Girl 1 stopped replying ... Girl 2 replied after a month !!

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Girl 1

Even though , I have left game for a while but this girl I had been texting with and planning to meet up in second week of April cuz of her exams .

She had been investing heavily over the texts ( throwing sexual hints herself without me asking ) and was affirmative of meeting me .

So , last Wednesday ... As we were texting .. she told me that she had to study and would talk with me later . I was like cool .

Around 12 45 am , she texted " you up now ? " ... I had slept by that time ... So on Thursday Evening I texted her " hey " " I kinda miss my college days when I used to sleep late " ... And she stopped texting .

Initially , I thought that it could be due to her upcoming exams but she still has the time to post instagram stories , changing WhatsApp dps ... So I started feeling a bit of doubt if she has lost interest in me out of blue .

So , an hour ago ... I simply texted her " you good ? " .... Lete see if she replies anything if at all .

Otherwise I will consider it a flake .

Crazy thing is I had lot of compliance from her when I had approached her inside the restaurant , she was heavily invested in the texting too and she herself told to meet up sometime ( initially) .

Girl 2

I had pinged this girl for a call on 5 th March ... And she just texted me today ... Saying " hi " " you can call today " " how are you " .

Even though I want to call her but I feel like doesn't it show that I have less self respect that she would take up a month to reply and I would just do not care at all .

Mind you , she had done this before too .. back then , I had scarcity mindset ...so I would just pick her phone up or text her back immediately even if she would take a lot of time to contact me .

I got so much emotionally dependent on her that last year , when she cut contacts with me last August ...I fumbled the next chick I met with who was soooo down to fuck .

Girl 2 actually contacted me on her own this February . And I just didn't care the way she had given me the boot a few months prior. So I started talking with her again but then she did this.

But , now ... I don't really care .

It feels like I have grown past the need of getting one particular women . Thanks to lot of shit that has happened in past few months .

I had to learn how to let go a woman even If I really Desired her.

Anyways , what I think is that in case of girl 1 , if she doesn't reply , I will move on . I already have moved on 50 % ... I just want to make sure.

And in case of girl 2 , I won't even reply to her. I am basically done with her .

So , for next 2-3 months ... I am simply focussing more on building my career , networks , inner work and by July I will be back in the field .

Last edited:

raiden

Space Monkey
space monkey
Move fast. Behave as if the phone number is going to disappear in one week because that's effectively what happens.

If she texts you out of the blue, not in response to what you said, she's showing an excessive amount of interest and you need to get her out on a date soon or the lead will be lost forever due to auto rejection.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
not in response
It was. And it had happened again ... So girl 2 is not worth it anymore . Lot of shit going on that I don't want to discuss rn .

Anyways , girl 1 turned out to be genuine .
I was suspecting her of being flakey cuz of lot flakes and ghosting that happened in March . Anyways , she seem cool and lets see
What happens with her .

Move fast
I do move fast these days unless there are some issues with are out of my control .

>