with her.

Did you realize she was making the conditions? If you get back together it is on her terms not yours.

Tell her on no uncertain terms " Ask me when I'm balls deep in your ass. Bring lube." Nothing more.

In the mean time go get laid ASAP...

Great advice, I literally did that and she accepted my terms.
We had anal and she has been very submissive I think the jealousy problem might pop up sooner or later but in the meantime I will enjoy her ass.
Thanks guys.

>