Girls not investing initially

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Just a small problem that I ran into occasionally. I open a girl, she smiles and we banter for a bit but then she's not investing a lot into the conversation. When I tried to deep dive more, she'll answer with a couple of words or something that doesn't really give me much to work with, then I'll try to keep the conversation going but it still dries up in the end.

Maybe they're a bit shy or not interested, but what do you guys do when they act like this?

- Smith

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi Smith,

For the first minute of a conversation you start with a stranger, it's up to you to carry the brunt of the workload and ask all the questions. You'll find some girls hook and open up immediately, while some girls need a little warming up. If a girl is giving short, one word answers, then I usually shut up and give her a Bored Look. If they're interested, they'll re-engage you - even the shy ones.

I've been with girls who didn't really talk a lot during the approach and didn't seem that interested, but they still gave me their number and still met up for dates without any issues. The quickest way to tell if a girl is shy or not interested, is to get her to do something. If she complies with your demands, she's in - if not, then it's onto the next one.

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the help guys!

Currently living in another city for 2 weeks and going through a rough patch with cold approaches. =/

Something that is often forgotten or overlooked is that you need to gain investment from her by moving her.

Always forgot about that when I'm out. Will tattoo that shit onto my eyelid.

For the first minute of a conversation you start with a stranger, it's up to you to carry the brunt of the workload and ask all the questions. You'll find some girls hook and open up immediately, while some girls need a little warming up. If a girl is giving short, one word answers, then I usually shut up and give her a Bored Look. If they're interested, they'll re-engage you - even the shy ones.

I found it really hard to carry the workload of the conversation in the first few minute while making it interesting lol since I'm more of a listener than a big talker, but I'll keep trying.
The bored look works great!

- Smith

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Smith said:
I found it really hard to carry the workload of the conversation in the first few minute while making it interesting lol since I'm more of a listener than a big talker, but I'll keep trying.

Smith my man, it doesn't have to be interesting. Ask her anything about herself. She's carrying a bag of groceries. "Hey, what's in the bag?" "Hmm that's interesting. What do you plan on making?" "Jerk chicken? You must be from Jamaica." Just keep building off of what she answers. You don't have to talk a lot, you just keep throwing the ball in her court so she can open up.

The actually words you say matter very little, so don't think so hard. After the approach, she'll barely even remember what you talked about, but she will remember how she felt around you - and this boils down to your fundamentals.

>