Girlfriend wants all my time

Dylweed

Space Monkey
space monkey
Is there an article on how to handle a girlfriend not liking when you need to be alone and working?

I'm a musician, I make beats, I write and record vocals, I film and edit my own music videos

I am a videographer and photographer

These are some very time consuming jobs/hobbies. She always says the most supportive things and tells me I'm very talented and all that but when I tell her I'm too busy all day to hang out at all she gets real upset. Some times more than others. Sometimes acts like I don't even want to see her. I do want to see her but I also don't want to waste my life away cuddling

Anybody got any advice?

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I never worry about a chick that I'm dating getting angry... over a lack of time spent together... and neither should you.

A common LTR problem is girlfriends who aren't invested enough to care. So in other words, you're naturally doing what you need to keep her hooked as a girlfriend. Keep at it and remember that if she get's upset... but still has no issue with having sex when you're free... then she's basically addicted to you.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Congrats on standing your ground. You have to establish a precedent where your time is a valuable commodity.

Establish boundaries and stick to them.
Make appointments with yourself and hold to them
Establish a regular time when you do spend time together
Be totally present in the moments when you are together
She will always want more time as long as it is Quality.
Keep yourself as the only one who decides how you spend your time.

>