Girls who don't club not possible to find?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
In the article, Why i stop Dating Party Girls. I feel that to find Girls who do not club are not exactly possible. Maybe i am narrow minded here, but in today's context, i do believe that there are women who don't go clubs and pubs, but companies and communities this days, they encourage social gatherings, social after parties, dinner and dance that involves social interaction with man and women. Even major groups you would consider "PG" or one that is relatively innocent would put themselves out there, by having parties by the beach and have it least end by 10pm if the company is performing well or an occasional event.

Friends partying with friends but rather in a more control level compared to bars, clubs or any disco type of events.

So is it possible to find a girl who's completely out of society? It is like finding a girl who's a virgin, not saying it doesn't exist but even the hymen gets torn by sports.

I think that Chase means find girls you can control partially. Thoughts?

Zac

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zac,

I think Chase is referring to women who decide to "go out" on their own to a club or bar on any given weekend. Instead of all the things they could be doing, assuming they have a choice, they decide to do that instead.

If there is some kind of social gathering that is not at a club or bar (whether it be birthday, company party, wedding, etc.), then you're bound to find all types of women there, even the more introverted ones. But this doesn't mean they are "party" girls necessarily; it just means they are comfortable going out into social settings where they aren't surrounded by complete strangers.

That being said, I tend to find most women who don't go out to bars or clubs every once in awhile rather boring. They need to socialize themselves and learn how to interact with others -- this increases their personality attractiveness. A girl can have an amazing face and body and be rocking a master's degree, but if she can't properly converse with my friends or be fun and enjoyable when we're alone together and not having sex, then I'll get bored rather quickly.

Now, is there a higher risk of infidelity? Of course. But that just means it's more motivation for me to improve myself to the point where I reduce that risk to the lowest degree. ;)

NOTE: I have friends of mine who are dating (or have even married) gorgeous girls who party all the time, and these girls are still chasing them -- those girls are still the "one down." It's certainly possible to tie down party girls, you just have understand what it is that they want and how to give it to them. As Chase mentions in one article somewhere, part of it is that you just have to be someone who enjoys partying as well so that you're wanting (or at least willing) to go out with her. If you are not a guy who likes to party and you try to tie down a party girl, then you are going to have a ton of difficulty hanging on to her. Prepare for drama!

- Franco

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Franco,

Franco said:
That being said, I tend to find most women who don't go out to bars or clubs every once in awhile rather boring. They need to socialize themselves and learn how to interact with others -- this increases their personality attractiveness. A girl can have an amazing face and body and be rocking a master's degree, but if she can't properly converse with my friends or be fun and enjoyable when we're alone together and not having sex, then I'll get bored rather quickly.

My thoughts on that is even girls with master's degree tend to go to pub and drink once a month from work stress. At least that's how i have seen it. Just maybe she get back with her colleagues before 3am!

Chase did mention about the diamond in a rugged. Girls who go to clubs and don't drink. More like a male version of me perhaps. Haven't found one quite yet.

Franco said:
NOTE: I have friends of mine who are dating (or have even married) gorgeous girls who party all the time, and these girls are still chasing them -- those girls are still the "one down." It's certainly possible to tie down party girls, you just have understand what it is that they want and how to give it to them. As Chase mentions in one article somewhere, part of it is that you just have to be someone who enjoys partying as well so that you're wanting (or at least willing) to go out with her. If you are not a guy who likes to party and you try to tie down a party girl, then you are going to have a ton of difficulty hanging on to her. Prepare for drama!

Exactly, i have seen it too. This girls are still "one down". and i agree, it is possible. I have to give it to Chase though. He is giving a universal rule on girls who frequent to clubs. For me, I believe he(Chase) have the best interest of everyone that girls who clubs are not exactly bad as people but rather as perspective. Because if you gonna turn to God or Universe and you have a girl who clubs, you in for a rough ride. I think that's the idea. What's a relationship and what's your calling, your objective will be what you need to ask yourself.

and yeap, i found girls who party hard tend to have partners who are themselves too. :) and those guys are dominant.

Zac

>