LR-  Halloween! Fumble?

Humpert

Space Monkey
space monkey
Excited by the recent article 'How to get laid at a party' or whatever, I sought and accepted all invitations to the halloween partys of the year. So I found myself, last night, at such a party employing the 'I can have any girl here, I just have to figure out who it gets to be' mindset from Peter's social circle article. I spot three girls and put them in the running, and do the usual repartee/rapport with each of them. Theyre all really cool, but only one of them is turning my crank. So I hone in on her, peppered with fun interactions with the other girls.

After I think probably an hour or two, I say 'it's too loud here, lets go somewhere more private,' and I grab her hand and we head downstairs. We're shortly interrupted, and so I leave her and head upstairs to talk to some other people. When she comes back up, we end up talking again, and I again get her down stairs. She says she can read my face and knows exactly what I'm going to do next... So I lightly graze her neck with my hand and pull her in, kissing her cheek and neck. I hot and cold this for awhile. She won't return my mouth kisses at first, but this doesnt last long. After a little while I pick her up (she's tiny) and lie her on the floor. We make out intimately for some time and unfortunately I can't get it up for some reason, so I say I don't have protection and eat her out. Probably not the best move but I was at a loss.

We end up sleeping on the couch together, embraced, until morning. I wake up early and tell her I'll call her, kiss her on the forehead and jet. It's here I realize (by her vibe or whatever) that my attainability is WAY too high. I text her when I leave just so she has my number (I had gotten hers earlier in the night).

So there you have it. I'd love some help on what to do next.

>