Girl Drops a Bombshell

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Earlier today I saw this amazing tall, dark brunette (with obvious fake breasts) checking out some clothes in macys. I approach her and direct open and continue to run my process. I offer a coffee date and she accepts, and as I'm putting her number in my phone she tells me there's something really important I ought to know... That she is transgendered! I try to remain un-phased so as not to be insulting and continue putting the number in my phone. We bid each other farewells and I leave.

Whoa... I've lived in small-ish towns all my life and cannot even process it. Best looking woman I have seen in a long time, just so happens used to be a man! I wonder how many of them do not mention it and the guy just never finds out? I admit, I'm very uneducated on things like this.

Anybody else ever have this happen?

NJ

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sorry to hear that, NJ.

I'm not writing to discuss that unpleasant subject directly, however your account of the approach makes me wonder about learning from your thought process... do you open a girl every opportunity you get? Do you let some pass by, or is that only because you're busy or it's inconvenient?

Have you any idea how many girls you've opened since you started on this journey... not sure when exactly but I think you wrote somewhere the beginning of this calendar year, January 2013 or so? Just a rough estimate, just to get an idea of the "throughput" of someone who's made a real success of things!

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Marty,

do you open a girl every opportunity you get? Do you let some pass by, or is that only because you're busy or it's inconvenient?

It is usually always convenient! I mean, I don't really do anything crazy like you see in a handful of PUA videos on YouTube where some guy takes off in a dead sprint across a park, hurdles over several small children and dives underneath a moving bus to get to a girl (I'm exaggerating, but I'm sure you've seen these - what I personally think are quite silly - videos). I typically will just see a pretty girl, and if it's convenient to talk to her- I do.

PD,

NJ,

Was just reading this, actually: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1242&p=14501#p14501.

Nick

Whoa. Haha glad I'm not the only one it has happened to!

NJ

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ said:
I don't really do anything crazy like you see in a handful of PUA videos on YouTube where some guy takes off in a dead sprint across a park, hurdles over several small children and dives underneath a moving bus to get to a girl (I'm exaggerating, but I'm sure you've seen these - what I personally think are quite silly - videos).
Yeah, I've seen a few of these and what I don't like is that the guy always seems really high-energy and hyperactive. Chase teaches coolness and suaveness and that makes much more intuitive sense for me.

metomeya

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Someone really needs to do a parody where he is kicking babies out of the way to open a girl

Knight

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Unlucky. Friends and I were discussing transgendered women/men yesterday and a few questions were brought up which I can probably ask you - did she sound like a woman and did she ever display body language usually reserved for a man?

>