Girl from the past...what should i do?

Lex

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ok so few months ago a girl give me a handjob she wanted to have sex but i couldnt long story...she is engaged to a guy and cheated on him with me...after that she want cold on me and i understand why (auto-rejection is my guess) so we stopped talking to each others for 3 month i texted her a few time so we could meet but she didnt want to be alone with cuz she told me that she is not the same girl who gave me an handjob and that now she faithful didnt want to talk her anymore so we stopped talk to each sometime she would send me a How are u? but for 2 motnh we didnt talk but now out of the blue she texted me it goes like that

Her: Friday ill be at this bar and you are welcome to join me
Me: who will be there
Her: Many people
Me: friend? family?
Me: is there a special occasion?
Her: friend
her:there will be DJ something!!!( i dont know who the fuck is this guy?)
Me: ahaha idk who is he is but ill try to come ive never been to a club so it could be fun:)ill text you back
Her: ok the entry 20$
Me:everything ok?
her: yeah you?
Me; ive seen you warmer
Her; im find im so exhausted.im going to sleep my eye are burning
Me: its good we will have to catch up friday
her:Yes but im really good and dont know what warmer mean? ahaha( the real convo is in french but i said warmer in english)
Me: i explained
her: no im like usual
Me: need to go to sleep good night will see friday

So do you think i should go or it is a waste of time ?

Lex

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Waste of time. She's a fucking attention whore by the sounds of it. 20$ to get in? Bitch invites you and doesn't ever bother to pick up the tab, I call bullshit on her part. She's not who she was when she gave you a handjob? God damn! Some of these sluts are deluding themselves. If i was you, before all this I would've fucked her like the cheating whore she is and dumped her as soon as i was done. But, alas, you missed the escalation window, accept it, move on and cut all contact with her unless she offers sex and if she does tell her to "come over, bring the beer..."

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think she simply enjoys the thrill of doing something forbidden but doesn't want any attachment to it hence why she avoided/went into auto rejection when you tried setting stuff up later. I would say it was more avoidance than auto rejection cause she wouldn't invite you to a pub if she was in auto rejection.

Anyways you should of tried making the meet up on your terms, cause at the moment she just made a meet up all on her terms but you havent complied yet so i guess it all good.

I think she want to have another does of the forbidden fruit so i suggest blowing her first invitation off say your have other plan and that should should meet you at a pub bar what ever which is logistically set up right (this should be the same night but later) so then you can escalate and close.

Thats just my advice or if you think there are too many connections you might just go meet more girls (if she is in your social group and people finding out may ruin your image etc.)

Lex

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Eternity

thx you very much for the quick answer and you just said out loud what i tought. I wont try to game its a waste of time

Mr.oblivious

it may be true that she enjoy doing something forbidden but im pretty sure she want attention but i might use her to go club for pre-selection ill try to get the best of what i can get from this situation

thx you all

Lex

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Want to be an aloof asshole? Want to feel the rush when girls flake on guys that invite them out? Tell her you accept, that you will meet her there at whatever time she said to come and 5-10 mins b4 text her "can't make it today", no more texts after that,no nothing. Only answer if she offers sex. I guarantee she will flip the fuck out. That's what an Alpha male does, he doesn't chase, he replaces.

>