Girls Say Things . . .

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
For a Reason!

Hey Guys,

Primer:I'm going to highlight a few things in the tactics forum, but I wanted to share the importance of what a girl tells. To keep things in perspective this is dealing with the role of empathy and knowing how to build an emotional connection with a girl. More time than not a girl is looking for your approval when she's interested and attracted to you. She's qualifying herself for what you say, sometimes girls will say things to see how you react. "Testing" I'll cover that if someone brings that up, but my main focus is her trying to get your approval, and avoiding girls who don't fit your standards.

Screening: Guys fail a girls screening tests and girls fail a good number of my screening tests too. I look for adventurous girls a lot. ;)
Failed screen
Dave: I really like girls who are adventurous
Girl: I don't really do anything interesting
Dave: I see, *I'm pulling the plug* I gotta go to the bathroom

Passed screen
Dave: I really girls who are adventurous
Girl: I'm traveling to Ghana at the end of this month
Dave: Wow, that's exciting you'll make a great travel partner

The first girl I ejected from and the second girl I talked too because she was contributing something to my conversation. The biggest thing is if a girl likes she will take interests in your interests. When walking outside notice how close a girl is walking towards you. I'll get back to that in a second I want to translate a few things for you when a girl is looking for attention. Now it may seem like I'm pointing out the obvious but many guys look for hidden meaning to what a girl says, she doesn't want you to fix her problem. She just wants to talk about it!!

Examples: Women are attention seekers, you can't simply ignore them because you have to be considerate of their feelings at times. Notes I didn't say all the time, there are certain times when a girl has toughen up and quit her whining. You have to know how to relate to a girl.
Girl: My feet hurt! *She's not saying this because she's lazy or that she shouldn't of worn heels. She's not even looking for a massage although its possible. There are a number of reasons she could be saying it to get a reaction out of you. The real reason she's saying it is because she feels discomfort and she wants to sympathy.

Girl: I'm bored! The reason she says this is because she wants attention.

Girl: I'm cold! She wants attention and she's feeling discomfort! This is my personal favorite cause I've used this to get closer and held gals
very close to me and kept them warm.

Summary of the Above: Instead of offering to do things for her, just tell her a story about how you walk five miles to class one time or your English teacher bores you so much your doodles will soon turn into the Mona Lisa. Don't seek to fix her problem learn to listen and observe how she's feeling. You can make her feel better by snuggling up to her, girl love to feel special and if she's interested in you that's all she'll want.

Questions, Comments, Concerns?! Share interesting or funny stories in the comment section below

Your mate,

Just Dave

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dave,

Just_Dave said:
Summary of the Above: Instead of offering to do things for her, just tell her a story about how you walk five miles to class one time or your English teacher bores you so much your doodles will soon turn into the Mona Lisa. Don't seek to fix her problem learn to listen and observe how she's feeling. You can make her feel better by snuggling up to her, girl love to feel special and if she's interested in you that's all she'll want.

In layman's terms, Just be "Irritating" to her,back.

HAHAHA!

I do this a lot with girl friends. But too much of it and they will get excited, cause me a lot of trouble. :) not just in social circles, but work as well.

Zac

>