girlfriend who was sumbissive,becoming less and less compliant

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
  • I entered the relationships with more power than her,she would cook and clean,and id fuck her whenever I wanted,im not sure when the power dynamic shifted but now we dont fuuck,and getting her to do any chore is like pulling teeth.
  • I can easily give her the boot,but i would want to first Know if the situation can be reveresed

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
  • I entered the relationships with more power than her,she would cook and clean,and id fuck her whenever I wanted,im not sure when the power dynamic shifted but now we dont fuuck,and getting her to do any chore is like pulling teeth.
  • I can easily give her the boot,but i would want to first Know if the situation can be reveresed
no shit! i would have never guessed, come on dude! Why you are not having sex?

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
no shit! i would have never guessed, come on dude! Why you are not having sex?
it went from her having a higher sex drive then me,and always initiating sex,to i cud fuck heer whenever i want,to it being like lmr whenever i want it

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
it went from her having a higher sex drive then me,and always initiating sex,to i cud fuck heer whenever i want,to it being like lmr whenever i want it
well a lot of relationships start hot and steamy at the beginning we call it honeymoon period/nre new relationship experiences, then that seems to drop off, this gets worst as time goes on or living together..... I personally do not allow sex rationing other than because of medical reasons, otherwise is a very honest/serious talk (typically temporary stitching, doesn't work) or some guys soft next (this kind of works) but in general is all temporary solutions, at that point I am personally out or on the way out... for me sex is extremely important.... I would start with an honest convo. but note that in my experience when they get into a sex restriccion type plan it never changes, from then on in my experience they will give you sex whenever is the "necessary" the once a week plan enough for you not to drop off..... I am out at that point....

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
There could be a few things going on...

- the Law of Familiarity (you've become too familiar and she's taking you for granted)
- a lack of polarity (she doesn't feel your masculine core anymore)
- something else you're not mentioning happened and she's lost respect for you because of that (could be emotional needs related or a bunch of other things).

Would need more information about what's going on.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- something else you're not mentioning happened and she's lost respect for you because of that (could be emotional needs related or a bunch of other things).

I suspect this as well. Something is omitted here.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
there was a time she got a rash and blamed it on my cheating(im not a sneaky guy and i have always ,ade it clear im not monogamous)

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
there was a time she got a rash and blamed it on my cheating(im not a sneaky guy and i have always ,ade it clear im not monogamous)
Sounds like she’s checking out.

All of that investment she was giving was supposed to lead somewhere - greater intimacy, some type of plan together. It seems like she’s acting out a form of auto rejection as she realizes her investment isn’t getting her what she wanted. Lack of security maybe. Perhaps manly reassurance wasn’t given when needed..

This is just my gut instinct. Could be wrong.

Chasing or investing now won’t work, as it’ll come off insincere or worse.. But i’m sure you know this.

If you care, get ghost and disappear on her. When (and this could take a while or never materialize) she reaches out, slow fade back into her life and incidentally give her some of what she wanted.

She needed progress and didn’t get it..

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Oh, you need to stop dating her and wasting her time.

Making it clear that you're not monogamous is not the same thing as a woman being on board with it. In fact, a woman agreeing to non-monogamy is not the same as her being on board with it.

They say that men get into relationships hoping the woman will stay the same and she doesn't. And women get into relationships hoping the man will change and he doesn't.

I don't know much about you or her but my suspicion would be that she was hoping you'd see how amazing she is and decide that she's the only one for you.

But again, you're not giving us much to work with here.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
"im not sure when the power dynamic shifted but now we dont fuuck"

dude, where is your frame? A guy on top of things is hardly not going to know when his girl is about to stop banging him. It also sounds like she's been not banging you for a long time now.

Sounds to me like you let the weeds grow for a long time and now they're a bush.

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You don’t. You have the right to say what you think.
But you don’t have the right to enforce your will on how others live.
But If you have freedom of speech to tell me how to live my life then I have that same freedom to tell you to poke it. So poke it.

Enforcing my will? What are you talking about?

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey @Ree,

I can tell that you're seeking legitimate help on how to resolve your relationship. Don't worry - things like this happen and can certainly serve as a learning experience. And fortunately, there are resources available to help accelerate your learning curve while helping you grow from this relationship and ensure the next is preserved in a more sustainable manner with actionable advice.

Your situation indeed sounds very familiar - and that's because @Gunwitch explains this exact dynamic in his Witch 15 course designed to help with relationship control. It seems you accidentally slipped into a very common relationship faux pas. By always escalating on her and initating lots of sex in the early stages, you gradually lost hand to the point where she holds the frame and the previous vigor of the relationship was burnt to the ground.

Basically, Gunwitch recommends the opposite to prevent this from happening. To always have the girl escalate on YOU after the first couple of lays in order to promote the sexual health of your relationship. Also, ensure that you're not just showering her with aimless validations towards her looks and body but rather perceptively awarding them to her regarding the particular actions and ways of thinking you enjoy observing from her. In this case, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

While your current relationship may be an uphill battle to rekindle (as others have said, more details would be helpful for everyone to work with), these are some things to keep in mind moving forward. Maybe consider checking out Gun's materials if this type of thing interests you and best of luck as you continue your in-field efforts.

>