FR  Got caught lying. Then... Sexual attraction? (Date from Daygame Cold Approach)

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
Cold approach (Fri 301020)

On this Friday afternoon outing, I did 24 approaches and this was probably the 19th or 20th.

This was a walkway that links the front and back porches of a huge mall and she was walking along this walkway. I actually limit myself to approaching stationary girls so initially I didn't think I was going to approach her. Then all of a sudden she stopped. She even did the put her hair behind her ear thing not sure if it was AI, because I initially overtook her when walking.

I approach her and use this come clean and say "I'm hitting on you/trying to hit on you opener"

She immediately asks how old I am and pause then say 25. She says she's 30 and asks outright whether I'm ok with it and says she will give me her number and I can go home and think about it. I'm like wow that's fast.

SO I cant remember exactly how I did it but I sort of slowed her down and didn't take her number immediately but she did seem like she was in some sort of a rush though so after some delay I took her number and then we parted ways.

What happends afterward:
However, this is actually a great daygame walking circuit that I have discovered consisting of multiple taxi stands, a bus stop, a waiting area outside a subway station, and a huge area with many open benches.
Great place for a beginner like me to learn where there are many stationary girls who are alone. (100% credits to Mr STIF for the advice that it is easier to learn approaching stationary as compared to approaching moving girls)

I initially told S that I was hanging around that area to wait to meet my friend in one of the malls. After we part ways, I didn't know that her destination was the bus stop. And I thought I would avoid that part of the game circuit for 20 mins to wait for her to be gone. But 20 mins later, I went to the area around the bus stop. And apparently she was waiting at the bus stop.

Thankfully? As I was moving towards the bus stop and using some somewhat peripheral vision to check out the girls there, I noticed S sitting there and stopped in my tracks 30 metres across the street from thbe bus stop and pretended to check my phone. After 20 seconds of acting like I'm pondering about something, I about turn and turn a corner to walk out of her sight.

I know for a fac that S saw and recognized me because she quizzed me on this during the date.

I generally text girls 20-30 mins after I get their number. At this point, I still hadn't texted S yet.

I wait another 10 mins before texting S.

Texting
Fri:
1755: Hi S, this is Y... Save my number.
1756: Hey Y! Alright!
1756: Has your friend arrived yet?
1826: Yep
1828: (Emoji) Enjoy yourselves
2012: Thanks
2306: Emoji
Sat:
0008: Whats your scheudle like next weeK?
0057: Packed til Sat afternoon? Emojis
0057: How's your's like
1048: Not good for Sat Afternoon, can you do weekday nights?
1051: How's your Sat night or whole of Sun looking? Weekday nights, I might have to get back to you..
1137: Ok! Chagne of scheudlee. Wednes nights are alright.
1538: Hmm yea Wed night sounds ok. What time do you get off work?
1622: I knock of at 6pm.
2114: Ok let's get dinner at (place) at 7pm?
2117: How about 7:15pm?
Sun:
0005: Yup, sounds good
0011: Emoji
Wed:
1048: Hey S, are we on for tonigt?
1049: Hey Y! Yes, we are!

... On to meet

The girl
This girl is 30 and is from my city and I would say she's 7-8 that's subjective cos she has a cute look that I really quite like.

She's pretty small (much shorter than me. I'm close to 1.8 metres) and studied biological sciences in her younger years and then transitioned to social media management and did some sort of extra programming courses in the recent years leading to now.

She just got a new job despite the Corona pandemic in a new field that she told me she was very happy to work in this field though my deep-diving was shit. Something regarding marketing in beauty and wellness

She was actually quite uncomfortable about opening up to me and I can sort of understand why. She has a lot of friends probably from quite a few different places, she did say that she is the sort of person who had a few close friends rather than a wide net of more shallow and superficial friendsips.

She had some very fond memories of travelling. She once left asia to tour Europe solo in one of those tour groups where people from all around the world fly to meet and travel together which is something that very few people in my city do. She also was very excited when she described her memories of going to a very beautiful beach in Thailand.

She's quite a confident person.

Logistics
Location (It's always the same): A cluster of three vertical air-conditioned malls that are connected to each other on the ground floor, wide and busy underground pathways, and link bridges on the upper floors. There are rooftops, quiet coffee shops, garages located across these 3 malls Seduction location: One of these 3 malls is quieter than the rest. I park my car in a very secluded parking lot in the carpark that is located at the top of this quieter mall

My date-and-pull process is: Move her around as much as possible throughout the date and try to build compliance but don't wait too long to pull. Usually there aren't many interesting places to take my dates on in the mall above which I've parked my car so the pull usually involves bringing her from a different mall into the one above which I've parked my car.

The rest of this paragraph still describes a public space: Then we'll walk to a lift lobby that can be accessed from any floor of that mall. Take the lift up to the carpark. Make quite a quiet walk to my car. I.e. past many empty parking lots because I've picked the one right at the corner of the building's architecture. I'll turn on my engine. And get her to sit in the back with me

The car itself: I've got sunshades and ways of preventing people from seeing into my car more or less 90% so the only giveaway would be some form of springing up and down of the car on its wheels which is not a problem given the parking lot is very secluded.

I may come up with some kind of backup logistic where I can lead a girl to a private hallway or stairwell. But for now, that does not exist. It's the car or nothing.

About me
I am a 21/22 year old virgin.

At the time of my posting of this field report, it has been almost 7 months since I started going out regularly to do cold approach. I've never gone out to do night game thus far since that 7 month start mark.
Mainly because nightclubs and bars are still closed/safe-distancing. So far it has purely been daygame for me

U can check out my current journal at: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/ys-journal-revamped.23563/
... where I document more of my learning process and commitment

This is the 13th girl I've gone on a date with from cold approach (counting from the 1st time when I had the above logistics). I've never had a second date before.

What I tell my dates my identity is (100% false):
I use my real name but say I'm a small-time 25 year old actor who teaches acting at a small time studio. I was initially in college studying science but then dropped out of college cos I'm too dumb for it.

I actually live with my parents but what I tell my dates is that I share a flat with 2 other roommates (where I have my own room), whom I also share a car with.

The date (Wed 041120) (The whole date lasted about 2 hours. 720pm-920pm)
The meeting place and transition to restaurant
We met at first floor of mall, and walked to 2nd floor restaurant together

The restaurant
We sit next to each other on a couch. I'm actually supposed to be training my incidental touch on this date but I stay a distance away from her since when I do actually go to sit next to her her body language tells me that she is really quite uncomfortable with me.

The conversation between us is bad. Like she didn't offer to talk about any of her experiences or anything. Sometimes it felt as though she didn't want to talk more about her experiences, perhaps especially with respect to travelling.

There are certain points where she's just really quizzing me about my fake "acting teacher" job, though thankfully throughout the time in the restaurant my story holds up, I've never been quizzed so hard about my "identity" before, I suppose she was just really quite uncomfortable and unsure about me.

Throughout the course of the time at the restaurant, I said things like "I'm feeling quite bored"/just look away from her

She did tell me some cool things like: 1. How she deliberately took an online course in coding that relates to data-management in some medical field related subject. 2. This experience when she travelled to Thailand (and for that breif 1 minute she got really excited about describing what she saw and felt at the beach and how blue the sea was and )
I suppose I fked up the relating to her part. And then that conversation thread died out. Will watch out for in future if possible.

So as we finish our food, she asks: "Is there anything else you wanna do?" I'm not even sure what she likes to do so I just ask her whether she likes desserts and she says ok and we agree to have some cake at a shop not too far away.

We leave the restaurant. I pay for the food and then tell her to transfer her share to me using e-payment as we walk out of the restaurant.

The cake shop is actually a very popular place in my city though I have not been there before so I tell her to introduce me to it

Getting caught lying (This is where it gets interesting) at the cake shop
We are almost reaching the cake shop and the thing I didn't remember is that I registered my e-payment account to my national ID number (from which she is able to figure out what my year of birth is). But by the time I realise this, she's already opened her app and is ready to type in my id number through which she is going to transfer me the money.

I just go with it and read out my id number. Through which she suddenly pauses because she realises my real age (21/22)... She does not confront me about this. And I just say nothing and try my best to act like everything is normal. I do a 75% decent job of keeping my cool.

At this point of her realisation we are just about to enter the cake shop... And I start feeling quite anxious about what's going on but I made the decision not to chicken out of the date and see where this thing goes and just hang in there. I was prepared for her to confront me about it so whatevs.

So the date carries on though I can sense from her eyes, that she knows that I'm shitting her , just that she doesn't confront me about it. As we sit and get some cake at the cake shop, she quizzes me more about my job, and even where I stay, which I also lie about. Thankfully, throughout the course of the time at the cake shop, my story actually holds up.
Apparently, everything about my story did check out, except for that thing about my id number.
Interesting to note at this stage that when I was talking about the place where I live, she is curious to know whether or not, in the flat that I share with my roommates, I sleep in my own bedroom.

As I sit with her (now sitting opposite her), I'm in very new territory (where I'm with a girl WHO KNOWS that I'm lying) and my conversation is really not getting any better. In my mind, I just convince myself that this date is neither a waste of my nor her time.

A thought arises in me in which I feel apologetic for being a waste of her time (a mode of thinking that I will take note of to unlearn). But then I realise that my job is simply to do my best to seduce her so I end up acting like things are completely fine and I REALISE THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF THE THOUGHT OF APOLOGISING for this.

I decide to do my best to lead her through the awkwardness and keep it positive and show her a good time and try my best to keep off topics of conversation regarding my identity and keep trying to talk about her more.

I would even say that not only did she know that I was lying, but that she knew that I knew that she knew that I was lying to her. She sort of finishes her cake and her drink really quickly though we end up talking slightly more about other things, and this is where she shared a bit about her solo travelling experiences to Europe and then I give her a really genuine compliment to which she's unable to hide her happiness about and smiles in quite a girls way

Then, not sure how I managed to have this thought, I sensed that she was feeling sexually desirous towards me (maybe from her eyes or something) (maybe this is just a false suspicion).

It's coming to the end of the time in the cake shop, our conversation dies down into silence, she suddenly asks me:
Her: Do you normally pick up girls like that?
Me: 10 second pause.
Me: (I point to the table and that we are sitting at and laugh and smile) Like this?
Her: Yea... (Pause) I don't know it feels like you don't do it very often. Do you?
Me: I don't know? ;) (In a mysterious tone and devious tone) Nah... Not that often.

The thing about hearing this is that it reminds me of one of the tests that Chase wrote about on GC where the girl is like testing your skill as a man in meeting girls in the face of sexual desire on her part. So I tell myself that I should at least try to pull her regardless of what has happened up to this point.

Ask for pull
Me: Do you want a lift?
Her: It's ok, no worries.

Following this she asks me whether I want to leave (as in wrap up for the date) because she needs to go to the bathroom, and so she just goes to the bathroom.

As I wait, I get thoughts that she is just going to leave me waiting in the cake shop and never see me again. So after 5 minutes, I decide to just pay for the food and wait for her outside the cake shop.

Outside the cake shop
I see her coming down an escalator and she waves to me when she sees me.

She splits the bill with me again by typing in my ID number in her phone (once again I act like nothing is amiss).

I decide to try to pull her again:
Me: I'm going home, (as though I'm pondering)
Her: Yup
Me: I can give you a lift, I need to do some work but yea
Her: It's ok, thanks so much
Me: ok... Are you gonna take the bus?
Her: Yea
Pause
Me: You sure? You don't have to walk so much...
Her: (Pause and does some girly laugh) It's okay... (Pause) I'm ok yea... Thanks :)

Small talk about how she sent a proposal to her superiors at work and they are quite happy with it

Me: Just come with me...
Her: (Says a long "uhm" under her breath and says sweetly:) no... it's ok... it's ok thanks
Me: Ah... Ok

So the compliance request fails. The escalator to get from the 1st to 2nd floor is actually right in front of us, and she's supposed to head the 1st floor while I'm supposed to go into the other mall to take the lift up to my car.
I say that I'm heading a separate way from her, and she actually changes her direction and comes to walk in the same way that I am walking even though she could have split with me at that instant.

We walk for about 20-30 metres before splitting up and the date ends on good terms.

End of field report. A very interesting date :)

Lessons learnt/Remarks for readers
1. Thank you for reading my field report if you did!

2. Thank you once again to Mooser and NewBieWinner for responding to my previous FR++. I would like to make a disclaimer that I am aware that I am not following a lot of the great advice that you guys gave me.
I'm sort of writing this field report for journalling purposes because I find this to be a really memorable date in which I grew quite a bit in terms of mindset

3. Visceral experience of the idea that girls really want to have sex... just as much as I want to have sex with them, but there are huge risks for them (such as men who lie haha), which is why they have to take pains to test men and can't just have sex with whoever they want, whenever they want.
My story didn't add up. Yet when males are available, girls want to have sex with us just as much as us guys want to have sex with them.

4. Experience with the idea that a girl does not really need to like you to want to and even actually have sex with you. A girl can even know that I am lying, and maybe even as a result of that become more sexually attracted to me.
This girl actually knows that I'm lying about my age and probably even lying about my identity.
It was even the case that despite the lies, it was not as though I managed to even create any decent amount of similarity between us. There was in fact quite a decent amount of dissimilarity between us.
Yet I could sense that there was some side of her that wanted to spend more time with me and get together with me.
A great experience that taught me about how girls are forced to live such conflicted lives.

Last edited:
>