Girl Groups

Adam101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm kind of surprised there isn't a go-to article or forum topic on this. Approaching a group of girls properly is something I haven't been able to really figure out. I think the best way to tackle the problems I'm encountering is to list them.

1. Approach the girl you're attracted to directly. I would think this gives the "man who knows what he wants" vibe, but I've found that a lot of times a girl's friends will act as cock blocks out of jealousy. And that's assuming they don't turn you down outright to begin with.

2. Approach the group broadly. This is what I've been advised to do and I respect it in the sense that you acknowledge everyone and don't come off so strong. But at the same time there's this "wide net" quality to it that seems desperate to me. You know, you don't want a particular girl in the group, you'll take any one of em.

These are the primary situations I find myself in and have no idea how to approach in a smooth way. Not having a plan of attack greatly reduces my options. Also, given where I'm at now I'm flying solo & wingmen aren't exactly an option. Thank you for any and all tips.

Adam101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
That was a very helpful article. Thank you. To sum it up though, the bottom line to me sounds like I should just treat the girl as if she isn't a part of the group and talk to her as an individual and then if things go well I'm allowed in to be cool but keep my focus singular on whoever I'm interested in? Also, what do you do about groups of 2? Seems in that situation girls are each other's worst enemy if they want to be approached by guys.

Also, I forgot to ask this in my initial post. If for whatever reason things don't go well with a girl...does that instantly write off the entire group? Sometimes I find myself attracted to not just one, but maybe 5 girls in a group and so in my head I have this commitment crisis where I feel if I screw up with the one I pick then it leaves me no chance with the others when one of em very well could be into me potentially.

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Adam,

I tend to stay away from large groups of girls, mainly cause I feel a lot of them are just seeking attention. Not to mention there's a fairly high possibility of cock blocking from one of her friends.

To answer your question, try to focus on just one girl in the group, or you may just come off as an entertainer.

Don't write off girls in pairs. I'm amazed how often girls will actually "wing women" for their friends when there's only two of them out together.

Hope it helps,
-John

>