girl says not to touch her at all, because bad energy

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
135
girl sat on my couch, we talked about how far dick can fit in her mouth and how easily she cums.

BUT she says not to touch her at all, bc that is a bad exchange of energy or some shit, and she doesn't even let her classmates touch her at college.
2 days later she texts It's not happening with bulshit excuse. Could've I done anything there?
 

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
630
Forget her dude! Way to much hassle

If she won't let ya touch her an gets very aggressive or defensive an won't touch you then ya got no chance of progressing. If it's a game or test then ya weren't strong or persistent enough but if she genuinely made it that difficult ya can't do anything really. Screen better? Push more? Slow down the escalation ladder or move back down the ladder to build comfort?

Better off getting rid anyway dude!!
 

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Joined
Aug 25, 2014
Messages
1,149
Location
Middle East, Asia, Africa
nad_bigger said:
girl sat on my couch, we talked about how far dick can fit in her mouth and how easily she cums.

BUT she says not to touch her at all, bc that is a bad exchange of energy or some shit, and she doesn't even let her classmates touch her at college.
2 days later she texts It's not happening with bulshit excuse. Could've I done anything there?
nad,

You need to give more context if you want a proper advice. But OK, from so very little story, I'll try to give a guess.

On your couch, so you brought her to your home. She complains about no touch. But have you even touched her before that point? Because the longer you wait to initiate physical contact, the harder it gets. It becomes more and more "creepy", the longer you wait before touching her.

So the recommendation is to touch her from the very first minutes of being with her, at first "incidentally", but then more and more deliberately. By the time she's in your home she should already be very comfortable with your touch. Then your "touch escalation" naturally turn into sexual escalation.

And the sex talk is a double edged sword - especially if you haven't been touching. It can creep her out, or it can make her feel like a slut and trigger LMR. You probably had one or the other case. I would combine some light, sexy sex talk (more like sexual innuendos if possible), with a lot of touching. (But well, that's my style, which is different from Hector's or Alek's).

Instead of talking about how far you can put your dick in her mouth, why don't you just escalate her physically, then actually put your dick in your mouth? Nothing like direct experiment :)

Anyway all this is just a guess. Provide more details first.
 

nad_bigger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
135
sorry little detail, more detail now:

When we sat down at mcdonalds and started talking, I did incindental touch, as usual.
But then, out of the blue she said this:

'Hey, can you stop touching me, like, completely? It is weird, but I believe when someone touches you, they steal your energy (her mom taught her that, of course).
I don't even let my friends at college touch me when we meet.'

When I touched her, otherwise it all felt genuine, she didn't pull back, her body reacted well is what I am saying.
It's just her stupid 19 yo brainwashed mind that thinks that touching is bad fucking energy.

So basically I couldn't escalate to not trigger her, and she was dissapointed and retroactively decided we are not meant for each other.
previosly she only had 1 boyfriend, and it took him 3 month to kiss her, she even boasted about it
 

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
1,642
The Five Love Languages Defined
Do you know the 5 Love Languages? Here they are:

l. Words of affirmation – using words to build up the other person. “Thanks for
taking out the garbage.” Not – “It’s about time you took the garbage out. The
flies were going to carry it out for you.”

2. Gifts – a gift says, “He was thinking about me. Look what he got for me.”

3. Acts of Service – Doing something for your spouse that you know they would
like. Cooking a meal, washing dishes, vacuuming floors, are all acts of service.

4. Quality time – by which I mean, giving your spouse your undivided attention.
Taking a walk together or sitting on the couch with the TV off – talking and
listening.

5. Physical touch – holding hands, hugging, kissing, sexual intercourse, are all
expressions of love.


Out of these five, each of you has a primary love language which speaks more
deeply to you than all the others. Discovering each other’s language and speaking
it regularly is the best way to keep love alive in a marriage.
Your girl is a fucking head case. Should have walked out the minute she told you that....
 

WorkingOnIt

Space Monkey
space monkey
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
16
I’m still learning, and am very new to this. One thing that’s a big pill to swallow with game is that you are going to have to cement in your head that you will LITERALLY have to talk to THOUSANDS of women. If you want to do this, it will require a fundamental life change. Think of it like dieting and exercising to stop being fat. You will have to set aside at least 5 to 20 hours a week regularly approaching women. It really sucks at first.

10,000/ 10 / 10 = 100 lays

That’s assuming 10% women have initial interest in you, and you bang 10% of girls that have an interest in you.

This girl is probably a pass. Within 10 minutes she tells you she thinks touching people is evil and didn’t kiss her bf for 3 months, that is a verbal sign to move on and finish approaching 5 other girls that night. Unless you want an absurd challenge cause you’re bored, move on. This girl sucks.

Most girls are NOT cool, and are NOT interesting. They don’t need to put in any work on their personal being to be offered dick in life. Even whales get hit on.

Hope this helps. She sucks, stop talking to her, go approach other women when you meet duds like this.
 

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
563
WorkingOnIt-

WorkingOnIt said:
I’m still learning, and am very new to this. One thing that’s a big pill to swallow with game is that you are going to have to cement in your head that you will LITERALLY have to talk to THOUSANDS of women. If you want to do this, it will require a fundamental life change. Think of it like dieting and exercising to stop being fat. You will have to set aside at least 5 to 20 hours a week regularly approaching women. It really sucks at first.

10,000/ 10 / 10 = 100 lays

That’s assuming 10% women have initial interest in you, and you bang 10% of girls that have an interest in you.
These are very discouraging stats, I'm probably far from being the biggest Casanova here, but if I were told in the beginning, these are the numbers and they are non-negotiable, period, I probably wouldn't venture into this business at all. :)

I'm curious where did you get your data from? That's you before or after going through basic training? That's assuming you 'spam approach' girls as a fellow forum member suggested, or you take some consideration regarding who you approach and your reason for approaching that particular girl in the first place?

WorkingOnIt said:
Even whales get hit on.
Let me guess: Are you American?

Welcome to the forum!
 

WorkingOnIt

Space Monkey
space monkey
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
16
Space,

My 1% lay success rate is mainly from Roosh V’s game book on what expectations you should have for your first 100 approaches when starting out. Hopefully the approach / lay ratio gets better. I don’t like to spam approach (drains too much energy ) I prefer to do warm approaches, though cold approach helps me cut my teeth and learn faster. I will look to do maybe 5 to 10 approaches when I go out.

I am American and love it here, I live in Arizona.

I’m very happy to be welcomed here.
 

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
563
WorkingOnIt said:
My 1% lay success rate is mainly from Roosh V’s game book on what expectations you should have for your first 100 approaches when starting out.
One of the most common complaints coming from 'normal' guys is that reading too into the various pickup material out there makes them crazy. I can certainly relate to that. Probably I wouldn't be able to read through Roosh's full book without going similarly crazy, so kudos to you that you were able to do so! I went through his 10-Email Mini Course, however. I can relate to the first part I kind of still use to this day, however, my mind completely rebelled against, and rejected its second part, when we suggested to ramble/bullshit about trivia. I said, screw it, I'm a more direct guy, so I modeled that part of the approach from Mark Manson and I'm glad I did. That would probably increase your odds, too, in no time.

I have to say that I'm in a safer part of Europe, not America, where you have to be careful not to say 'hi' to the wrong girl and face rape allegations. 'World Game,' as Roosh would put it. You see? I referenced a Roosh article, which I actually liked. He is a mixed bag to me. I can relate to some of his stuff, but not all.

WorkingOnIt said:
I will look to do maybe 5 to 10 approaches when I go out.
I can't imagine how one can plan for that? The maximum I can plan for is to have a fun night out. Not every night I meet 10 cuties. Some night, yes, for sure. Some nights not even five. There's chance involved in this game. Sometimes the first girl (usually it's a pair of girls) is/are nice enough to not have the the time or desire to look much elsewhere.

WorkingOnIt said:
I am American and love it here, I live in Arizona.
I can imagine it can be a nice place, otherwise.

WorkingOnIt said:
Even whales get hit on.
I'm sorry about that.

WorkingOnIt said:
I’m very happy to be welcomed here.
Speaking of this, I'm just curious, maybe you have found Girls Chase's Newbie Course more insightful and actionable than I did? :(
 

WorkingOnIt

Space Monkey
space monkey
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
16
Space,

" I can relate to the first part I kind of still use to this day, however, my mind completely rebelled against, and rejected its second part, when we suggested to ramble/bullshit about trivia. I said, screw it, I'm a more direct guy, so I modeled that part of the approach from Mark Manson and I'm glad I did. That would probably increase your odds, too, in no time."

Do you have links to some of Mark Manson's work? I would like to learn more about this. I know it's important, and being direct is more my style. Though the concept of rambling has helped in that it focuses me on relaxing and letting your natural masculinity attract them, which a lot is passive fundamentals (the work applied when not approaching in your personal life), i can see its shortcomings.

Also, do you have any advice and links to resources about not only being more direct but direct AND sexual? I am noticing that I am getting good feedback and numbers on the initial approach response, girls are finding me attractive and opening up in body language, but at about 5-10 minutes in I am getting girls either looking mopey like sad/disappointed that I didn't escalate sexually and didn't talk sexually, like they were hoping for, or cold/disinterested that i didn't meet their expectation of my need to escalate sexually with them.

Thanks! I go out every week so I'll be able to apply your advice and give feedback.
 

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
563
WorkingOnIt-

Are you still around here?

WorkingOnIt said:
Do you have links to some of Mark Manson's work? I would like to learn more about this. I know it's important, and being direct is more my style. Though the concept of rambling has helped in that it focuses me on relaxing and letting your natural masculinity attract them, which a lot is passive fundamentals (the work applied when not approaching in your personal life), i can see its shortcomings.

Also, do you have any advice and links to resources about not only being more direct but direct AND sexual? I am noticing that I am getting good feedback and numbers on the initial approach response, girls are finding me attractive and opening up in body language, but at about 5-10 minutes in I am getting girls either looking mopey like sad/disappointed that I didn't escalate sexually and didn't talk sexually, like they were hoping for, or cold/disinterested that i didn't meet their expectation of my need to escalate sexually with them.
I'm happy to give you my insights about these but what do I know? I'm a noob here. Anyway, we are way deep into off topic in a thread originally opened by nad_bigger, so why don't you open a new topic for yourself with these same questions then members can give their full attention to you? Including me, I promise.
 
Top