OR  Girls using compliance

ElChe

Space Monkey
space monkey
I sit by these 2 girls in my Spanish class(one of them a gorgeous blonde, the other one a more flirtatious Mexicana/better sexual vibe but not nearly as beautiful) who I flirt with every day just for the fun of it and to keep them happy which makes me happy and makes everyone happy. From day one of the semester I was hammering in compliance requests with these two(at one point I got the Mexican chick to give me answers during a test. It felt great, mostly because I genuinely needed to know the answers lmao). So I walk in to class today and blondie immediately asks if she can see my homework. It was kind of an unnatural-feeling request. The reason she told me was that she wanted to know the answer that she would have to read out loud in class(in that case, why ask for my whole paper instead of just that one answer).
Later that class period miss Mexicana, who sits in front of me, grabs my planner out of nowhere to see when we get out of class. I thought this was really funny because her planner was right there on her desk. She puts it back where it was and I respond with a silly compliance request- ask her to readjust my planner the way it was before she grabbed it. She did, of course. Then like 5 seconds later I think she realized what she did and was like oh shit and then grabbed my planner and put it on a different desk. I thought this was funny but also rude.

Things to take from this(for me at least)
-Girls making compliance requests(as well as refusing compliance in order to appear to have better game) is not attractive. It can be kind of cute, but mostly just annoying.
-Girls are more attractive when they're just being naturally fun and laughing and not being stinkers. They don't need to learn these attraction gimmicks
-Maybe it's just that I already was aware of the concept of compliance, but like I said I don't think it works on me(or most of other guys imo). I'm not going to want to have sex with a girl more if she gets me to pick up her pencil.
-Attraction isn't real and girls are all fake. None of this is real

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've had one over the last few months try to play that game with me. Was at a function and she asked me if I wanted a beer, but didn't make any motion as if to go get one. I demurred, saying I was about to take off, and she said "cause I was going to ask you to grab me one too..."

I was not in a position to pursue her interest so It kept me leading....

six months later she was buying me 6 beers to my one round, and following me around a music venue.

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
You should've just said "no" and let them go to some other beta chump. There were girls like this in my last school who would use their sexuality to cheat all the time (cheat on tests, that is).

>