"girls are silly and cute"... Isn't it childish mindset?

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was just reading an article on this website (quoted below) reminding me the "girls are silly and cute" PUA mantra.

GC goes beyond and deeper any superficial "mindset" advice, so I was just wondering.. How come GC keeps bandying and repeating this silly blanket simplification?

Am I missing something?
Is there really anything to gain trying to think of every girl we meet as silly and cute?

There are some girls who are silly.
And there are some girls who are cute.
And there are some girls who are silly and cute.

But (all) girls are silly and cute? Why?
No, some are smart and educated, some are ugly, some are (or act) bitchy (at least towards someone) and some are cool without being silly.

I've spent a good deal of time in bars and nightclubs. And I've had my fair share of women behave rudely, act superior, and comport themselves as if they were queens and I was a mere underling.

Is that upsetting? Of course not!

Why not though? Isn't that disrespectful? An insult to your manhood?

No. How could it be? They're just girls!

And in case you forgot, girls are silly and cute.

So relax..

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
lux7,

I think you're taking the statement too literally (as in a case-by-case basis) rather than as a generic mindset to have around women.

The point of the statement is to remind guys that most of the actions women take aren't a literal representation of how they feel; they act externally on whims that often don't reflect their true intentions/feelings. So whenever women act in an odd way, we deem it as "silly" or "cute" because they are acting emotionally over something that doesn't really matter as much to them as they make it seem.

Also, this is the same type of mindset that helps you deal with the ones who act bitchy because -- as you might realize -- that's exactly what they're doing: acting. The large majority of women aren't actually representing their true desires and feelings in front of men.

I hope this clears it up!

- Franco

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lux7,

Franco nailed it; women acting rude are taking the situation way too "seriously." They're acting as if a clumsy approach with slightly "off" fundamentals is an afront upon their person - their body language reeks of "you seriously thought I'd talk to you?" This is because for women, reputation is everything. They live and die by their reputation.

For men, this is silly. We are conquerors, philosophers, and mystics. The endeavours which require "seriousness" for us are wars, fate, truth, survival, etc. Somebody rejects us? "Lol, okay. Guess I better be less forward next time, huh?"

And Franco points out another truth - they're acting.

Coming from a guy who has been aloof with women way too many times, it's damn obvious that forced aloofness is a charade. But all of socialization is a charade, so if you play the part of The Aloofman, people will treat you as you show yourself. Some will avoid you, some will be drawn to your indifference, etc. Problem with this act as a man, is most girls already will never approach you; imagine how few will do it now! But for women, it works!! They are supposed to be approached. It bumps their value and only the strongest men will approach - perfect! Why would she stop doing it?

So yes, for women, it is effective and safe. Yet despite its practicality, it is still an act. Next time a girl goes cold on you, just imagine her holding a script, and reading "okay, now act ALOOF! You can't seem too interested in anybody!!"

Trust me, you'll chuckle. And sometimes, when girls play that game, and you just laugh as if she told a funny joke, she might give you a look that says "if we were anywhere else, I'd swallow your cock right now." You see the act, find it funny, let her know so, and she gets wet cuz you're a man, and only men see the truth.

So what do you lose from adopting this "childish mindset?"

- You take women less seriously
- You aren't as afraid of rejection, especially blowouts
- You are attractive even when you do fail, because losing gracefully is beautiful
- Women can act like the fun, cute girls they want to be; they can play with their hair, smile devilishly, and act playfully coy without fearing that you judge them

So it's not necessarily childish, it's just fun.

Be the mischievous and playful devil she wants you to be,

Anatty

Dylostaa

Rookie
Rookie
I really would love to hear women's perspectives on this. I for instance don't see the way women often and often are portrayed to "act" as a negative thing and the fact that there sentences don't always logically add up is nor a negative in my eyes either however the way we use language to describe their personalities is often condescending. I really value their way of life and what they can bring to mine is emotional harmony and true pleasure and enjoyment.

I don't confess to say that most women are rationally inclined but if you do look at the statistics of young women, they are often just as good at mathematics as men until they grow up and society show's them a different way of life. In essence I don't find women silly but different (and in a very good way) though their actions can appear silly, when you look at it from their perspective they are in-fact logical.

I find the mindset helps however if you don't understand women or struggle with your own feelings towards their behaviour.

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Actually, having this mindset that allows you to see girls as silly, cute, sexy and funny has some genial insight in it.

If you develop this attitude you are not really taking girls seriously (as already written above) thus you are more relaxed, and you are less anxious since you don't really worry about rejections. You are also avoiding being too logical with girl as logic - generally - kills attraction. You are also perceiving girls as sexy, thus sexuality is implied in your whole attitude (remember, girls are very perceptive thus they can perceive if a guy is behaving in sexual way). You are also positioning yourself to more dominant position - if you ever noticed that when girls are behaving in silly/cute/sexy way around you, you are by default placed to leading position (they are becoming receptive to you)...

... Even when you talk to quite smart and educated girl with this attitude, you'll see that she is melting in front of your eyes, you are simply showing her that you are not intimidated by her smartness or beauty, she simply has to work hard way to impress you other way...

Having this mindset is gold, developing this simple attitude will help you to overcome many obstacles in seduction...

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Drck said:
Actually, having this mindset that allows you to see girls as silly, cute, sexy and funny has some genial insight in it.

If you develop this attitude you are not really taking girls seriously (as already written above) thus you are more relax, and you are less anxious since you don't really worry about rejections. You are also avoiding being too logical with girl as logic - generally - kills attraction. You are also perceiving girls as sexy, thus sexuality is implied in your whole attitude (remember, girls are very perceptive thus they can perceive if a guy is behaving in sexual way). You are also positioning yourself to more dominant position - if you ever noticed that when girls are behaving in silly/cute/sexy way around you, you are by default placed to leading position (they are becoming receptive to you)...

... Even when you talk to quite smart and educated girl with this attitude, you'll see that she is melting in front of your eyes, you are simply showing her that you are not intimidated by her smartness or beauty, she simply has to work hard way to impress you otherwise...

Having this mindset is gold, developing this simple attitude will help you to overcome many obstacles in seduction...

True.
Yet it seems to come from position of weakness: a position where you need a crutch to deal with girls who are smart, well educated or, generally, not silly.
Can be good as long as you actually do need that crutch, but then it seems more like a limitation than a real advantage.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
lux,

True.
Yet it seems to come from position of weakness: a position where you need a crutch to deal with girls who are smart, well educated or, generally, not silly.
Can be good as long as you actually do need that crutch, but then it seems more like a limitation than a real advantage.

You're still perceiving "silly" the wrong way here.

Silly does not mean "teeheehee, I laugh a lot at really mundane things!" Silly has to do with girls performing actions that don't match their desires. A girl can say, with a deadly serious tone and face, "you are an asshole." On the inside, she might be thinking, "but he is kind of cute though; I hope I wasn't too harsh saying that! Maybe he'll still want me..."

It's certainly not a crutch by any means. It's just a way you perceive all women once you realize that there actually is no difference between the intelligent, educated woman who speaks elegantly without wit, humor, or sarcasm and the girl who giggles, jokes, and laughs all the time. The latter may be visibly excited by you while the former might be just as excited, if not more, while maintaining her composure externally to make herself appear more high value (or so she thinks -- it really makes no difference under most circumstances).

- Franco

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi Lux7!

It's been a while I commented on any of the posts, but after reading this thread I thought I should.

Actually, judging by your original question and your followups, it occurred to me that you may not have read the original article about girls being silly and cute.

So here is the link: https://www.girlschase.com/content/girls-silly-and-cute

Hope it answers all of your doubts.

In case you have read it already, please ignore this post.

- Sneaky Charm

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Lux,

I don't know whether girls are actually "silly and cute". What I do know is that if you treat them that way (from a commanding, utterly self-composed standpoint, of course), then it makes their pussies wet. It also prevents you from getting obsessed about the wrong things (what she really thinks of you, etc.), which is profoundly unhelpful.

I'm in a LTR right now and my girl is way more intellectual than I am. That's fine, I'm not threatened by it and she knows that. She can make all the references to recent research, little-known facts, and whatever she wants; if I give her a bit of a teasing about it for being a know-it-all, though, she's all over me.

The same applies to preselection, incidentally, and it really works in both directions... as we came through the entrance to our apartment building recently, one of the leasing agents who is pretty cute started flirting lightly, and I casually reciprocated. The moment we got in the door, my girl was practically tearing off my clothes. Silly and cute, and well worth it ;-)

-Marty

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Franco said:
lux,

It's certainly not a crutch by any means. It's just a way you perceive all women once you realize that there actually is no difference between the intelligent, educated woman who speaks elegantly without wit, humor, or sarcasm and the girl who giggles, jokes, and laughs all the time.

Then it'd be the same as saying there's no difference between men?

Like "men are horny and serious".

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
sneaky_charm said:
Hi Lux7!

It's been a while I commented on any of the posts, but after reading this thread I thought I should.

Actually, judging by your original question and your followups, it occurred to me that you may not have read the original article about girls being silly and cute.

So here is the link: https://www.girlschase.com/content/girls-silly-and-cute

Hope it answers all of your doubts.

In case you have read it already, please ignore this post.

- Sneaky Charm

LOL thanks man :)

Interesting though that the girls in the article example fit the silly and cute to a T.
Would the article have worked the same if Chase was observing, say, a speech by Angela Merkel when she infamously made this kid cry : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiWgB_P8cfY

Dismissing her as silly and cute in that case would have made you look silly.

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Marty said:
Lux,

I'm in a LTR right now and my girl is way more intellectual than I am. That's fine, I'm not threatened by it and she knows that. She can make all the references to recent research, little-known facts, and whatever she wants; if I give her a bit of a teasing about it for being a know-it-all, though, she's all over me.

The same applies to preselection, incidentally, and it really works in both directions... as we came through the entrance to our apartment building recently, one of the leasing agents who is pretty cute started flirting lightly, and I casually reciprocated. The moment we got in the door, my girl was practically tearing off my clothes. Silly and cute, and well worth it ;-)

-Marty

Hey man, good seeing you around here! :)

That doesn't sound like treating her silly and cute, that's more making fun of her for the opposite: for being a geek.
Internalizing that silly and cute mentality 100% would mean to me if you really thought she was too silly to actually understand those researches (and granted, many women might be, and probably men are on average much "smarter" than women, and probably it will be good for you to treat women silly and cute in many cases, though at a certain point, in some arguments, it will damage you to keep treating them that way when they want, say, make a point).

I can think of several situations where a woman knew she was not as smart as I am and it damaged me to keep making fun and/or dismissing her philosophical standpoint (though that was after sex already, which again is different, but anyway you get the point, at a certain point it's good to take someone serious).

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
lux,

Then it'd be the same as saying there's no difference between men?

Like "men are horny and serious".

In a way, yes, actually! Although I'm not sure "horny and serious" is the way to put it.

It's kind of like the realization women have when they say, "all men want is sex." Well, it's semi-true, and women already know this. We ALL want sex, but it's not necessarily the only thing we want.

In the same way, we realize that all women want a man's affection, but they hide behind that fact in different ways. Some will act bitchy to test a man; some will act intellectual to test him; some will act nerdy to see how he reacts; some will act aloof to test his strength. The point of this is that all women test in different ways, and as a man, when you realize these are ALL tests, you realize just how "silly" it is when a woman tries to act like she's screening you to see if you are "good enough" for her. It becomes "cute" at that point. And once you pass her tests and take her to bed, you get to watch her turn into a little love-struck kitten when she falls for your strength and masculinity that were necessary for passing her tests.

I hope this makes sense.

- Franco

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi Lux!

Well, you are far more experienced than me, so I don't know what I can add.

But, we all have different angles of looking at things. Perhaps you are just looking at it from a different angle than most others are.

Imagine you have a 7 year old son. On most days, you know that he is just a kid, and handle him that way.

The time when he pesters you for days for a particular toy, you find it a bit annoying sometimes but mostly cute. He is doing that because he knows that he has no power over you, and throwing his little tantrums is the only way he can get what he wants from you. Do you think that he is evil for throwing those tantrums? Not really. You just realize that he is a kid, and find his actions adorable.

Yet, if suddenly you get a call from school that your boy has been involved in bullying others, do you still consider his actions cute in this particular context? HELL NO! You know that this situation needs your attention, and it is unlike any other. You know that you cannot just dismiss his actions as adorable or cute.

The same way, when your girl tests you, or tries to make you jealous, or throws little tantrums to see if you react, on most days you treat them as silly and cute. BUT, if it is a serious matter that really needs your attention, you will only hurt yourself by doing that.

As Chase has already mentioned several times, most things on the site are to be taken as 'mostly, but not always....'. That is, there will always be exceptions.

Also, in the article about female subcommunication, Joseph says one very important thing: "make no mistake: women can and will exercise logic and direct speech when it best suits their purpose!".

So, you may want to remember that women are silly and cute, FOR THE MOST PART, but there are times and situations when it is best not to view them that way. Those persons, times and situations may be rare, but they exist.

In other words, if and when women pull their big guns for some, to cause serious damage, you must be prepared to recognize it. However, that does not mean that you have to remain vigilant at all times.

Hope I helped! :)

- Sneaky Charm

>