giving in to the mob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Troll: this post has been rated a "Troll post" by forum members
an artist called noah bradley recently got fired after being blasted on twitter for sexual harrasment,i cant seem to figure out how to include photos in this thing,but man,if it wasnt someones life being ruined that thread would be hilarious,half the women are accusing him of hitting on them,the other half are accusing him of ignoring them because they were old or unattractive.,its like damned if you do,damned if you dont.
more and more often i read that someone was accused of sexual assault,and when i read the details its just something that i do every day, either overcoming lmr,or maybe even just basically approaching women.
if you approach women and it doesn't work out,thats harrasment,if you approach women and fuck them and ghost,thats rape,and lastly if you dont approach them in some weird way thats also harassment,
seems to me the only way out is to just ditch social circle game altogether,
I suspect that these managers who fire guys like this arent really sjwz,I think its just good business,hell if my market is mostly women,and an angry mob attacks someone in my organization,I see how I could publicly fire them just for pr purposes,rather than face boycotts from women.
I also saw something very similar unfold with a youtuber called danplan,
I know it seems like being a sell out,but I think that if you have a business that has women as a large chunk of its market(and sjw men),if women accuse someone of assault when all the person did was "make them feel bad",i think being logical and rational is not worth a boycott,I am wondering if you should publicly fire and dissasociate from someone who you know is innocent,just to save youur business

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Perhaps you should just get your social EQ tested? You were asked numerous time to stop posting troll-threads, and you keep doing it.

Maybe this is your overall problem.

And to answer very briefly your question: Don't shit where you eat.

Don't hit on girls you work with. Period.

Be professional.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I wanted to write the same as Teevster. Mike Silvertree closed a polarizing post already, so why are you opening a new one?

Your post was even flagged as troll.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Perhaps you should just get your social EQ tested? You were asked numerous time to stop posting troll-threads, and you keep doing it.

Maybe this is your overall problem.

And to answer very briefly your question: Don't shit where you eat.

Don't hit on girls you work with. Period.

Be professional.

sorry guys,i guess Im just a relic of a long gone past,i guess the political environment has changed so drastically that things that were ok to talk about a long time ago are now taboo topics,
I think ive been out of touch with these changes and thats why it took me so long to adapt to these new environment,
I dont think i have absolutely gotten where the lines are yet, but from now on,whenever i am not sure if a topic is safe enough,i will try err on the side of caution ,
sorry for the trouble

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Here's the deal. This is a seduction forum. Our Off Topic forum is for stuff tangentially related to the mission of this forum.

You can start discussions on subjects that are likely to stir up passions and divide communities all you want, on other forums.

You cannot do that here. If you keep doing that, you will be kicked off this forum.

Closing this thread for trolling.

Sorry it took so long, I have been sick the last few days.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
sorry guys,i guess Im just a relic of a long gone past,i guess the political environment has changed so drastically that things that were ok to talk about a long time ago are now taboo topics,
I think ive been out of touch with these changes and thats why it took me so long to adapt to these new environment,
I dont think i have absolutely gotten where the lines are yet, but from now on,whenever i am not sure if a topic is safe enough,i will try err on the side of caution ,
sorry for the trouble

No worries!

Political or not, it has always been a good call to NOT shit where you eat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>