Going to use more push/pull... question though!

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
https://www.girlschase.com/content/tacti ... ting-girls

Ross linked this short article (linked above) in another thread somewhere, and it got me thinking about how I've gotten so good at incorporating sexual / chase frames, and getting investment and compliance during interactions. But, push/pull is something I haven't done much.

I can see it being a very powerful thing to be used in a bar/club/other social event where a girl may not know your full intention (still kind of up in the air, does he like me or not?). In fact, the examples in the article ALL seem like something that you could ONLY say to a girl if you are not (a) on a date with her or (b) just approached her. Well, maybe (b)... it could work if you're not opening direct? But, I usually ALWAYS use direct openers nowadays.

So, I guess my question is: Does push/pull lose it's value a little after a girl knows exactly what your intentions are? If not, how would you use this on a date (or even direct approach)?

-NJ

PinotNoir

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
EDIT: Never mind, I skimmed through the article, and it's more about pushing a girl away verbally, then actually physically. Can't delete posts, so I'll just leave this here. I thought it was referring to pushing physically. I'll have to read the article more thoroughly when I get a chance today; maybe I've been using push/pull wrong :p

I've only been incorporating push-pull into my interactions for few months now, but I like the results.

• It gets her out of auto-pilot; usually guys go blitzkrieg or nothing
  • It puts you in a position of dominance and control; even though I don't believe in "dominating" women, they really do love when the man is leading, and that's the main point of a dominant man
  • It makes you look abundant; you've kissed plenty of women, so no reason to rush it on the first go; a desperate man that never gets girls, sees this as his only opportunity and rushes in
  • It builds sexual tension and attraction (i.e., foreplay); most important one ;)

This past Friday, I used it at a lounge. I had some alcohol in me though, so I was pretty bold. I started talking with a girl at the bar. Then I kissed her. Started talking normally again. Then I kissed her. Then normal deep-dive conversation again. Her friends actually came over twice, and she told them to go away haha. Then we made out, and I got her number. I don't like bar/club/lounge girls though, so I deleted that number.

A few weeks ago, I used it on a date with the Chinese girl I mentioned in a field report. Although, the situation was very different and chasey than normal dates. Either way, after I finally got to kiss her... I'd kiss her passionately. Then I'd start deep-diving again. Then I'd kiss her passionately again. Then I'd pull away again. Finally, after a bit, I just held eye contact. Then I guess she couldn't take it anymore, and we made out passionately for hours. I fucked up here though and couldn't get her naked.

Maybe not the best examples since I didn't have sex, but I think push/pull helped a lot in these situations. I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

>