Calls & Texts  Girl switches up last second when about to agree to come over

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This girl waved at me while I was walking out of the dining hall, so I turned around and approached her.

She was facetiming someone on this big ass ipad which I thought was funny so I teased her about it.

Got her number and texted her shortly after, she seemed very interested but slammed the brakes last second. I feel like she consulted with her friends or something.

Things I did differently this time

- Chilled on the bubonics and was was more straightforward in my interest like @Skills & @TomInHo said

- Stopped using “wyd” and used a variant like Skills and @topcat said

- Kept the conversation in the zone if qualifying like @Will_V said

- Tried not to overgame like @Rakehell said

The texts:

Edit: Apparently I cant have more than 5 images on a post. Heres all the texts together: https://imgur.com/a/OApPeY2

I went for a soft close with “we should hang after” - probably too fast. She gave me a soft rejection but I brushed it off with “no biggie” and was planning to spin back in a day or 2.

But then, she facetimed me. We went to our schools basketball game and she was showing me her outfit on the call. She was practically putting her tits in the frame lol.

Saw her in person briefly again and had a very strong and flirtatious interaction. I even looked at her tits and told her she was trying to seduce me and she accepted the frame.

Decided to pull the babymomma joke back out and ask her if she got home, she responded enthusiastically.

We texted a little more and it was leading up to a close… but then she hit the brakes hard with “I’m not interested lets get lunch or something”

I’m planning to reply with “lol, thats fine”.

But I’m confused on what happened, she seemed so into it. Was it just ASD? Or is it a mistake I made

Last edited:

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
She wants to meet in public first to feel you out more. She’s not ready for sex yet and it’s not a big deal

Can meet her somewhere in the open then pull back to your place after you flirt and set the mood better

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
But I’m confused on what happened, she seemed so into it. Was it just ASD? Or is it a mistake I made
You're not pulling the trigger or seeding the close when you are supposed to.

You had several opportunities to close her:

1. When she facetimed you and agreed to the "seducing you" frame *ding ding* that's when you invite her over/invite yourself over to hers, or figure out when she's free next and set up a meet, either coffee or a walk with an aim to pull.

Had you done this texting the next day would have been unecessary, BUT she was still green, which leads to your next wasted opportunity..

2. "I went to the beauty supply and chick-fil-a now i'm relaxing probably going to fall asleep soon"

so many hooks there for flirting to set her up for a close..

in response to "beauty supply and chick-fil-a"
something about how you love that she's such a good babymother, taking care of her inner and outter beauty, witha nutritious diet (lol) and premium cosmetics...

in response to "just relaxing" - anytime i hear just relaxing i read that as a soft close for a fast pull (whether it is or isn't), there are so many times i've been texted that and had it turn into me in an uber half way to her house an hour later

"me? i'm relaxing myself. got some ideas about how we can make relaxing more enjoyable for the both of us..."

she'll say "oh yeah?" or just "?"

you say: "an invite, a handsome gentleman and a bottle of wine.."

she'll say: "hmmm that sounds tempting" "sounds good" "haha im sure it would"

you say: "red, white or rose?"

she may backtrack here, which is fine, you set up a date for another day...

instead you started back and forth boring texting to hell and now you're here in the chat...

You just need to learn when to recognize and take advantage of high interest

EDIT:

There was another opportunity...

3. When you saw her in person and she was warm, segue that into a coffee date, or a walk and pull, or in person or while on your instadate you seed a proper date for another day

You'll get it with enough reps. It's just about taking risks at the right time, and recognizing when the right time is aswell as learning to set up a conversation to create the "right time"

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You're not pulling the trigger or seeding the close when you are supposed to.

You had several opportunities to close her:

1. When she facetimed you and agreed to the "seducing you" frame *ding ding* that's when you invite her over/invite yourself over to hers, or figure out when she's free next and set up a meet, either coffee or a walk with an aim to pull.

Yeah she was primed here not gonna lie.
Had you done this texting the next day would have been unecessary, BUT she was still green, which leads to your next wasted opportunity..

2. "I went to the beauty supply and chick-fil-a now i'm relaxing probably going to fall asleep soon"

so many hooks there for flirting to set her up for a close..

in response to "beauty supply and chick-fil-a"
something about how you love that she's such a good babymother, taking care of her inner and outter beauty, witha nutritious diet (lol) and premium cosmetics...

Definitely missed that

in response to "just relaxing" - anytime i hear just relaxing i read that as a soft close for a fast pull (whether it is or isn't), there are so many times i've been texted that and had it turn into me in an uber half way to her house an hour later

"me? i'm relaxing myself. got some ideas about how we can make relaxing more enjoyable for the both of us..."

she'll say "oh yeah?" or just "?"

you say: "an invite, a handsome gentleman and a bottle of wine.."

she'll say: "hmmm that sounds tempting" "sounds good" "haha im sure it would"

you say: "red, white or rose?"

she may backtrack here, which is fine, you set up a date for another day...

Ahhh I like how u extended the soft close a bit and went for some more buy in with the question. Definitely using that
instead you started back and forth boring texting to hell and now you're here in the chat...

You just need to learn when to recognize and take advantage of high interest

EDIT:

There was another opportunity...

3. When you saw her in person and she was warm, segue that into a coffee date, or a walk and pull, or in person or while on your instadate you seed a proper date for another day

You'll get it with enough reps. It's just about taking risks at the right time, and recognizing when the right time is aswell as learning to set up a conversation to create the "right time"

I see, so my texting is just lacking a lot of efficiency

So I should keep my eyes more alert for soft closing opportunities, got it 👍🏾

>