Girls are wayyyy too complicated.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I struggle to see how the human race has survived this long when one gender is extremely fickle and changes their mind every five minutes. I can't stand it.

I think im going to give up game. I'll just do it the old fashion way and get rich. No matter how hard I try women just are so beyond my reality to get. And I hate them for it. It shouldn't be their fault but I can't help but get mad at them because of the loneliness I get when I try my hardest to get their attention.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I mean yeah you can just work hard and be rich, but you’ll have gold diggers to deal with and that could take who knows how long.

Just take a short break and then you’ll be good next time.

I don’t ever think it’s good to use trump cards for women without any skill set at all.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Shake&Bake dude! Hating them is very strong, an it will kill ya interactions faster than anything. Girls are cute an silly, they need a little guidance. If ya really 'hate' girls they will pick up on this because it'll be like having a hidden agenda or ya resentment will creep in as soon as things start going south.

Things going south isn't always a bad thing. It is only by falling that we learn to pick ourselves up.

Its a numbers game, the more girls ya talk to, the more experience ya get, the more reference points ya have, the more resilient ya become, the more chance you will have of finding one where ya both like each other.

If getting rich doesn't work, or takes a long time (good luck winning the lottery dude!) ya will be fucked. I agree with @Sub-Zero its very stupid not to have a skillset and maybe ya need to take a short break. Or try something new, if ya have only ever done night game try day game or online game dude!

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Fluxcapacitor

Exactly, It’s either get better with women by dealing with a lot of the games and learning, or don’t get better and be in the same place not getting any women.

It’s pretty much a necessity.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Fluxcapacitor

Exactly, It’s either get better with women by dealing with a lot of the games and learning, or don’t get better and be in the same place not getting any women.

It’s pretty much a necessity.
Dealing with Gold Diggers would be much easier. At Lea vi will have sex in the process n Also if I'm rich I'll just never pay for anything but coffee dates gas money and condoms

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dealing with Gold Diggers would be much easier. At Lea vi will have sex in the process n Also if I'm rich I'll just never pay for anything but coffee dates gas money and condoms
Well if you’re only paying for coffee dates, what are you going to do to show the girl you’re rich?

You mean like you’ll buy expensive cars and show them off or something?

If you’re still going to do regular dates I still feel you’ll need some game to take them back home.

What’s your plan if you’re rich?

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well if you’re only paying for coffee dates, what are you going to do to show the girl you’re rich?

You mean like you’ll buy expensive cars and show them off or something?

If you’re still going to do regular dates I still feel you’ll need some game to take them back home.

What’s your plan if you’re rich?

I wear nice clothes, Jewelry, and a car.

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human
get rich like this dude(by the way he is still unable to get laid after she left him):

"Last week, I went over how my wife left me. Which is great and everything." Lol!

I don't know where you find this stuff Skills, but that was classic!

Another prime example, Jeff Bezos. Look at the apparent sexual options of the richest man in the world.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"Last week, I went over how my wife left me. Which is great and everything." Lol!

I don't know where you find this stuff Skills, but that was classic!

Another prime example, Jeff Bezos. Look at the apparent sexual options of the richest man in the world.
He can definitely get laid if he wants

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
While being rich is great, try mastering a skill that is related to girl exposure. Earning money is a skill on its own of course. Being really good at something gives you status in general. Well.. the success does actually. One thing that stands out to me today is photography. Instagram is booming today so sharing your porfolio is not much of a problem. You can make some side money uploading your photographs on stock sites. Niche bonus - Why online dating profiles of most men today suck? Because men did not spend time on getting the right angle, lighting etc. And if you are a good photograph, suddenly you have a leg up on guys. It is artistic in a sense. It can get you close to women. And it is fairly cheap as well. Ofc if you want to go pro, you will need to invest in a good camera, different lenses etc. However, you do not need to be pro. You will just build a circle of your model friends. But then you still need game. You need to look great. So go get buff. No matter what others say, what girls say, being in a shape and have great body proportions is an advantage. Is it necessary? No. Is there a base threshold? Yes. What do I mean by go get buff? Proportions. Forearms, arms, neck, wide shoulders (lateral pecks), legs, some six pack. Traps. Yes, some girls like big back, bigger biceps, whatever. Nowadays, still about 60% of guys are not in a great shape. 35% are in a good enough shape (at least where I live) - and yes, that high because at the end of the day, girls do not care that much about how buff you are - 4% in great shape and 1% in an amazing shape. To be fair, dont be skinny, dont be too fat, have some muscle definition. So if girls do not care that much at the end, why go to gym? Endorphins, well-being, sense of accomplishment, progress, health, stamina, better skin, better posture, strength to take them in bed...

But let me tell you, you still need game. Even if you get the instagram models out and take photos of them, how do you seduce her? How would you make her interested in anything with you? She is there to smile and pose, that is on her mind, how would you shift it to make you her focus on you and the posing just a side job? You need game for that.

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bitterness like this comes from a lack of experience at creating appearances. So if you can't alter how people perceive you, you get annoyed at the initial perception.

Just know this, getting PAST this bitterness is a big boost to your potential skills, if you do not you will set a low ceiling on yourself.

To me this is the same thought process as choosing to live with parents cuz you can't handle life.

Don't be so eager to blue pill yourself like cypher.

Guys are just as annoying and fickle.
The point is to have standards and self respect and through that get great girls who are pretty not shit.

Doooon't turn to being an inncel, it's just nonsense, get some coaching, or something to help you get over the hump

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Typical opinion of a guy who is too lazy to build his fundamentals and overcome approach anxiety. Because making money is so much easier right? I like money too, a lot even. But to girls I rarely mention anything of my financial situation, nor do I wear super expensive clothes, just form fitting and cool.

Big surprise: I get plenty of attraction. Girls keep remaining girls though haha.

Trust me you do not want to make money for other people like whimsical girls, you need to make money for YOU.

Do you really figure that you have all the money, your girl problems will be solved? Quite naieve, no?

Knight Who Say NI

Space Monkey
space monkey

A couple of years ago a rich dude from Brazil married an ex-prostitute and she ended up killing him and chopping him to pieces.

Gold diggers can be very dangerous, more so when you don't have game.

Or you can get lucky and "just" get divorce raped.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A couple of years ago a rich dude from Brazil married an ex-prostitute and she ended up killing him and chopping him to pieces.

Gold diggers can be very dangerous, more so when you don't have game.

Or you can get lucky and "just" get divorce raped.
That guy is an idiot. I'm never getting married.. And I would never get into relationship with a prostitute that's just stupid.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bitterness like this comes from a lack of experience at creating appearances. So if you can't alter how people perceive you, you get annoyed at the initial perception.

Just know this, getting PAST this bitterness is a big boost to your potential skills, if you do not you will set a low ceiling on yourself.

To me this is the same thought process as choosing to live with parents cuz you can't handle life.

Don't be so eager to blue pill yourself like cypher.

Guys are just as annoying and fickle.
The point is to have standards and self respect and through that get great girls who are pretty not shit.

Doooon't turn to being an inncel, it's just nonsense, get some coaching, or something to help you get over the hump

Being an incel means I am involuntary celibate. Im already that. Along with a crap ton of men. Men I just can't stand women now. Can't wait to take advantage once them checks come in

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Being an incel means I am involuntary celibate. Im already that. Along with a crap ton of men. Men I just can't stand women now. Can't wait to take advantage once them checks come in

Cut the victim mentality bro. We all need to rant time from time but this is unhelpful. Plenty of material or board members who are more than willing to help you, but you have to change your mentality.

Shake&Bake

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Cut the victim mentality bro. We all need to rant time from time but this is unhelpful. Plenty of material or board members who are more than willing to help you, but you have to change your mentality.
I'm at my limit... This game is so rigged I wonder how humans survived this long. It's ridiculous

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm at my limit... This game is so rigged I wonder how humans survived this long. It's ridiculous

You're not at your limit. You just have some work cut out for you. First review your fundamentals. Your health, weight, clothing, posture etc.

And be happy that the game is rigged. More people who drop out, more pussy for us. Which side do you want to belong to?

>