Got ditched

novax

Rookie
Rookie
What do you do after you get ditched? Her friends say shes into me. Ditched me twice why? Does she just like my attention? Is she scared? Should I just quit talking to her, and move on? I'm honestly really really depressed about this. First time rejection, and its actually the first time pursuing a girl as well.

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey man,
We've all been there at some point.

Every article you'll read on "How to get your Ex back" will say the same... you get her back by moving on.
And by the time you move on, you probably won't even want her anyway.

Sounds counter intuitive doesn't it? "But if I just said/did this....!" Don't!

If she broke it off with you, no gushing or promising or attention will make her want you back. What'll get to her though is seeing how you just move on, meet other girls, other friends, look active and happy. Fake it for a bit if this is still raw in your mind.

At that stage... what happens?
If she still wants you, she'll come back.
If she doesnt, she won't.. but you'll have moved on. You can't make her come back.

If she DOES come back... and you're truely getting on with your life... it might feel right to give it another shot, but often, it'll feel like going in reverse but that stage and you won't even want to. Doesn't feel like it now but it's true.

IrishConrad

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well said Estate.

Girls have a strange...but highly tuned ability to know when you are moving on. Take note of your actions when you start to pursue again and she ditches you again.

If you keep moving on and she acts interested in, only to ditch you again when you show interest....cut her out of her life for good. You deserve way better.,

Estate

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah.its some of the behaviour I alluded to in my other thread. Which I'm growing weary of. I dated a girl about 2 months ago. We got on well but every time she let loose and had fun with me. Shed revert back the next day to playing more games. Just trying to set a date or text was stupidly difficult and I grew tired of her. Shed always accept a date and prompt one if I didn't ask but to get to to actually confirm, she would close off again and make me chase. I didn't see the point.

Needless to say I just stopped asking. Haven't spoken in about a month and guess who got in touch yesterday wanting to meet up... yup... not a chance though.

IrishConrad

Space Monkey
space monkey
Strange.

That is the exact behavior the girl I've been sleeping with display. She is fun as hell when are together. Shows high interest, gives me great sex and blowjobs...you name it.

I've spoken with other girls about his and they confirm. Men they are with that show high interest and blow them up do not do much for them....but as soon as they think that same man is seeing someone else or losing interest they frantically try and regain their interest.

What a twisted system they have. These girls genuinely like these guys. They enjoy the sex and the attention. But they love the game of having multiple dicks just as much as we like having multiple options.

I don't blame them. But they have a twisted way to keep guys around. My logical brain cannot wrap my head around it.

If its fun and the sex is great....why the added drama?

>